South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

10162164664873301111551500270143n
1053120466488223444399702574919o
10405764599788807620002104864125o

6 Reviews for Blue Heart Weddings

Dawn and her staff are the best! We used their photobooth service for our wedding and are so thankful that we made the right choice! They had awesome backgrounds, props, a scrapbook and even an attendant who would be there all night! They were quite the hit with our family and friends! I am extremely thankful for Dawn who later sent us a copy of our pictures along with a handwritten card which I really appreciated. Thank you so much Dawn and Blue Heart Weddings!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

Blue Heart Weddings is a wonderful vendor to work with. Our entire experience with them was really easy and professional. They were so understanding of our budget and worked around it to give us what we wanted. The staff was professional and friendly and very patient especially with our younger attendees that wanted to take many photos. We really appreciated them sticking around till we were done with all the "thank yous" and "goodbyes" and grabbing us so that we could take some photobooth pictures before the night was over! So thoughtful! We were VERY impressed with Blue Heart! HIRE THEM!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Camille · Married on 04/17/2015

I had Dawn and her team from Blue Heart Weddings put together my wedding and I can't be thankful enough. I've known Dawn since college and it's nice to have someone you trust to handle one of your most important days of your life. She helped with the prep work from coordinating vendors to keeping me in schedule and in budget. It was her first time working with a military base wedding but she and her team passed with flying colors. She helped me get gifts for all my bridesmaids and even skyped me to create custom necklaces. Dawn also helped with the emotional side of planning a wedding and walked with me through the hard times and the good. On the day of, I was able to be relaxed and at peace. I didn't have a worry in the world. When the actual moment came, Dawn and her team orchestrated the set up, ceremony, & reception to perfection. And we were very pleased with using their Photo Booth service. I can keep going on and on about them. Overall, I would recommend Dawn and Blue Heart Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Blue Heart Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3