Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About April Whitney Events

Hi, I am April Whitney of April Whitney Events.  I have been planning, designing and coordinating weddings for over 20 years and I LOVE IT!   I’d like to invite you to take advantage of my complimentary consultation. During the consultation we’ll meet face to face, get to know each other a bit and I’ll ask you to tell me all about your wedding. Because each Bride and each Wedding is different, I will listen carefully, answer all your questions and then suggest ways I might be able to help. Maybe you need full event help, or maybe "Day of" coordination makes more sense for you. If having an event planner is not in your plans but you’re feeling like you need a little help, I also offer hourly consultations, ceremony coordination and itinerary services that can fit in to any budget and also help to make your special day go the way you are hoping.

I also teach a monthly seminar, Wedding Planning 101. It is a two hour class where we talk about everything you need to know to plan your wedding; How to choose and put together a great team of vendors, How to set and stick to a budget, How to create your own wedding style and How not to "lose it" during the process!   It’s a fun evening and you’ll have lots of chances to ask questions. Some Bride’s enjoy it so much they come back over and over! Grooms, Mothers, Bridesmaids, and friends are welcome too!
This month’s Wedding Planning 101 is Tuesday, April 21st at 6:30 pm at A Legendary Affair located in Manhattan Beach at 505 Sepulveda. Cost is $10.00 per person and since seating is limited, advanced reservations are recommended.
Call me at 562-760-3095 to reserve your spot!

Below I have included a description of our services for your review...
I hope you will call us to schedule your complimentary consultation 562-760-3095
You can also check out our website at aprilwhitneyevents.com
and...Congratulations on your engagement!
Sincerely,
April
PS Do you recognize April? She is a former KROQ-FM Radio Personality

ABOUT APRIL WHITNEY EVENTS:
At
April Whitney Events we have over 20 years experience in event planning. We take great pride in the details. We are continuously praised for our creativity, and our ability to design and personalize an event like no other. We are organized and thorough to a fault. We are known for our ability to calm nerves and pamper our clients. Yet, we still believe that the most important quality to look for when choosing your Event Coordinatoris a good fit...chemistry.You and your Event Coordinator will be spending months working together. You will also be sharing the most important day of your life with him or her. Your Event Coordinator should be someone you feel comfortable with, someone who listens to your wants, as well as your needs, someone who is able to understand and help clarify your vision of your event.  When April Whitney Events is used you can “feel” the difference...                         The Bride appears calm & relaxed...                         The entire event reflects the individual couple...                         Careful attention has been given to all of the details...                         All of the vendors are working together as one cohesive team...                         The family and the Wedding party are not working at the event...                         They and the guests are having fun...                         The Bride & Groom are enjoying themselves...

Thank you for your interest in April Whitney Events 562-760-3095

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

4 Reviews for April Whitney Events

We had April as our wedding coordinator and she was fabulous! She had a schedule for everyone at the rehearsal and had everyone go to her with any questions or concerns. The wedding and reception went smoothly and she handled everything. The only time anyone approached us was when she told us that our limit was approaching for the open bar. We had a hassle-free wedding! This was 20 years ago and we've been to many weddings. She is definitely the best one out there!

Profile Picture Irene, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

April now offers services as an officiant exclusively (no longer event planning) - and in that, she was perfect. She took the time to get to know who we are as a couple, and after that, we relied on her to create a ceremony for us. And it was amazing and authentic. She was not only superb at our wedding, but she was equally amazing at our rehearsal dinner. She felt like a part of everything and everyone, because that is what she made of herself. We had several requests for her contact information from couples planning their futures together. April was an integral part of making our union & celebration everything it could be and more!

Profile Picture Roman, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

April is amazing, she gave me so many ideas for my wedding and helped me to make things even better without spending a ton of money. The day of I did not have to worry about anything, I got to enjoy my special day without worrying about anything.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/8/11, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1216936260955 ape9

Complimentary Wedding Planning Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Meet with Expert Wedding Planner April Whitney absolutely free! April Whitney Events is offering for a limited time a complimentary consultation with April. During this free consultation you can ask questions, run idea's past an expert and learn about how a planner can help you, what a Wedding Planner does, and wedding Planning tips you might not have thought of. Call 562-760-3095 to schedule your Complimentary Consultation.
#WW2318a5fad4926ce9

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I just went to April's "Wedding Planning 101 Events". Wow, she had such great information to share and had such wonderful ideas on how brides can make their wedding unique. I wish someone had shared all of this information with me before my wedding. Better yet--I wish I'd hired April.

April Whitney is an awesome wedding coordinator! Of course she is everything a top-notch wedding coordinator should be – organized, detail-oriented, has an aesthetic eye, experienced - but what I see as one of her strongest assets is her wonderful sense of calm. It filters its way to all involved with her events - from her clients to all the vendors. She is an absolute pleasure to work with.

I have worked with April on several weddings. She is extremely organized, enthusiastic, and engergetic. She is such an asset to any bride and groom. Her relationships with all types of vendors, ensures that the day runs smoothly. April Whitney Events services are a must have for any bride!

I have been involved in more than 1400 weddings and without a doubt, April Whitney is the best! You will not find a more competent coordinator. With so many inexperienced coordinators out there, she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Simply put, she epitomizes what wedding coordination is all about.

4070 Del Mar Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807   See On Map