PO Box 525, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Eventful, Inc.

Why Eventful? ....... So you can ENJOY the day!

Eventful offers full service planning and coordination services for all occasions. We specialize in weddings but are glad to help with all wedding related events (showers, rehearsals, out of town activities) and all of your life events to follow (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.)

We have several packages to suit your needs and are able to customize services to fit your needs and budget as needed. Our consultations are always FREE so we look forward to hearing from you!

ParasolWEB
KK0311
ParasolWEB
of 3D50 2C590 2C393 5B1 5D
Couple

4 Reviews for Eventful, Inc.

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2009

Kehau Volhein and her assistant U'ilani were a real pleasure to work with. Kehau has been in this business for years and has a ton of contacts and experience. She was able to provide me with an array of vendors for the various services I needed, including florists, cake vendors, DJs, bands, and stationery printers. Though the vendors were among those with whom she worked previously, when I suggested vendors that she did not know, she was just as willing to set up appointments with them for me. She was very familiar with our hotel venue, where the catering director knew her very well, so I knew that the set up on the day of the event would go smoothly with her. She also made herself available to accompany me to any of the meetings where I wanted her to be present.

The day of the event was going to be a bit harried for us because I had just had a baby 4 weeks ago. Kehau, U'i, and a second assistant made the day go without much stress. All we had to do was show up at the ballroom. The second assistant was super accommodating during the madness of the photo session.

The package of service that I got was the comprehensive one, but was very affordable compared to other vendors. Despite that it was the lowest quote of all the vendors I researched, I was exceptionally pleased with the quality of service as well as the friendliness and enthusiasm of Kehau and her staff. They were fun and easy to talk to, full of ideas and ready with opinions but not judgmental. I would recommend them for any event - not just weddings - without hesitation!

Sent on 01/31/2010

J · Married on 05/22/2009

Working with Kehau was a great experience. She handle everything professionally and did a lot of extra things for our wedding too. Since I was an out of town bride I had only a few days before the wedding to get all the last minute details done. Kehau stepped in and took care of many of the things on my to do list and I was able to spend time in Hawaii with my family and friends. I couldn't have pulled it off without her.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Michele · Married on 05/31/2008

Kehau is very professional, helpful, and knows her stuff! Beautiful floral arrangements and my bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted. I had many meetings with her and she was always very patient. She calmed me down from all the stress that goes into planning a wedding. Couldn't have imagined the day without her help!

Sent on 05/31/2009

Eventful, Inc. FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Eventful, Inc. 1
    Support Our Heroes
    We offer 10% off any service/package for all Fire, Police & EMS personnel with a valid ID. We appreciate the work that you do for our communities and want to offer you a small token of that appreciation on your next event!
  • Eventful, Inc. 2
    Eventful Gives Back
    We are truly blessed to have amazing clients! In honor of that, we donate 10% of every deposit to a charity of your choice when you book us. Just let us know who you prefer to support or select one from our list. We honor your business by paying it forward to those in need.

• Spinning WEB Florist
    Spinning WEB Florist Wedding Florists

Eventful is like having your good and efficient friend help you along with your wedding planning...but we all know that not all our good friends are efficient..so theres Kehaulani. Super efficient, attention to detail and very good with communicating. I would recommend Eventful for your event planning needs.

• Fading Sky Photography
    Fading Sky Photography Wedding Photographers

Kehaulani is truly organized, professional and friendly all wrapped up into one!

• Sarah la GLAM
    Sarah la GLAM Wedding Hair & Makeup

I always love when I get the chance to work with Kehau and her team at Eventful! From her attention to detail to her amazing relationships with her clients, I would recommend Eventful to EVERY bride looking to get married in Hawaii.

• PO Box 525 Kaneohe, 96744 See on map