Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc.

Kihei, HI View map Visit website

Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc. is an experienced wedding planning business in Maui, Hawaii. Their team is there to make sure things happen just the way the couple wants. They can accommodate destination, religious and non-religious ceremonies. Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc. is there the entire time to make sure that all the couple has to worry about is looking good, having fun and saying “I do.”

Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc. offers full service wedding planning & event design services. They can also provide couples and guests with information on activities in the area to create an immersive experience. They offer the following specific services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jen
    Jen M. Married on 06/22/2022

Wedding Planning Extraordinaire!

Kara and her team at Your Aloha Wedding delivered the day of our DREAMS! We could not have asked for a better day, or a better planning process.

We initially interviewed 3 wedding planning companies when we started our wedding planning process. Literally, in the first 5 minutes of the conversation with Kara, I pointed to the phone and whispered to my fiancé “WE NEED TO HIRE HER!!” From the beginning, she was communicative, prompt in her responses, organized, and made the planning process so much fun! We planned the wedding over the course of a year, so nothing ever felt rushed or hurried. I was able to take my time and really think about my options to make my decisions. She had these fabulous lists of preferred vendors that were all excellent! It was so hard to choose between them at times because their work all looked so great. Even when one vendor was unavailable on my day, Kara knew my wedding vision so well, that she was able to seamlessly make other recommendations that would fit the vibe of the wedding.

We had a wedding planning trip in October of 2021 where we were able to taste food and take a tour of our venue. We got to meet her associate, Veronica, who was so helpful in the process!

When wedding week arrived, Kara was communicating with us as soon as we arrived on Maui. She ran the wedding rehearsal with ease and made my family and friends feel so comfortable. On the big day, she worked tirelessly all morning to make sure my venue looked perfect—and WOW! I walked into the chapel and my jaw dropped. Everything looked stunning and I couldn’t believe it was all for us! She made sure the wedding ran right on time, and made sure the day flowed nicely. All of my guests had rave reviews about Kara and her associate for the day, Lauren. They couldn’t stop talking about how kind and personable she was, not to mention organized and efficient. We initially struggled with ideas for a wedding send-off at the end of the night…I wanted a sparkler send-off, but knew it probably wouldn’t happen, since sparklers were in short supply on the island. I don’t know how Kara did it, but she surprised me at the wedding with sparklers for my guests and we had the send-off that I always wanted!

And just when I thought the wedding fun was over, we arrived home in San Francisco to a package from Your Aloha Wedding. Inside, was a tin of Honolulu Cookie Company cookies (the BEST cookies!) and a note from Kara & Veronica to welcome us home. They truly thought of everything and it was an incredible experience from start to finish!

Mahalo to Kara and her AMAZING team at Your Aloha Wedding. I highly recommend them to any bride seeking the BEST wedding planners on Maui!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I are so so so happy we chose to go with Your Aloha Wedding Company for our wedding! We first talked to Kara, who was extremely helpful from the beginning, answering all of our questions about the process and sharing possible venue options with us all before we chose them as our planner. We wanted to have our wedding ceremony and reception on separate days, so we had a few more moving pieces than some weddings, but Kara and team can absolutely make your dream wedding come true.

It was a really easy decision to book Your Aloha Wedding Company after talking to Kara since we could immediately tell we would be in great hands, and we were matched with Veronica as our coordinator who was INCREDIBLE throughout the whole process. She took all the stress out of planning and really brought our vision to life! My husband and I did all our planning remotely, so we relied heavily on Veronica for her recommendations for vendors, and they all turned out to be amazing. We honestly would have been completely lost without her - we had no idea the amount of planning and details that go into a wedding, and Veronica knew how far ahead to book each part and was on top of everything so we didn't have to be.

We had planned the reception to be outdoors with food trucks, weather permitting, but with an option to move indoors as a backup plan. Wellll it was dumping rain on the day of our wedding reception, but Veronica didn't bat an eye. She got everything to fit beautifully indoors and worked with the food trucks to deliver plates to the tables during dinner so our guests never had to venture out in the rain! No one had any idea it wasn't planned indoors all along, and that is all thanks to the behind the scenes work Veronica did throughout the night to keep things running seamlessly. And the best part is my husband and I could completely relax and enjoy the day with our friends and family without worrying about a thing.

Our wedding "weekend" was better than we ever imagined, and we are so grateful to Veronica and the Your Aloha Wedding Company team for making it happen!!!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 04/09/2022

Kara is awesome!

We hired Kara at Your Aloha wedding to plan our destination wedding and she did not disappoint! She’s super easy to talk to, very responsive and extremely thorough. Working with Kara made the planning stages a lot less painful for us and she made sure every last detail was taken care of. Her vendor recommendations were great plus she had a lot of different prices to work with so we could stay within our budget. Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful, fun for us and our guests and definitely memorable. We could not have done this without her help and we highly recommend Kara and Your aloha Wedding Company!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Bikini Birdie Photography Bikini Birdie Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Your Aloha for a Maui wedding. The coordinators were super easy to work with and very organized and professional.

Tad Craig Photography Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

I've only shot one wedding for these guys, but it was perfect in every single way! Kara, the owner is so sweet, very articulate, organized & will deliver the your dreams just perfectly! Hire them!

Marvin Tevaga Music Marvin Tevaga Music Wedding Bands

Your Aloha Wedding Company really lives up to the word ALOHA! I promise you will not be disappointed in working with them. Great service, great people and most important service with ALOHA!

480 Kenolio Road, 30-102 Kihei, 96753

Monday through Friday
Location of (Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc.)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding