About -StyleMeBar-

Bringing The Salon To You!!

We are currently working as a Make-up Artist/Stylist's in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Va. Tracey started her career in Los Angeles, California, attending The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, (FIDM) and Graham Webb Academy in Northern Va. She was a trainer for MAC Cosmetics for 5 yrs. and has worked with Fox News, NFL, Entertainment Tonight, CBS, commercial sets, and photo shoots.

Amanda Moran has brought over 15 years of experience working in television, photo shoots, and salon work. She has worked with Fox News, Entertainment Tonight, CBS, & more. She has the wonderful talent and ability to connect well with people and understand their needs.

Tracey and Amanda have had the honor to make the Washington, and international political elite look their very best for live television and special events. Tracey has been nationally recognized by People Magazine, as well as other major publications for her knowledge and expertise in the industry.

We specialize in wedding parties. There is nothing better than achieving the perfect look for each and every bride on their special day.

With the years of experience, Tracey and Amanda have an extensive list of clients and celebrities, such as Russell Crowe, John Travolta, Sharon & Ozzy Osbourne, Mrs. Lynne Cheney, Jenna Elfman, Dave Navarro, Queen Noor, John Walsh, Chris Rock, LL Cool J, Sports Figures, News Anchors....& more!

Tracey- My goal is to give our clients the latest make-up techniques, exceeding their expectations and making them look their absolute best  I will provide our clients with the utmost, innovative, state of the art services.

Amanda- I love the feeling of making the client look and feel their very best. My goal is to brand the work we do and share it with other professionals.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Haircuts (2)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
Hair Coloring (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

StyleMeBar was incredibly professional and accommodating. My stylist, Tracey, was also amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. She listened carefully to what my preferences were and made me look exactly the way I had hoped on the big day! She was so much fun to get ready with. I highly recommend the company, and Tracey in particular

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I usually do my own makeup and hair because I want things perfect. I booked with StyleMeBar for my headshots and they are seriously the only team I would want to do my makeup and hair. They were super professional yet so fun and made me feel extra special. Hands down best team in the Washington DC area. Highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

401 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC   See On Map
703-853-7072 (phone)
-StyleMeBar- is a wedding On Demand Top Hair & Make-up from Washington DC . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Va. , District of Columbia , and Maryland . -StyleMeBar- is a professional wedding On Demand Top Hair & Make-up that has been part of the DC/Metropolitan Area wedding industry for Over 10 yrs. years. We specialize in Style On Demand, Updo's Make-up Wedding Hair & Make-up Special Event Make-up Brow Grooming Hair Color Women'sCuts Men's Cuts Kid's Cuts.