Our Italian Fairytale

Chicago, Chicago, IL 60290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,900
Availability Check your date

About Our Italian Fairytale

Our Italian Fairytale is a destination wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois and Italy.

Your wedding in Tuscany, along the Amalfi Coast, in Venice or Lake Como will be planned by Our Italian Fairytale team, together with the owner and lead wedding planner Silvia La Perla. Because she is an Italian wedding planner certified also in the US, fluent in English and Italian, has law school experience, and is knowledgeable of the cultures, customs, and traditions of both the Countries, she'll be able to deal with paperwork, vendors and contacts easily.

Your wedding in Italy will be planned and customized according to your desires, without stress, and by making you and your guests live a whole Italian experience from the beginning of your planning. Our Italian Fairytale will take care of your wedding planning and of your guests accommodation, day trips and special activities to entertain them during their stay.

You will never feel alone, because Our Italian Fairytale planners will be by your side every step of the way, both in USA and Italy, by planning and coordinating your wedding day.

Our Italian Fairytale offers a variety of wedding planning services. They include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

A lifelong dream: finally husband and wife. Our Italian Fairytale
A lifelong dream: finally husband and wife. Our Italian Fairytale
This is not a dream, it is your reality! Our Italian Fairytale
This is not a dream, it is your reality! Our Italian Fairytale
Her heart was beating so fast right before walking down the aisle. Our Italian Fairytale
Your first man is always by your side. Our Italian Fairytale
Everyone is happy with a lot of great food. Our Italian Fairytale
Everyone is happy with a lot of great food. Our Italian Fairytale

3 Reviews for Our Italian Fairytale

Julia · Married on 06/30/2017

We wish there were 10 Stars!!! Our wedding in Positano has been a dream thanks to Silvia a her fantastic team!!! My family is originally from Italy, I speak Italian too, but my biggest concern was being able to plan everything from the US, since we didn't have time to fly to Italy before our wedding. We didn't want just someone who suggested us a venue, but it was important to find someone who took care of the whole planning, someone to rely on, to regularly meat and with experience in planning weddings in Italy. Claire, a friend of mine, recommended Silvia La Perla saying she is the best person to plan destination weddings in Italy. She was absolutely right!!!! We've spent a day in a bridal salon in Chicago and we had the chance to know each other deeper. Since then, I put all of my trust in her and I knew I was making the best choice. She did a fantastic job! Since the very beginning we had the feeling she knew exactly what to do and how to move. We both loved her willingness and hear sweet but professional approach, also during our wedding day. Having Silvia there in Positano made me feel very relaxed, since I knew her and I completely trusted her. Thank you so much for everything you have done and for your kindness.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Our Italian Fairytale's reply:

Hi Julia,
    we all loved your wedding too and I personally enjoyed working with both of you. You are right, we had the chance to get to know each other better and this has been extremely important for me too. When you know someone deeply, giving shape to their dreams becomes easier and almost automatic.
    I am so happy you had the wedding you have always been dreaming of and that my presence and coordination helped you enjoy your Big Day!!!
    I really appreciate your generous words.
    Have a sweet and happy life together!
    Grazie, Silvia La Perla

Marcela · Married on 07/27/2016

I could not think anyone else to share my process with. Silvia is more than welcoming and attentive to what I wanted. She listened very carefully and guided me to what I wanted and needed. She even suggested new things and ideas that I didn't knew I was able to do. I'm very happy and full of gratitude that I ended up choosing Our Italian Fairytale.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Our Italian Fairytale's reply:

Ciao Marcela,

it has been such a pleasure reading your words.
    We are glad we have been able to make your Italian dream come true, together with making your wedding planning easier and fun. Your satisfaction and happiness is our priority.
    Thank you so much to put your trust in Our Italian Fairytale and especially in me, and to gave us the opportunity to be by your side throughout the most important time of your life. It has been a pleasure for me meeting such a lovely couple and working with and for you.
    I wish you all the best.
    Ciao,

Silvia La Perla

Our Italian Fairytale FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,990.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2