Emma Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Catherine Married on 10/13/2021

Emma planned our dream wedding!

Emma planned our civil ceremony in Italy. She guided us through all the paperwork needed to get married in Italy and booked the appointments needed. She was great to work with and very well organized. Every detail of our wedding was perfect!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 10/10/2021

Wonderful Italian Elopement!

Emma was wonderful in being able to help us plan our dream wedding! We came from the United States and had never visited the area before so Emma helped us select the perfect venue and vendors for our elopement! She coordinated with everyone for us and provided us with all the necessary information we needed to make it all happen. She made our process very easy and handled all the worries. Emma is very sweet, has a wonderful eye for details, and we truly enjoyed working with her!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 09/27/2021

Dream Elopement

We originally contacted Emma in 2018 to plan our May 2020 elopement on the Amalfi Coast. Due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule several times. Emma was incredibly understanding and helpful throughout the ordeal and she helped us stay positive. Emma's experience planning weddings is extensive - she was very familiar with all of our vendors (hair, makeup, venue, flowers etc.) which I think helped everything go smoothly on our wedding day. She is incredibly organized and professional and made sure that every detail was considered - things I would have never thought of! All in all, I would not have changed anything about our wedding day (except maybe I would have worn comfier shoes - but that was my fault).

Finally, if you are planning on eloping with just your partner, it can feel a bit lonely. Emma has such a warmth to her presence, and the second she showed up on the scene I remember all of my nerves went away. I remember knowing that Emma was going to make sure that everything was perfect.

I would definitely recommend Emma to anyone looking to elope on the Amalfi coast.
    Louis W. Married on 09/26/2021

Excellent wedding planner in Amalfi!

First we want to say thank you to Emma and her assistant, Roberto for assisting in delivering our dream wedding.
    Emma came into the planning for the wedding just under 6 months before the wedding and immediately started working diligently to accommodate our needs.
    She was very consistent and available for email communications and video chats.
    She helped sort out some of the issues with vendors and gave us recommendations especially the celebrant; Zoe she too did amazing.
    She assisted in delivering almost everything we asked for.
    The value of her work came in full display on the day of the event where everything went as planned. This to us is the peace of mind that you pay for a wedding planner. Her and her assistant passed with flying colors.
    A minor thing we would like to see Emma improve
    Her dress code on the day of the wedding was a little too casual for our liking. We would not point a finger only at her because some of the other vendors too were a little on the too casual side. We understand that they are very busy on that day of the event but dress code should be considered.
    Thank you again Emma and Roberto for helping deliver our dream wedding. We couldn’t have asked for more. We appreciate all the work you did for us and we look forward to meeting you guys again and just relax and have a good time.
    If you’re considering a wedding in Amalfi, we highly recommend a wedding planner and you’re lucky to have Emma and her assistant Roberto available for your wedding dates, book her!

Love
    Louis & Wubit
  • Christine
    Christine T. Married on 09/09/2020

Emma was very responsive and made sure my day went smoothly

Emma was great to work with especially since I was doing a destination wedding in Italy. She was very responsive and provided me with many options when it came to wedding vendors. During the day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran smoothly and I did not have to worry about a single thing. My wedding was perfect and I couldn't have done it without the help of Emma!
    Suzanne D. Married on 05/15/2020

Emma is The Best Investment You Can Make

If you are planning a destination wedding in Italy, Emma Bifulco is easily the best investment you will ever spend on your big day. My (now) husband and I hired Emma back in 2019 mere months before the pandemic spread across the world and Emma stuck by us through FOUR rescheduling’s. Against all odds, she delivered on an exceptional wedding two years later.

Emma holds your hand from start to finish. As a seasoned veteran in the industry she presents to you of all the components of a wedding and together you slowly start making decisions and crossing off the essentials.

I found Emma very helpful through times I didn’t know where to begin. For example, when it came to my wedding day “color palette”, Emma discussed what would make the most sense given the month/season the ceremony would be taking place, and then offered a handful of options to pick from. This was a game changer and stress reliever, and what’s more… is that and she did this for multiple aspects of the wedding including: the band, the food, the flowers, pre/post wedding day activities… you name it.

On the day of the ceremony she was the first person to greet me and calm my nerves. She acted ass the conductor of an orchestra and allowed me to enjoy my wedding as she carried the burden of making sure the day went as planned.

I could go into further detail how Emma went above and beyond given the circumstances of the pandemic. As one would expect, border closures and business closures left me distraught. However, Emma remained professional and had a positive outlook when absolutely none of us knew what the future would hold. She is worth every cent and I would recommend her 100 percent to anyone even considering getting married in Italy. My husband and I will be forever grateful that she was by our side for our wedding day.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/01/2019

Emma is a miracle worker who gave us the perfect wedding

Emma is truly an angel who magically pulled together our dream wedding in less than 2 months. We had been looking to put together a small, last minute ceremony in the Amalfi Coast and realized there was no way we could communicate efficiently enough with all the vendors to put together a wedding in time. We needed someone reliable to be present in Italy and able to speak the language. We contacted a few different planners, but after a call with Emma we were sure she was the one. She only takes on a small number of jobs and works independently, so we were not getting an agency that may have been too busy and would overlook details.

Right away Emma gave us some venues with availabilities. I had looked myself but there were a couple that I would have never found if she had not suggested it. While I changed my mind once or twice, Emma handled all of the communication and answered all my questions. We settled on a most beautiful venue, and Emma put together everything, from the photographer and the flowers down to the makeup and the table settings. It turned out to be the most gorgeous experience of my life, and I see now that I was silly for even trying to do it myself in the beginning. We could not have done it without her, or at the very least not put together an event a fraction of the successful and beautiful event that it turned out to be.

I would recommend Emma to anyone getting married in the Amalfi Coast, she will for sure not disappoint. She will give you personal attention, the greatest professionalism, and most importantly, the wedding of your dreams.
    Kalima M. Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Planner of the Century!

Emma was truly a pleasure to work with for our destination wedding in the Amalfi coast. Our wedding was not an easy one to plan as we had 70 guests flying in internationally and 3 days of events. Emma and her team executed flawlessly and delivered an event beyond our expectations. All of the vendors she provided were fantastic and affordable. I would strongly recommend Emma for any planning services.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne S. Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

I do not even know where to begin - Emma is truly one of a kind. By the end of the wedding planning process, she really felt like family to us. Not only did she thoroughly plan each detail big and small but she made sure to capture what was truly important to us as a couple during our meetings so guests felt like the whole day from ceremony to dinner was such a good depiction of our relationship. She gave us the best recommendations for vendors, locations, logistics, hair, makeup, everything! We trusted her to take care of it all she exceeded every expectation! I will cherish memories with these people forever and above all Emma. She stayed with us the entire day from morning until night to make sure the flow of the day was flawless. My whole family did a champagne toast to her before she departed as we knew none of it would have been possible without her. THANK YOU EMMA!
  • Charmaine
    Charmaine D. Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely one of a kind

Emma was absolutely amazing from the start to finish. She made the whole experience of eloping in a different country easy and also so special. Our day was even better than we ever thought it would be. Emma went out of her way to make the day extra special with a amazing surprise for us as well as keeping us calm on the day. I could not speak higher of Emma and the amazing job she does and would highly recommend her.
  • Colin
    Colin S. Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely first class throughout!!!

Emma Bifulco of Emma Events was an obvious choice for our wedding planner from the outset in that, from the very first Skype engagement, she was informative, friendly and extremely professional in outlining her offer of support.

From then on, we were entirely confident in Emma’s capabilities as she began to plan out the elements of the wedding. Her attention to detail was first class and many times she made us aware of things that alone, we would have neglected.

Emma was always accessible to be contacted via various means and she never lost sight of putting her client’s needs first.

Her fabulous network of contacts and supply chain were also made available to us and, in this regard, Emma’s local knowledge and being able to negotiate on our behalf, made managing our requirements to budget incredibly easy.

Emma’s creativity came to the fore on many occasions too with helpful suggestions and ways to format proceedings.

When it came to the formalities, everything regarding documentation required by Italian law was handled expertly by Emma. Needless to say, all went seamlessly on the occasion!

Beyond the actual wedding proceedings, Emma kindly helped with guest movements, accommodation and a wonderful pre-wedding meal. It is this sort of added value support along with consistently high care and attention that, to us, made Emma shine.

It is therefore without hesitation that we unreservedly recommend this consummate professional, Emma, at Emma Events and are hence pleased to append our names in support of this lovely lady!

Colin & Jackie
    (Mr. & Mrs. Sharpe)
    Positano, 21st. September 2018
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/10/2018

Perfection in Positano!

Personally, I hated the idea of planning a wedding. When my (now) husband and I decided on an intimate family-only ceremony on the Amalfi Coast (when none of us had ever even VISITED the Amalfi Coast), I knew we would probably require some assistance in pulling it off.

From my first Skype chat with Emma, I knew I was going to be in good hands and Emma made the planning process FUN and enjoyable. Emma presented us with options for every planning detail and we were able to decide what fit us best in terms of location, venue, menu, photographers, flowers, music, favors, etc. She was realistic with us about costs and expectations. I looked forward to my monthly Skypes with Emma to finalize our details and also to just get to know her. She was always incredibly friendly, thoughtful, thorough and knowledgeable. I loved knowing I was collaborating with a local to the area – she truly knows the Amalfi Coast and the local vendors and how to make a wedding special and memorable! She went above and beyond what I expected from my limited knowledge of a wedding planner. She went above just coordinating the wedding day – she arranged our transportation from multiple cities and airports both prior to and after the wedding. She even went to scout out the villa we rented for the trip to see if it would be a good possibility for our “first look” pictures (it was!). She showed up the day of the rehearsal dinner to meet all of us in person and ensure my hair and makeup trial went smoothly. She truly thought of EVERY detail that goes into planning a wedding. I loved that I didn’t have to worry over anything – Emma already had it taken care of and under control!

Our wedding day was an absolute dream. There was no stress – everything was arranged and handled perfectly. The venue, the flowers, the photographers, the dinner, the cake, the view! Everything was pure perfection. I knew our wedding was going to be great, but with Emma’s help, it was absolutely spectacular. All we had to worry about on the wedding day was showing up and saying “I do.” Seriously, all of us were able to focus solely on the ceremony and the joining of our families and creating a lifelong memory – exactly what we originally envisioned. Everything was taken care of with the most precise attention to detail. It truly was the most beautiful, magical day.

I can’t recommend Emma enough – she is first class fabulous! She will make your Italian wedding dream into the most memorable reality!
  • Lee
    Lee L. Married on 06/18/2018

Don't get married on the Amalfi Coast without Emma!

We found Emma online, and quickly realized how absolutely invaluable she was to the entire process, providing excellent guidance for getting all the required paperwork together for getting married in Italy, and walking us through all of the steps leading up to the wedding. Excellent recommendations for the florists and invitation gifts (Lemoncello!!), and a quick run to Napoli to get the official documents... the list goes on. The wedding weekend went off without a hitch with Emma's hand steadily guiding everything. It honestly could not have been more perfect! She even managed to get the magistrate outside during a perfectly timed break in the rain. And when the showers showed back up on our walk up to Villa Cimbrone, there was Emma, magically appearing like Mary Poppins with umbrellas for everyone for a completely amazing walk to Cimbrone. She was with us from the first step, to the very last, and we couldn't have done it without her. We don't recommend Emma for your wedding planner in Italy - we simply recommend not getting married in Italy without her! Grazie mille Emma - we love you!!!
  • Helen
    Helen B. Married on 06/10/2018

Pure Brilliance!

If Emma had have also taken care of my review writing it would have appeared a lot sooner than 1 year down the line - she's that organised! If you're looking for a wedding planner in Italy then look no further, you won't find anyone better than Emma. I physically met Emma for the first time when we went to look for a venue on the Amalfi Coast, it was wedding planner love at first sight! I was by no means a bridezilla and was also not able to fly to Italy to make important decisions (no food tasting in advance etc) so I really needed someone who was local and who's opinion I valued and trusted. Ocassionally I also needed guidance on some decisions or some ideas and Emma was always there to help me and offer solutions and opinions. Nothing was too much trouble for her and on the wedding day itself, she was fantastic. Unfortunately, Emma's preparation skills can not change the weather, and with a big grey cloud looming, she expertly navigated the situation allowing us to pursue our dream of getting married outside! My party of friends and family loved her too - she is so warm, likeable and helpful. I avidly still follow her on Instagram and Facebook - I don't think I will tire of watching her weaving her wedding magic for other lucky couples. Thank you Emma!

Emma Events's reply:

Helen, wow!
    Thank you very much for sharing such beautiful words about my approach to plan weddings!...I'll try to improve my skills to guarantee always sunny weather :-)!
    Grazie!
    Lot of LOVE to you and Gavin!
    Aaron Married on 05/10/2018

Our perfect wedding, thanks to Emma

When we decided upon Italy as our destination wedding, we had not appreciated the difficulties of planning a wedding in a country and language that we were not familiar with.

There were plenty of wedding planners to choose from but Emma stood out the most with a very personable vibe. We can safely say that we made the absolute best decision in deciding on hiring Emma as our wedding planner.

From the initial internet video conversation, Emma had a can-do attitude and was so knowledgeable about every query we had. Our planning started one year before the event and Emma made sure to stay in touch regularly to ensure that every step of the planning was taken care of. She was very receptive of our requests and did not push for things that we felt were unnecessary. She seemingly had a solution for everything. Her memory of things that we had discussed even months ago was amazing and it felt like our wedding was the only that she was planning (although she must have been so busy with other couples as well).

As we had friends and family flying into Italy, she even ensured that we had arrangements to reach the Amalfi Coast safely. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had our travel plans and itinerary affected but Emma never broke a sweat and sorted things for us with no fuss. A testament to her can-do attitude!

Finally, our wedding day itself.. it was perfect and we cannot thank Emma enough for this. Everything went to plan and it was just so amazing to see all our planning come to fruition. We absolutely recommend Emma for anyone who is planning to get married on the Amalfi Coast!
  • Adiline
    Adiline R. Married on 04/25/2018

Warm and willing!

From the first time we met Emma over Skype, it was her warm smile and kind heart that immediately drew us to her. With her extensive knowledge of the Amalfi Coast, she quickly put us at ease. We interviewed a few different wedding planners, but none matched Emma! She was eager to make our dream destination wedding come to life. She listened to our wishes and worked with us to make all the details of our day come together. She also was extremely helpful in giving our whole family advice on transport to use and places to stay. She even went above and beyond by visiting the villa we rented for us and our immediate family to stay in months before we ever arrived for our wedding week. She was personal with us, and we were very grateful for her dedication to helping make our special day feel magical!
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2017
    Emma is the best! I was nervous to select a wedding planner internationally, but Emma is extremely responsive and organized. She made our day in Capri so special - somehow knowing exactly what we wanted without having met us in person beforehand. I highly recommend her service! She went above and beyond to make it the PERFECT day.
    Dalton Married on 09/27/2017
    When we first decided on getting married in Positano, we were worried that every detail wouldn’t be perfect and we wouldn’t have the wedding of our dreams. You look into wedding planners and every question goes through your mind. If you’re reading this with fears about getting married abroad, especially in Positano, don’t be. We planned our wedding from overseas, never visited the venue prior to the wedding, and not only ended up with the wedding of our dreams, but it was on budget and cheaper than if we had a wedding in the states.
    Well, the first time you speak to Emma, all those fears go away. She has a welcoming and calming presence about her that makes you feel like everything will be perfect. There wasn’t once in a years worth of planning that we felt that we couldn’t get in touch with Emma. Every question we had she answered quickly and thoroughly. If she didn’t know an answer, she would find it out and get back to us as soon as possible. Whether it was by E-mail, Skype, or by phone she was always accessible.
    As far as vendors, Emma only works with the best. She recommended the perfect venue for our symbolic ceremony and got in touch with them early to make sure to book our date. For flowers, Emma gave us a couple of options and are so glad that she recommended Franco. The arrangements were exactly what we dreamt of and the quality of the work and flowers was amazing. I can’t say enough good things about Carmella either. She truly was the perfect officiant.
    This journey was a little nerve wracking for two people that like to be in control of every detail. But, Emma truly put together the wedding of our dreams. She was there all day making sure everything was set up perfect and was there at the end making sure everything went exactly how we wanted. We wouldn’t change a single thing and that is all thanks to Emma. She took every detail we mentioned and crafted it into the perfect day.

Thank you Emma.
    Heather Married on 09/17/2017
    We had made our minds up to get married in Italy and our only concern was finding the right person to help us get started with the planning – that of course was Emma

I knew that I would need someone based in Italy to help us to pull together our big day as there will always be a problem with the language barrier. We wanted someone that knew the Amalfi Coast and would have the contacts to make it all work

Having you working with us to arrange the planning was a massive help, we said what we wanted and you made sure that we got it. We know that it would have been a big battle to get things done without you being there to organise it all for us

You were such a lovely person, you were easy to talk to right from the first call we had, excellent English and understanding exactly what we liked and did not like. We have both worked with many people in business over the years and we put you at the top of our list, you were fantastic.

You made the whole planning experience stress free and everything that we asked you to get you did with no problem at all. We would have been extremely panicked if we had been trying to arrange everything ourselves. It went flawlessly, without any complications that we were aware of, if there were any problems, then you dealt with it and did not let us know there were any issues. Always a good sign of someone who is very organised and work conscious.

Our memories of the whole experience will be with us forever, all the guests are still talking about it now and it was in their experience the best wedding they had ever been to. We can't thank you enough for making it all come true and we will miss you now it is all over. If anyone needs a wedding planner we strongly recommend that you use Emma, she really does know what she is doing and at a very high level.

Danielle Married on 09/05/2017
    We are so happy with Emma and all of her hard work. She made every little detail of our wedding perfect. It was truly a magical day!!
    Shannon Married on 06/15/2017
    Emma was a joy to work with and was essential in making our day perfect!! I highly recommend Emma if you want to create your dream wedding!!
    Simon Married on 05/26/2017
    When my fiancee and I at the time decided we wanted to get married on the Amalfi Coast we found Emma online and we are so thankful that we did. From the very first Skype conversation that we had with her we warmed to her and loved her enthusiasm for what we wanted for our wedding. Over the course of the next 10 months Emma took care of absolutely everything for us, ensuring everything remained calm and on track up to and including the wedding day itself. It is not an exaggeration to say that we could not have had the wedding that we had without her. She took all of the stress away to ensure that our wedding day was simply magical. Not only was she a fantastic wedding planner she also became our friend. We love you Emma!
    Adrienne Married on 05/11/2017
    Emma helped us with everything from the legal paperwork to the flowers and hair to coordinating the venue and the restaurant we had our reception in. Emma was very positive and fun to work with. She also gave us suggestions for hotels and restaurants while we were vacationing in Positano. Emma helped us get wedding favors (limoncello) for our guests and had them placed on the beautiful table at the restaurant, the flowers arrangements were gorgeous, the cake was delicious and the restaurant was absolutely more amazing than expected. Emma helped coordinate the venue, which was beautiful, as well as transportation for us and all of our guests. Emma also coordinated our photographer and gave us many options for photographers to choose from.
    All is all we were very pleased at the way Emma made our day go very smoothly with no stress. It was easy and everything was better than I expected! We didn't quite know what to expect planning a wedding from a different country (we're from USA), but we were pleasantly surprised and grateful. I highly recommend Emma!
    Gabrielle Married on 01/01/2017
    Emma was absolutely incredible. Not only did she help us plan our wedding, she picked us up from our hotel and took us herself to get our legal paperwork filled out in Italy. She also planned our welcome dinner which was also just an incredible event. As an American bride, thousands of miles away from the venue and vendors, it was very difficult for me to give up control and trust that Emma would take care of everything. Not only did she take care of everything, she thought of the little things I never would have and our wedding was absolutely perfect- not a single thing was overlooked or went wrong. She is dependable, thoughtful, thorough, and was a friend throughout the process. As i've told Emma myself, she was more than a wedding planner, but my friend and therapist throughout this process!
    Beverly Married on 09/07/2016
    Thanks to Emma, our dream Italian wedding came true! We live in the US and had this "crazy idea" of getting married in Italy one day, but really didn't know where to start until we found Emma online. Emma has such pleasant and warm personality that we decided to meet up with her in Italy after several Skype calls. She took an entire day and showed us ~10 venues around Sorrento, Positano and Ravello. We fell in love with the magical Ravello! Emma was super reliable and knowledgeable, patient yet warm throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our wedding couldn't be more perfect and we are truly lucky to have found her!