Jan - Professional Makeup Artist

Washington, Washington DC, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jan - Professional Makeup Artist

Jan - Professional Makeup Artist serves those celebrating their wedding day in Washington D.C. Owner Jan has years of experience creating beautiful looks that leave her clients feeling great. Throughout her career, she has worked with big names and organizations such as Michelle Obama and the New York Times. She brings her expert knowledge to the service of to-be-weds, ensuring they walk down the aisle feeling confident.

Jan - Professional Makeup Artist offers her clients a range of services that make planning big days easier. Her packages include contouring, eye makeup, tattoo coverage, and much more. She is available for on-site treatments and serves the Washington D.C, Northern Virginia, and Maryland areas. Jan also offers trial service, allowing soon-to-be-weds to get to know her and try out new looks.

Follow Jan - Professional Makeup Artist on
Deep shadow
Deep shadow
Clean, elegant makeup
Clean, elegant makeup
Makeup fit for the daytime.
Makeup fit for the daytime.
Red Lipstick !
Red Lipstick !
Pop the 'baby blue' eyes
Pop the 'baby blue' eyes
A lip color to match her smile
A lip color to match her smile
Brows !!!!
Brows !!!!
A little 'xtra makeup works.
A little 'xtra makeup works.
Shadow, lashes, lips !!
screenshot2016 12 01 19 00 12 1

185 Reviews for Jan - Professional Makeup Artist

• Rachel

Rachel Smith · Married on 05/08/2020

Made me the best version of myself!

Jan is incredible to work with, and I would highly recommend her! I was looking for someone skilled in providing a natural look for an elevated occasion, and Jan exceeded my expectations. I felt like the best version of myself on my wedding day. She took the time in our trial to talk through the look I was going for and made my vision come to life. On my wedding day she came to the hotel prepared with all her tools and equipment and turned my small hotel room into a a makeup studio. In addition to being highly skilled, she was also a wonderful person to spend time with the morning of my wedding and was flexible when my hair took longer than expected. If you're looking for someone you can trust to make you feel stunning on your wedding day - Jan will deliver!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Jan - Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

All I can say is THANK YOU so much!! It was my pleasure and honor to be your makeup artist! You were so easy to work with which was such a delight
    for me! XO

Stephanie Swierczek · Married on 10/12/2019

Cannot recommend Jan highly enough!

Jan is an absolute treasure. She came to my house for the makeup trial and convinced me to try coral tones to set off my green eyes and fair skin, rather than more traditional pink. She could not have been more right! And on my wedding day, when I was looking gaunt and pale after an unexpected illness, she was able to give me a healthy glow so that not a person would have guessed I was recently out of the hospital. Jan was wonderful company on my wedding day, and I could tell was really passionate about making me feel my best on my big day. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 12/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jan - Professional Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Bridal hair by Remona Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jan is such a joy to be around. Her amazing talent, kind and warm personality and true professionalism make a brides special day even more special. I highly recommend her to my brides.

• Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jan is one of the best make up artists in the area! Jewel Hair Design has worked with her several times over the past few years and we have grown to thoroughly enjoy working along side of her and seeing her beautiful work and techniques. She is professional, sweet, talented, and calming ( all things that you would want in a make up artist on your wedding day) If you want a make up artist who is seasoned with plenty of experience, as well as someone who will listen to you and make you look and feel like yourself and not "over- done" Jan is your gal! You will not be disappointed!

• Pink Swan Events~ Certified Planners~ Wedding Planners

Jan did outstanding make-up for my clients! Many Kudos to her professional set-up!

• Washington, Washington DC Washington, DC, 20001 See on map
    Location of (Jan - Professional Makeup Artist)