Los Angeles, CA 90067 Map · Phone number

About A Diamond Affair

A Diamond Affair is a design & coordination firm that prides itself in customer service, quality of vendor selection and attention to detail. We are dedicated to creating a smooth, seamless event so you can simply relax and enjoy your very special day.

With Garry's background in large event production and design and Laura's background in Catering, Venues and design skill they have created a one of a kind company that pulls together all the knowledge and experience you could possibly need

Laura Ward-Elbyr and Garry Tomason are making their mark as one of the most sought after event planners of our time. With over 20 years of experience between them in the Wedding & Event Industry.

Follow A Diamond Affair on

MonikaDavid0451
web6

10 Reviews for A Diamond Affair

Adriana · Married on 06/08/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and Garry! My wedding went off without a hitch, and I know that's because of them!
    Every step of the way Laura and Garry were so in charge, supportive, flexible, and reassuring. They took absolute control when they needed to and let go off the reins a bit when my mother and I had suggestions.
    They gave me excellent advice! And I can definitely say that you should follow what they say because they absolutely know what they're talking about.
    In addition to their contracted services, they both went above and beyond the call of duty which I really appreciated.
    I really value people who are excellent at what they do, and Laura and Garry are top of the line.
    They always made me feel at ease and like everything was in control and no problem. And when you are a busy bride, that's exactly what you want to feel!
    I recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • User2048769 · 2+ years ago

Laura and the folks who work for her (Garry and Meagan) are AMAZING. Don't skimp on wedding planning. If you are a low budget wedding, like we were, considering hiring a day of coordinator as it makes a huge difference on the actual day. And with A Diamond Affair, you get more than just help on the day. I could not have pulled off a low budget wedding within 4 months without their expertise and guidance and their calm, grounded personalities. I love these people and will never forget all they did for me.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Suzanne · Married on 04/28/2012

What can I say about this team? Garry and Laura are true professionals. They had everything under control the day of. They were constantly checking in with the bridal party, making sure that we were on time. They fixed all our major and minor catastrophes and they always came prepared for anything. The wedding was seamless and smooth. I've had many people compliment us on how well the night turned out. And we definitely couldn't have done it without these guys. I would recommend them to anyone. They are great people, super friendly, and will make your life so much easier. The week leading up to the wedding was so stress free. I wouldn't change it for anything!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Award

• I Love Chuppahs
    I Love Chuppahs Wedding Rentals

Laura from A Diamond Affair was a perfect vendor to work with! She was very involved with all the vendors that will be providing their services for the event, and she had answered all my questions. Thanks Laura! I hope we can work together soon! I Love Chuppahs

• Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team
    Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is amazing on her events. She is so well organize and hands on behind the scenes, that every detail is flawless. It's always a treat to see her at the event.

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

A Diamond Affair is making a name for itself in the wedding world! This dynamic duo has everything under control. Let them handle your wedding and you are sure to be pleased. They offer partial and full planning. It is always a pleasure working with these two! Jay at The D'Jay Company.

• Los Angeles, 90067 See on map