Welcome! My name is Rut and I am a freelance Makeup artist based in the DMV area. Like most, my love for makeup started out as a hobby, slowly it turned into something more. I love helping people feel confident and beautiful for their special day. That’s why I specialize in Wedding makeup. It’s such a wonderful feeling knowing I helped someone on such an important day. That being said, I also work on event makeup, from wedding guests to graduation parties, you name it!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples
G
Gricelda Sent on 11/28/2016
5 out of 5 rating
Rut is the most sweetest and genuine young lady I've had the pleasure of working with. She's very talented and her quality of work is amazing. She will not stop working until you're happy with what you got. She's knows her stuff. She's helpful in helping achieve the look you want. Over all, I was extremely happy with my look. I felt so beautiful. She's my go to girl. I will never look for anyone else!
A
Alyssa Sent on 10/31/2016
5 out of 5 rating
I have used makeup by rut on several occasions and have loved every look. From graduation parties to formal weddings, she has done a wonderful job in great time. She listens to what you want and if you aren't sure, she will set you up for success. Fee are reasonable too. I plan on continuing to use her services for a long time
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Makeup By Ellie V Makeup By Ellie V Wedding Hair & Makeup

Any time I am not available for makeup services to clients, Rut is my go to makeup artist! She's sweet, and does amazing work. I know I can always count on her if I ever need her help. The makeup world can be very competitive and hard to find other MUAs who are willing and genuinely able to help and that is exactly what Rut is, and I am so grateful for her and trust her with my clients and will recommend her to anyone.

Evelyn Alas Photography Evelyn Alas Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure working with Rut on numerous occasions. She has a great artistic eye and really transforms faces from average to flawless. Rut only uses the highest quality make up and products which really show. As a photographer I am eager to work as such talented make artists as Rut to make all the brides and ladies look effortlessly retouched. Rut has made my photography job easier with beautiful and flawless faces! I would work with her in a heartbeat!

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding