Our Italian Fairytale

Milan, IT View map Visit website
$1,900 Package Price

$1,900 Package Price

Our Italian Fairytale is a destination wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois and Italy.

Your wedding in Tuscany, along the Amalfi Coast, in Umbria or Lake Como will be planned by Our Italian Fairytale team of Italian wedding planners, fluent in English and Italian, knowledgeable of the cultures, customs, and traditions of both the countries.

Your wedding in Italy will be planned and customized according to your desires, without stress, and by making you and your guests live a whole Italian experience from the very beginning. Our Italian Fairytale will take care of your wedding planning and of your guests accommodation, day trips and special activities to entertain them during their stay.

You will never feel alone, because Our Italian Fairytale planners will be by your side every step of the way, both in USA and Italy, by planning and coordinating your wedding day.

Our Italian Fairytale offers a variety of wedding planning services. They include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Referrals in Italy and USA
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alisa
    Alisa C. Married on 09/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

alisa 9:49 AM (15 minutes ago) to me The BEST wedding planner, and a true friend

We first hired Silvia shortly before the covid-19 pandemic. When we first met her, we immediately knew she was organized and had fantastic attention to detail. As a native Italian speaker and lawyer, we could not have imagined anyone better to help navigate an Italian wedding and all the vendors/contracts from Chicago. She made planning a wedding amidst the covid pandemic easy. She constantly was on the phone with Italian government officials, updating my husband and I (and ALL of our guests) with all the latest travel details. She had lists of amazing venues, florists, photographers, and hair and makeup artists. Every person she offered us was accessible, prompt, talented, and a blast to work with. Her timelines for me, the bride, made planning everything easy.
    But, above being incredible at her job, silvia is the kindest, warmest, most thoughtful wedding planner and FRIEND I could ever have imagined. By the wedding day, she must have exchanged just short of a million emails with me and my guests. She knew each of my friend’s names, travel itineraries, room numbers by heart. They all adored her and RAVED about how accessible, helpful, and kind she had been in helping them plan a trip to Italy amidst the pandemic. The wedding day was truly the definition of a fairy tale. I know that none of this would have happened in a million years without Silvia handling every step of the way. We laughed together, cried together, and I know I will always cherish her as my fairy wedding godmother and as a beautiful friend.

Our Italian Fairytale's reply:

My sweet Alisa, words cannot express the wonderful person you are. We are all so thankful for having given the chance of being part of your Italian fairytale. It is so true, we laughed, cried and danced together to celebrate your love and a new and hopefully long-lasting friendship. I am also so thankful because you have always been so responsive even when extremely busy at work. You have no idea how helpful this is, especially during "Covid weddings". Happy to be your fairy wedding godmother and a friend :-) Grazie from the bottom of my heart! We all wish you all the best!
  • Kristen
    Kristen G. Married on 07/08/2019

A dream come true!

Words cannot express our gratitude for Silvia and Our Italian Fairytale. We really had the most incredible day of our lives. She made what I thought of as only a dream, a reality. It was the perfect wedding and it was all because of Silvia and the amazing people around her. She took the little direction I gave her (I am not a planner and did not have much of a vision) and created the most beautiful 3 day event, from the lemon tour and rehearsal dinner on the bay of Naples, to the wedding day/reception and lastly the farewell breakfast. During the planning phase, she was always very flexible, gave amazing suggestions, was extremely organized and responded almost immediately, even, at times, with the 6 hour time difference. She has the kindest heart and talks to you in way that makes you feel like you’ve known her for years. We always had the feeling we were in the best hands. The vendors Silvia works with are top notch, from the owners and employees of the villa, to the food, the music, the photographers and the hair and makeup artist; we couldn’t have worked with better professionals of their trade. All of our guests were simply amazed. Silvia became like family and I will always be extremely grateful for everything she did for us. She went above and beyond what we expected and I am incredibly thankful to have had her as my wedding planner and truly believe it would not have been as wonderful of a day without her.
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh F. Married on 06/04/2019

Seamless and exquisite

I hardly have words that are fitting to describe how wonderful Silvia was as my wedding planner. Her calm and approachable demeanor, punctuality, vision and tender heart made my wedding experience phenomenal. She knows how to bring a vision to life and offers the best of the best! She planned a day trip to Capri, our rehearsal dinner and every detail for the wedding. Her attention to detail is unparalleled and even though we only met days before my wedding, I feel like we had been friends for years! If you are looking for an Italian wedding for your friends and family to remember, Silvia is the planner for you!

Our Italian Fairytale's reply:

Ciao Haleigh, I feel so blessed that I had the opportunity to plan your fantastic wedding and to work with you and your sweet mom! Meeting you and your mom has been a moment I have been waiting for months and when it happened it has been simply touching! As you said, it was like if we had always been friends. I was so excited to finally meet Jack and all the guests we have been talking about for months (they were part of my everyday life) in person. Thank you deeply for your kind words. I will miss you all! I hope we can see each other soon! Grazie mille di tutto, Silvia
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chicago Milan, IT, 60611
Location of (Our Italian Fairytale)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding