Sparkle Occasions Productions, LLC

(4.4/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Teairra 1 Reviews
Sonya was my advocate when others tried to take over our wedding. She was professional, caring, and provided expert advice from beginning to end. She was amazing at designing the look and feel of our ceremony and reception. The entire Sparkle Occasions team helped make our wedding a great success. We could not have done it without Sparkle Occasions!
Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Overall Sparkle Occasions did a good job. The were a few things that I wished would have turned out better but I will recommend their services to people I know.
Sparkle Occasions Productions, LLC responded with the following comments:
We value your comments and invite you to a dialogue so we can address any processes, procedures, and circumstances taken place before, during, and after your event. We are continuously striving to improve our programs and services. Thank you for your feedback.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning

REFIA 1 Reviews
Mrs Jenkins made our special day stress free, unique and memorable. All our guest loved every little detail of the ceremony. We could not pick anbody better to set up our special day. Thank you very much.
Wedding: 12/03/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor

JENNIFER 1 Reviews
I was completely and thoroughly impressed with sparkle occasions management and staff. Sonya was not only professional she was a constant source of support,encouragement and a well of experience and talent.
Wedding: 08/18/2012