Sasha Styles

Herndon, VA View map

Cassidy W. Married on 08/21/2021

Incredible

Sasha is unbelievably talented. I stumbled upon her on social media and was so amazed by her work. For my wedding, I was looking for an updo that was soft and romantic, but wouldn't budge all night. With the amount of hair I have, she had her work cut out for her! I couldn't have been happier with my hair style, and all of my bridesmaids different styles. By the end of the styling time, she felt like one of us! I had countless compliments on my hair and am so grateful for Sasha's talent, sweet personality and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know!
    Ellen R. Married on 07/31/2021

Hair Goals Exceeded!

Sasha was great to work with and gave me the hair of my dreams for my wedding day! She was super flexible when I had to postpone the wedding due to covid, and was pleasant and communicative. I showed her hairstyles I liked from Pinterest and she automatically adjusted them to look good on my face shape and hair type. My hair never does what I ask it to, but it stayed in place all day and night after Sasha styled it!
  • Jocelyne
    Jocelyne Married on 05/27/2021

Amazing, glamorous, elegant hairstyles!

Sasha did my hair on my wedding day & I couldn’t have found a better person.
    My hair was looking beautiful & so elegant. We didn’t have a hair trial, nevertheless I trusted that Sasha would do an amazing job with my hairstyle.

It is a great investment for your wedding day, you don’t get married twice *knock on wood*, so just go ahead & book Sasha for your special day!🤍

Thank you, Sasha!

12816 Pinecrest Rd Herndon, VA, 20171
Location of (Sasha Styles)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding