Encino, CA 91316 Map · Phone number

About Ace Events

Whether you are looking for someone who can come up with a vision and design for your wedding and effectively plan every detail for your special day, or someone who can be your event expert to help you ensure that everything will be just as you dreamed it to be, Ace Events is here to help!

Let us help make your special day an Ace!

IMG0181

1 User photo

Ace Events 1

David Landeros · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Planner

Ace Events LA was amazing as a wedding coordinator! I didn't know how many details really go into creating a happy perfect day and Cynthia was dedicated to our vision of our Big Day from the beginning. Allow her to work her magic! Become a team with Ace Events and you will not be dissappointed

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Ace Events 2
  • Claudia

Claudia Landeros · Married on 10/20/2018

One happy bride!

My now husband and I planned our wedding in only 6 months and I thought I could do it all on my own. Boy was I wrong! After 3 months, I figured out it was too much. Especially after working a full time job. We got in contact with Cynthia, who gave us a brief overview on what she could provide and we were immediately impressed with her plan. Creative, organized, professional, patient, sweet are just a few words to describe her. We hired her that same day. She was a life saver! Our wedding was perfect and couldn’t have done it without her. THANK YOU Cynthia! Do yourself a favor and hire her...you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I booked Ace Events to coordinate our wedding this past September. I just want to say how amazing Cynthia is! She is the sweetest person you will ever have the pleasure of working with! After my first time meeting with her, I knew I wanted her to be a part of our special day. I felt like I was just having a conversation with a close friend about my upcoming big day.

Hiring her to coordinate our wedding was the best decision we made! She helped make the planning process so easy by providing us with checklists to help us stay on top of everything. She responded to all my questions quickly and gave her advice whenever needed.

The day of our wedding, I was so nervous and felt like I couldn't breathe! The first thing Cynthia did was walk over to me with the biggest smile on her face and told me everything looks great and this day was going to be great. Because of her, I was able relax and everything turned our perfect thanks to all of her hard work. It was by far the best night ever and my husband and I did not have to worry about anything except having fun with our loved ones because Cynthia was so on top of everything. She is an amazing coordinator. If you are thinking of hiring her to coordinate your event, stop thinking and hire her! You will be so happy you did!

A huge thank you to Ace Events! We could not have planned such a perfect night without them!

XOXO,
    Lauren

Sent on 10/25/2018

Ace Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind and generous words. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our service, and most importantly, that you both had an amazing time at your wedding. Your faces were all smiles and hardly left the dance floor, which was the best part of this all for us!

Cheers to a happy marriage! Sending you both a big hug!

Ace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• MIJO Entertainment
    MIJO Entertainment Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working on a wedding coordinated by Cynthia A. of Ace Events. I cannot speak highly enough about her quality of work and great attention to detail. She brought together the most incredible details for the Bride and Groom's baseball themed wedding. We enjoyed working with her--- everything was on time and I know that Javier and Vanessa appreciated all her work. Thanks Ace Events! Keep up the great work!

• Tie That Binds
    Tie That Binds Wedding Invitations

Cynthia from ACE Events has a fantastic eye for wedding design and planning. Our work in the wedding she planned is some of the best we have in our portfolio!

• Encino, 91316 See on map