via Brancolano 1, Florence, IT 50023 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About The Tuscan Wedding

A luxury wedding planning company in Florence, Italy, The Tuscan Wedding prides itself on unforgettably fulfilling its couple's wedding dreams. Committed to matching expectations, the company works hard to custom-craft each ceremony and reception. Dedicated to providing nothing less than perfection on your big day, The Tuscan Wedding is the ideal choice for lavish knot-tying celebrations.

The Tuscan Wedding offers a wide array of wedding planning services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Full-planning
  • In-house catering
  • Wedding transportation
  • Flowers and decoration
  • Wedding entertainment
  • Invitations and favors

Areas Covered
The Tuscan Wedding proudly offers wedding planning services to ready-to-wed couples located in Florence, Italy. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout Italy.

Follow The Tuscan Wedding on

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

28 Reviews for The Tuscan Wedding

Hazel Joy · Getting married on 08/11/2020

The Tuscan Wedding Dream TEAM!

When in doubt -- please contact The Tuscan Wedding! My husband and I eloped to Florence in 2019. Daniela and Camilla immediately coordinated our conference call and explained every detail of the wedding planning stages. Planning remotely, both ladies put my mind at ease. They were very professional, organized and thoughtful in bringing up suggestions which they thought would make our special day a stand out! I cannot express how thankful I am that I reached out to them. John and I will remember our special day for the rest of our lives and we are very grateful in your contribution. We recently celebrated our wedding reception back in the States and all our guests complimented our beautiful yet intimate affair!
    I wish you all the best in the years to come! Thank you for making our dream come true and more!

Sincerely,
    Hazel & John

Sent on 01/03/2020

Dear Hazel,

Was an absolute pleasure working with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate that.

We really enjoy working with you and we love you attention to details that helped us to deliver a amazing intimate wedding.

With Love

Daniela & Camilla
  • Chantal

Chantal Diederix · Married on 09/07/2019

The Tuscan Wedding went above and beyond all expectations!

Daniela and Viola are two of the most professional, knowledgeable and patient women I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Coming from an event execution background myself I understand the high level of stress, preparation and organisation it takes to pull off a successful event. Hiring them was the BEST decision / money spent on the wedding, because they made sure everything was not just perfect, but also made me enjoy my own day, without any worries. Many times when they gave me other recommendations it always turned out 100% better, because they know what they are doing. All our guests were super impressed by their organisation, the way they would guide /inform our guests and their demeanour, always ready to help and jump in if needed. They filtered through over probably 300+ emails over the last year, and helped transform it into reality, something which went completely beyond anything I hoped to dream of. It was the perfect wedding, they were the perfect team for the job, and I would 100% vouch for the Tuscan Wedding Team, it will be the best money you will ever invest into your wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Hi Guys,

We are extremely happy that your wedding turn out so perfect, especially considering with how many problems and worries you have before you started working with us. We also very thankful for the appreciation present you book for us.
    We always work very hard to make sure everything is running perfectly and we are always happy when couple and guests recognise it.
    We look forward to see you again so such a pleasure working with you!

Regards,

Daniela, Viola and The Tuscan Team
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2019

An Amazing Wedding Planning Team

Daniela, Viola, and the rest of the team at the Tuscan Wedding made our two day multicultural wedding in May of 2019 unforgettable. Daniela's clearly well-established relationships with the wedding vendors helped to provide a flexible approach to planning our wedding from the US. We visited Italy once in September of 2018 before our wedding. Daniela had arranged food tastings with potential caterers, a site visit to the venue, a visit out to the florist, and a hair and makeup trial over the course of a weekend trip. That visit ran like a well oiled machine. During any wedding planning process, there are ups and downs. Were we over budget? Yes. Have I met many couples that didn't go over budget? No. We wouldn't change a thing- Daniela was excellent at making the time difference work for us and helped us navigate some of the differences in the wedding industry in Italy vs the US. When it came to the wedding itself, I couldn't possibly have enough good things to say. The weekend was flawless- if there were hiccups we never felt it. Daniela and her team were so on top of everything, and it was more beautiful and seamless than we ever imagined that it could be. We love the Tuscan Wedding team, and cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Dear Ashely,

I hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Working with you and Saurab was a real pleasure. For some reason I always end up having lovely couples. We had fun with your wedding and we happy that was published so many times.
    Many suppliers are telling us that our clients are always nice and relax. I think has you sad we not hiccups because we plan and we are always on top of everything, we happy when our couple notice that. We hope you will stay in touch with us as many couple do and you will share your future family pictures.
    Thank you for giving us the possibility to help you with your wedding we are grateful that we were part fo that.

Lots of love to bot of you
    Daniela
    &
    The Tuscan Wedding Teams

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Tuscan Wedding FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Musica Evento Wedding Bands

It's always a pleasure to collaborate with Daniela and her great team for they're amazing weddings in Tuscany. Thank you Daniela for involving us in your wonderful events!

• via Brancolano 1 Florence, IT, 50023 See on map
    00393391935563 (Phone number)
    00393391935563 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Tuscan Wedding)