SugarEvents

Milan, IT View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

SugarEvents is a wedding planning company based in Milan, Italy. This team of talented professionals strives to bring their clients' dream events to life through meticulous planning and endless creativity. Founded in 2011 by Daniela Galimberti, this company has served countless clients looking to celebrate their day set to the backdrop of idyllic Italian landscapes.

Daniela Galimberti of SugarEvents offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. She and her team ensure that every element of her clients' days is carefully considered and expertly executed. Packages can include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, depending on your needs. Every last detail, from budget analysis to vendor referrals will be taken care of by this expert team.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Natascha Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Planner, or better… Daniela and Francesca were absolutely the perfect choice!

In November 2021 we decided to get married in the summer of 2022 and Daniela was the only one who told us we could do it! We knew other wedding planners but from the moment we first spoke to Daniela we knew she was the right person for us. We immediately appreciated her sincerity, determination, experience, precision, transparency, taste and professionalism. Daniela immediately set to work and within a few weeks found us the perfect location and a quality caterer! All the suppliers she worked with reflected the quality she had promised us. Francesca was also invaluable in organising our wedding. Our big day finally arrived and Daniela and Francesca prepared everything perfectly and took care of all our guests and their requests. Despite the short time to organise the wedding we did not have to worry about anything. We were super happy and would like to relive that day again and again. Thank you very much Daniela and Francesca for accompanying us on this journey.

SugarEvents's reply:

Dear Natascha and Nicola, it is so nice to read your kind words!

It was beautiful for me and Francesca working with and for you!!!

You where so kind and ready to follow our advices and suggestions, always without losing sight of your preferences and expectations.

Your smiles and kindness will be forever our beautiful memory of your two.

You are a beautiful couple, you have already come a long way together, and I am sure that your future life together as wife and husband will be always beautiful and full of love

Big hugs
    Daniela 🌸

• Elena
    Elena M. Married on 07/02/2022

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Although we had very clear in mind what we wanted for that very important day, we realized almost immediately that Francesco’s job occupancy in Turin and the little time I could dedicate to organize it would have postponed the wedding date and above all generated unnecessary stress. This is how the acquaintance with Daniela was born, she struck me from the first meeting. I wanted a straightforward, organized, competent, practical person and although she advised me to hear other opinions as well in order to make an informed choice, as soon as I left the interview I just wanted her. Two months have passed since the big day, we can only say THANK YOU again.

Thanks Daniela, without your precious help, your advice, your ability to solve the hitches immediately, your promptness in responding to us at any time and day, the organization of our wedding would not have been possible! But above all thank you because I have always imagined the bride close to the wedding as a crazy exhausted and instead I arrived at that day calm and just curious to enjoy what we had planned in all those months !! (Francesco is really grateful for this)

Thanks to the catering that bewitched me and Francesco right away for the kindness, availability, attention to every detail, but I can say that that day they exceeded our expectations, everyone's expectations. It was all not only delicious but FABULOUS and then that wooden table, those plates, that furniture.. well they made us dream!

Thanks to the florist who with his flowers and his talent made the difference! He and Daniela with just a few photos and a few words have grasped what we dreamed of right from the first try and something incredible has been achieved! Those flowers in the church, the wildflowers on the table with those bottles that drove me crazy, my bouquet ... all, all too beautiful.

Thanks to the photographers who really cared for us and entertained us. Always been present in every moment without ever being intrusive and you were also fundamental to guide us in some moments of that day. We saw how you love your job and how making something special is one of your priorities! Thanks above all for having so much patience both with us but above all with the requests of all guests. We can't wait to see all the photos!!

Thanks to all the audio and lighting service! They were the part that we feared the most because they were mainly managed by e-mail, instead they created a "green room" of our own with a magic of lights that left us speechless. Music entertainment needless to say.. a real BOMB!

Thanks to the make-up artist, I wanted to be “Elena” that day and I knew that being natural is the hardest thing for any makeup artist to achieve.. well that day I was 100% myself and all this thanks to her professionalism and skill (I also thank her car that has decided to abandon it right where I had to prepare myself and not before!)

Thanks to the location, which was a guarantee for us but was then a surprise for all our guests.. the perfect setting for that day!

Thank you for having the patience to keep up with all my requests and thousands of tests.. it was perhaps the part that made you damn the most but the final result was amazing!

That day during our last dance Francesco told me “I would like to do it again every year” and I can only confirm this sentence. We loved every moment of that day, everything was perfect thanks above all to this wonderful team! Thank you!!

Elena e Franci

SugarEvents's reply:

Hi Elena, how sweet you are, your words warm my heart and fill me with joy. I am really happy that you have been able to enjoy not only the wedding but the whole organization, so as to arrive at the wedding calmly and relax. Thanks to your sympathy I had too a lot of fun organizing your day with you. You are really kind and special people, you, Francesco and your family (your mother in particular who I got to know better than others). A big hug and see you soon, as in the end we are also neighbors, now.
  • Federica
    Federica V. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner of the world!

My husband and I has a very great experience with Daniela Galimberti. She helped us in every single day and we never immagine how supportive and constructive could be her advice and support in organizing such a beautiful and memorable day. she was ready to help at whatever day of the week (also on weekend) and extremely responsive. Totally recommend to engage her if you need to organize your event!

SugarEvents's reply:

Dear Federica thank you!!! You work so hard that it was impossible not answer you whenever you found time to speak of your wedding!!! At the beginning, as you called me after starting working with another agency, I was worried that I couldn’t meet your expectations
    Your words today make me feel very happy. It’s foundamental for us to succeed in organizing your DAY exactly as you had imagined it

That DAY you made each other beautiful promises, keep it up and your life will be beautiful and full of love and joy forever!

With great affection

+39 347 311 0379
Location of (SugarEvents)
Via Soldino 11, 22010 Laglio, Como Como, IT, 22010
+39 347 311 0379

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding