14120A Lee Hwy #368, Centreville, VA 20122 Map · Phone number

About Bronzilla Tanz

Bronzilla Tanz is an elite mobile airbrush tanning company. We are currently operating in Centreville, Virginia, and offering services in the surrounding areas. Get the look and treatment of a celebrity with out customized tanning solutions.unless tanning service is safe, fast, and sanitary and performed in the convenience and privacy of your own home.
All of our technicians are insured, and have been certified for your safety. Bronzilla Tanz only uses top of the line solutions, which are customized for each client’s skin type.

The 3 different selections of solutions you can pick from are:

1. Bronzilla Natural Glow
2. Bronzilla Organic Line
3. Bronzilla Darkest Adaptation

We are a mobile company, so we will come to your home or location of choice.

You can be sprayed anywhere you would like in your home without leaving any mess. A Bronzilla Tanz represented will arrive to your home with a pop up tent. The purpose of the pop up tent is so, no tanning solution goes anywhere but your body and inside the tent. The pop up tent is about 4 feet wide and 7 feet tall, so you will have enough room to move around in it. The pop up tent will easily pop up so you can step into it and get sprayed, and when your done, you step out and you are done. The tent can be placed anywhere including white carpet and it will not damage or leave any kind of stains after.

Best thing about our company is we 100% Guarantee you will NOT turn your Orange or fake.

More Information can be found on our website www.bronzillatanz.com or on Yelp.

Follow Bronzilla Tanz on

• Makeup by Ivett
  • Suhreal Artistry
  • Tina's Artistry
BronzillaMainPic
BronzillaMainPic

2 Reviews for Bronzilla Tanz

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Ashley from Bronzilla was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She was a recommendation from one of my other vendors, and I am so thankful they put me in touch with Ashley!! She is extremely responsive, prompt, extremely sweet and takes great pride in her work!! The fact that she is mobile is an extra bonus, there are so many errands you have to run being a bride and it was so convenient to get a spray tan in the comfort of my own home! She encouraged me to contact her with any questions, and my tan was perfect for my big day!! It is very easy to see that Ashley is so dedicated and has so much pride in what she does. I am so excited to recommend Ashley to all future brides!! Thank you Ashley for being such a big part of my special day!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

AMAZING!!! My bridesmaids and I used Bronzilla Tanz 2 days before my wedding in September 2014 and we LOVED IT!!! This is NOT like the cheap solutions used in spray tan booths that turn your skin orange… Bonzilla Tanz uses a spray gun and quality solutions that give you a very natural looking tan. Ashley came to my home in Centreville and sprayed us right in my living room. It took about 5 mins for her to set everything up and there was zero mess when she left. Ashley was quick, super professional, and very knowledgeable about the different tanning solutions and what worked well with what skins colors. She actually ended up using a different solution on each of us because our skin colors were all so different -- everyone's tan looked amazing the next day! I received a ton of compliments at my rehearsal dinner and on my wedding day on how healthy my skin looked. I would 100% recommend Bronzilla Tanz to anyone looking for a spray tan option that actually works. I will definitely be using Bronzilla Tanz again.

-Katie

Sent on 07/16/2015

Bronzilla Tanz FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Tanning
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning