92 Reviews for Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

Civil (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Religious (1)
91 Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Reviews

Francesca was brilliant and so efficient in doing my documents. I didn’t have to worry about anything and she dealt with it all and put my mind at ease! My documents are some of the most important thing and she definitely took the stress out of it! Thank you so much! ☺️

Profile Picture Angela, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We contacted Francesca after having problems with our wedding documents and our own wedding planner not being able to help. She was so knowledgable, so helpful, and so understanding of our situation. Despite needing to give us difficult news and information she was kind and compassionate. I can not recommend her highly enough. If you are getting married in Italy I would have no hesitation in thinking about having her with you. She clearly knows her stuff and would be invaluable to making things run smoothly. Take it from someone who didn’t have someone as knowledgable with them through the process!

Profile Picture Josephine, 8/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From start to finish, Efffetti’s service and communication was outstanding! They were incredibly helpful throughout and did everything they could to make the whole process simple and easy for us. Many thanks for all your help! L&T x

Profile Picture Lou, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca at Efffetti weddings was so helpful, so professional and went above and beyond for me! Considering I am the most last minute bride and the biggest pain the a**
Thank you so so so much Francesca!!

Profile Picture Roni, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic experience! Nevertheless we started late with planning our wedding, Elena has turned it into an amazing day. She was fully dedicated to provide us with the best solutions and made sure that we do not forget anything. Everything exceeded by far our expectation. Thank you!

Profile Picture Margarita, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Efffetti to translate and legalise our U.K. legal documents (primarily the CNI) into Italian, for presentation to the Comune prior to our civil wedding in Italy. They were easy to work with, quick and professional. Everything we needed. Oh, and good value! Francesca also helped us locate a wonderful translator - Fabio from Lake Como (actually a celebrant) -who acted as official interpreter on the day for one of us.

Profile Picture Roger, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After deciding to get married in Italy, we were daunted with the thought of organizing our special day from over seas. Francesca was the absolute perfect wedding planner for the task! She was incredible with us and walked us through the process from start to finish. She was able to give us amazing recommendations on venue options and once we had chosen our location was instrumental in organizing every perfect detail! We cannot say enough good things about Francesca and her team. Our wedding day was picture perfect and we truly couldn't have done it without them. Despite having a rainy forecast for our big day, I never felt stressed about how the day would unfold. Francesca had every detail and back-up plan in place and ready at a moments notice so everything would go off without a hitch. We lucked out with a sunny change in weather, but we were so grateful to have had the peace of mind knowing it was all going to work out thanks to Francesca and her team. We had the best day of our lives! If you are looking for a seamless wedding planning experience in Tuscany, I would absolutely recommend Francesca and the entire Efffetti team.

Profile Picture Shaina, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can we say, Francesca and the team at Efffetti wedding planners were fantastic!!! My husband and I got married in September in chianti Italy. The process wasn't the easiest (paperwork etc) and Francesca made it extremely easy for us to understand and complete with plenty of time to spare. We met Francesca in Italy when we registered in the commune a couple of days before the big day, such a lovely professional who sorted our paperwork in under an hour. Then on the day of the wedding Francesca did the translation perfectly, it was stunning, she made it so special for us we will never ever forget that. We even had the mayor marry us!. It was truly perfect and in all honesty so was the price, extremely reasonable compared to other companies we researched. Thank you so much to you Francesca and the Efffetti team for being incredible. Love Louise and Dominic x

Profile Picture Dominic, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, To-Do Lists

I found Efffetti to be a very professional and knowledgable planning service who made our lives much easier while planning our wedding in Italy. We ran into some unforeseen paperwork issues that caused so much stress to us before we had employed Efffetti. Our wedding very nearly didn’t happen due to paperwork issues. Thanks to Francesca and her knowledge of the Italian rules and regulations, we were able to swiftly overcome several obstacles and had a beautiful Wedding day. Francesca always picked up the phone to us (even during her Optician’s appointment!). I would highly recommend Efffeti for their Wedding services.

Profile Picture Anthea , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Francesca and her Team were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I could never have brought the wedding of our dreams to fruition, especially living thousands of miles away from our wedding destination, without her experience, expertise, and guidance. She was present and responsive throughout the entire planning process, and anticipated our every need on the day of the event. I would highly recommend her for any wedding needs one might have!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Non-Religious

We can't thank Francesca enough for putting together our perfect day. From the moment we decided to have our wedding in Tuscany Francesca was there to help us through every step of the way. My husband Trevor and I told Francesca what we envisioned and she executed it perfectly. From choosing venues to decorations Francesca put together an even better version than my Pintrest photos I sent her. A large stress can be the budget and Francesca gave us a very detailed spreadsheet which always tracked all of the expenses and laid everything out clearly. Along with organizing the wedding day Francesca also helped us create the perfect experience for our guests during their four day stay at the Borgo Petrognano. We wanted to show our guests the vineyards in the area but didn't know where to start. Francesca gave us two absolutely perfect options for the day. These vineyards were out of a fairytale and so accommodating to our large group. The guests at our wedding still talk about these to this day! On the wedding day Francesca managed our guests and was great at organizing our group who maybe had too many spritzs along the way! It gave Trevor and I the chance to be completely carefree and enjoy every minute of the day without worrying. I can't say enough about how much I recommend Francesca and her services to anybody who is looking to get married in Italy. Our guests and Trevor and I still talk about how it was the trip of a lifetime. We will cherish these memories forever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

Having done our wedding with Francesca was simply perfect, right what we planned and dreamed with. Thank you Francesca you are an excellent wedding planner! a trustful person, very responsive, attentive, incredibly efficient, hard worker, kind, smart and fun!
Your team is such service minded people, all providers do a high quality job, thank you for bringing the best people to our wedding :)

Am soooo glad to have found you!!!!

Profile Picture Marcela, 9/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We asked Francesca to be the officiant/celebrant for our ceremony in Borgo Santo Pietro, Tuscany this September. Being in the UK it was difficult to research Italian celebrants so we relied on reviews from wedding wire to guide us and they said the best was Efffetti weddings, we are SO pleased we picked her as from day one she was incredible. She really got to know us over the few months so when it came to the day her service was beautiful, loving and heartfelt. I am forever indebted to Francesca for reassuring me on the morning of the ceremony, I felt paralysed with anxiety and she managed to calm me down and even make me laugh. Francesca is genuine and she is amazing at what she does. The celebrant is the most crucial element to your big day and her comforting and wise words will stay with me forever.

There is a reason why Francesca is one of the best celebrants in Italy, her talent and love for what she does is unparalleled and we could not recommend her more, it will be the one thing on that you won’t need to worry about on your big day and the service will be a moment you will remember forever.

Profile Picture Nicky, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did the normal Google searches when looking for a wedding planner in Italy, we had most of the wedding planned but needed help with the legal side, venue booking, documentation and translation. Most companies tried to sell us packages that were not what we were after but luckily we found Francesca and she understood immediately what we wanted, she even recommended the venue which turned out to be perfect. Every interaction was seamless, professional and stress free both leading up to the wedding and on the day. Francesca was an absolute pleasure to deal with and we cannot rate her highly enough.

Profile Picture David, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We honestly cannot thank Francesca and the team enough for all the hard work, love and passion that went into making our day perfect!

After researching a number of Wedding planners in Tuscany, we decided to contact Francesca based on her amazing reviews. Now we know why she has such incredible feedback! She was so helpful and supportive throughout the whole process, from dealing with the legalities to adding the smallest finishing touches. Francesca's impeccable organisation skills and wealth of knowledge allowed us to create the most perfect day, stress free!

Five stars just doesn't do her justice. If you are looking for a Wedding planner and/or Celebrant in Tuscany, look no further! Mr & Mrs McKew

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca was fantastic from start to finish and fulfilled every wish for our wedding. We would highly recommend using Efffetti and Fracesca to plan your wedding in Italy. Before we set off on the idea of an Italian wedding we have several reservations about doing so - we wanted an authentic Italian wedding - not an English wedding in Italy! The venue, the catering, the photography, the ceremony (in Italian with Francesca translating!) was all thoroughly authentic and classy. The finishing touches too, were all superb. We had a chandalier, we had sparklers for the first dance, there was special lighting in the orangerie. Francesca was able to organise a scooter as a surprise for the day for the amusement of the groom and best men and for the photographers to use as a prop, with some spectacular pictures as a result!
All in all, it was a fantastic day, with fantastic planning and well within our budget. Francesca is hugely talented and professional at what she does and you will not be disappointed if you decide to use her services. :)

Profile Picture Stuart, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca did everything. She asked all the right questions. She provided everything we didn't thing of. She was just very much on top of the game and we had an unbelievable experience.

Profile Picture Carlos, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were completely overwhelmed by the quality of service provided to us by Francesca and her team. She was attentive, thorough and always had worked hard to achieve our vision. We are incredibly thankful that we chose such a fantastic wedding planner -Ryan and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have heard nothing but praise from guests.

From the first time we spoke with Francesca on Skype we were confident that her warm personally and professional attitude that we knew she would not let us down. She ensured to be mindful of our budget without compromising on the quality of service we received. Whilst, like all weddings, things seem to pass you by in a flash It was easy to trust the running of the day to Francesca in the confidence she would organise everything. It feels surreal to be home and thinking about our amazing wedding and despite disappointing weather that it all went well in the end! I know that there were things about the weather and morning schedule I did stress about at the time but Francesca reassured me and whilst we had not planned for an indoor wedding it was truly beautiful and a good call give the hail storm that followed later in the day. All of our guests have been full of praise for Francesca observing her attentively carrying out her duties and making our day perfect.

The team florists, caterers and of course fantastic photography by Andrea Corsi and Daniele Vertelli were absolutely fantastic - wish we could do it all again as we feel truly blessed to have them - waiting with anticipation for the photos as the day really did pass by in a flash!

We know Francesca will be extremely busy with wedding season. It is strange and very sad to think how important she has been for our wedding and that we won't see her again. We are hopeful that when we visit Tuscany again in the future we will be able to spend some stress-free time in her company.

Thank you for everything, Ryan and Shauna 19/5/16

Profile Picture Shauna , 5/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning

I lived in Australia and my partner lived in U.K., and we were getting married in Italy. Francesca is so knowledgable and experienced- she told us exactly what we needed to do to legally get married and was always there to help. So well organized and always on time she really impressed us. I recommend Francesca and her team to anyone thinking of getting married in Tuscany. These are wonderful people that are passionate about what they do.

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I wanted to have our wedding ceremony in Tuscany. I searched for wedding coordinators and Francesca was the only one that responded immediately. We made contact around in January 2015 to plan our wedding during May 2016. Francesca helped us tremendously in selecting the place, menu, photographer, flowers, hair and makeup and assisted in accommodating our 15 guests. She always responded to my emails and I never felt nervous about having a wedding in a place I never even visited! All I can say is, how I imagined my wedding to be is exactly how it turned out!! Beautiful!!! There were no issues and everything turned out perfect!! My guests were so impressed and had a great time also. One of my guests described the wedding as magical and enchanting. Francesca did an outstanding job and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Planing a wedding from 4000 miles away in another country was a scary thought for us but you have a gift of recreating people's vision into something that is absolutely out of this world !! Our wedding was more then either of us could've have ever imagined because of you. Every detail was looked after and we felt confident the entire day that everything would be taken care of and we were able to truly enjoy our day without worries. It was all seamless, and painless because of you. So again THANK YOU !!!!

Profile Picture Marcel, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Destination

We literally have no words to describe just how happy and satisfied we were with Efffetti Wedding Planners, and specifically, Francesca, who was our wedding planner. From the first meeting we had with Francesca, she was nothing but responsive, professional, flexible to our needs and innovative with her suggestions and ideas. It was great comfort to know we had someone so extremely reliable and 100% committed on the ground in a different country that was fully dedicated to making our wedding perfect. Francesca provided us great options for the venue to host the wedding, based on our guest count and location preferences. Francesca also took care of every single detail from catering, to flowers, to music, to guitarist, to officiant, to hair/make-up etc. Francesca and her entire team of vendors were absolutely amazing, responsive and just extremely good at what they do. And all this was at a great value - Francesca made sure we stayed on budget! My suggestions to any other couple thinking about getting married in Italy - don't think about it, just do it, because you will remember it for a lifetime. And when you decide to do it, hire Efffetti for all your wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Efffeti were recommended to me and they advised on a specific element of my Wedding. Their speed to reply to my questions and provide information has been beyond excellent. I am based in the UK, and it has been extremely reassuring to interact with a professional business, that has been of great assistance to myself and my partner.

The information provided on the Efffeti website is up to date and accurate (not all websites out there are, so please do take this into consideration if you read this review). The Efffeti website is a true reflection of the high standard of service they provide. I would confidently recommend Efffeti to other couples looking to utilise a Wedding Planner for a wedding in Italy.

Sincerely
Anthea & Simone
United Kingdom

Profile Picture Anthea, 9/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Francesca of Efffetti was WONDERFUL! When we were looking for someone to help coordinate our small wedding in Florence, she immediately rubbed us the right way by requesting to speak with insider the phone instead of quoting a package of services via email. Francesca is technically savvy so she makes correspondence and coordination easy, which is very important when planning a destination wedding. She was able to capture the essence of the inspirations we shared for our special day and made phenomenal suggestions that enhances the day and helped our budget. Everything went smoothly and seemingly effortlessly. All the vendors she recommended (venue, flowers, photographer, hairstylist) worked out fantastically. Francesca was attentive to details and knew how to go with the flow while also staying true to our requests. She also served as our officiant and helped us hand-craft a ceremony that was absolutely perfect and unique. Her attitude was refreshing and helped everyone in our family have a great time. We really could not have asked for or imagined a better wedding planner. Thanks again Francesca and Efffetti for making our dream Florence wedding a reality.

Profile Picture New User, 7 Reviews