Alison Harper & Company, LLC

Profile Picture
Becky
1 Review
09/13/2014

If you're considering getting your hair and makeup done in the area, no need to look further -- do not hesitate to book Alison Harper!

I used them for hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding, and I'm so glad I did. I did a lot of research before picking them so I can tell you their prices are competitive with other vendors in the area and absolutely worth every penny for the quality of service. They were professional, responsive, and just generally kind and friendly throughout the entire process. (And after a year of wedding planning, I can tell you that is NOT always the case with vendors no matter how much you are spending.)

Martha was my stylist -- she is truly an artist! During my trial, she took plenty of time to try all the styles I wanted and test out different shades of makeup so that I could see what I liked best. I was never rushed or pressured in the least. I was able to go into the wedding day not at all stressed about how I would look because I knew I was in great hands. And just as I expected, my hair and makeup looked perfect.

She worked with each bridesmaid whether they had specific styles they wanted or just general ideas, and they all looked amazing. My mom was really nervous about her hair and unsure whether she wanted to get it done -- it meant so much to me that Martha went above and beyond to accommodate her last-minute and help her decide what style she'd be comfortable with.

Alison's staff followed up with me after each step in the process to make sure I was happy. Any changes that came up along the way (like adding more bridesmaids or changing their style type) were absolutely no problem and handled immediately. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in the area!

Alison Harper & Company, LLC responded with the following comments:

Becky!
This was one of the most through and sweetest testimonial we have received. I can't begin to explain how much we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. These reviews are so pivotal in our future success, so it means the world to me.

I appreciate you giving my girls and I a shot. Martha had lovely things to say about you and your ladies. I hope that you felt extra pampered on such an important day. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you and your ladies.
xo,
Alison

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Serving Maryland, D.C. and Northern Va, Laurel, MD 20707
BLOG

On Location Hair & Makeup Services

We are the metro area's leading team of hair & makeup artists.
    We are the metro area's leading team of hair & makeup artists.
Our team specializes in on location hair and makeup so you can be sure you are receiving the absolute best service possible.  Not only do we want you to look smashing, you need to feel that way too. So, go ahead & t ake a deep breath; you found us.
Your awesome, we're awesome & the whole day is going to be awesome.

Now, grab that champagne 'cause we are going to make you look glamorous.

www.AlisonHarperAndCompany.com
Info@AlisonHarperAndCompany.com
(301) 979-8033           Additional Honors & Awards    Washingtonian Bride & Groom Best of Winner 2015 Washingtonian Bride & Groom Best of Winner 2014 What's Up Weddings Top Makeup Artists 2014
Chesapeake Bridal Awards Top 3 Beauty and Health Award Winner 2013
National Association of Catering and Events Best Hair & Makeup 2013
Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2011
Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2012
Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award Winner 2013  Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award Winner 2014  Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award Winner 2015 Two Bright Lights Editors Choice Award Winner 2011
Two Bright Lights Editors Choice Award Winner 2012
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
Belle Soeur did a MARVELOUS job. The hair and makeup was absolutely stunning. The girls were friendly, professional, and fun! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup team!
PROS I KNOW (142) View All 142 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Alison Harper & Company, LLC is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from washington, DC . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. Alison Harper & Company, LLC is a professional wedding hair stylist and make up artist that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 5 years years. We specialize in flawless airbrush makeup, romantic updos and great customer service