The Italian Wedding Event

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After deciding to travel from California to Italy for our dream destination wedding, my husband and I wanted a fantastic planner to help us make this fantasy become reality. Never having been to the country, we sought out someone who would be our guide through this experience, would be responsive to our requests, and would be our eyes in a foreign place. We wanted a person that we could build a relationship with, and someone who could understand our vision. It all started with an email, and the deal was sealed once we video chatted with Fede. She's kind, intuitive, intelligent, organized, and honest. She is the real deal and we knew immediately she was the one for us! We had the pleasure of working with two amazing women from IWE, Fede AND Francy! We started working primarily with our wedding day angel, Francy, throughout the months leading up to the big day and she was so helpful, sweet soul! She kept us in check and progressing through the details every step of the way. She provided endless recommendations, travel information, and she was our voice to the hotel, venues, restaurants and more!

Now on to the THE DAY. May 15th and a massive storm had taken over Lake Como. As the bride, my nerves were wild thinking of all of the damage the rain could do to all we had planned. Francy helped turn that all around - she was soaking wet from all of the rain the entire course of the day and still made our wedding the #1 priority from pre-ceremony to our reception dinner party. The Italians say it's lucky for it to rain on your wedding day, and I truly feel that she was our luck. She turned any tragic thought into a smile, and she helped turn a rainy wedding day into a day full of bliss. We are forever thankful for all of the hard work, creativity, and guidance Francy and the IWE provided - the full package!

To anyone who is considering a wedding in Italy and wants to create their dream day, let IWE lead the way!

Francy and Fede, we cherish you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Rome, 00153 Italy
BLOG

‘Your constant support throughout the year leading up to our Wedding as well as during the wedding day was second to none. I felt reassured and in safe hands knowing that someone was on the "same page" as myself, and would do everything possible to deliver my dream of having a Wedding abroad to the highest of quality standard of which it certainly was! The fact you could be contacted at any time, any day made it even more easier, and to be responded to quickly and efficiently made any worries disappear so I could enjoy the preparations for our  life changing event. You always went the extra mile for us, nothing was a problem, and you genuinely cared. For someone like myself who shall we say is a "control freak" I trusted your judgement in that you would make our Wedding Day as magical as what I had imagined.  You certainly delivered what you said you would.'

Here at The Italian Wedding Event, our team of experts will assist you step by step in order to guarantee you the most perfect planning of your wedding in Italy.

All our wedding consultants are locally based and with a very extensive experience of the area of specialization in order to assure you a more in-depth look into a particular destination in Italy. If instead you are looking for suggestions let us guide you through the difficult process of the selection of the right venue, the right place, the right style,etc.

Through a constant and responsive communication from beginning to end, we will get to know you and your preferences, allowing us to deliver the customized attention each couple deserves. Every ceremony is unique, and so is our approach to each one. Contact us via email, video or teleconference, to start planning your wedding in Italy!

Federica Nascimben is the founder and event director of the Italian Wedding Event.The communicative sensibility that characterizes Federica’s approach to each customer is based equally on her innate personal qualities as well as her rigorous educational journey that began with a Degree in Foreign Languages   and Literature, with a specialization in art for tourism at the University of Venice; followed by a Master's degree in Cultural Studies at the University of Sussex in Brighton; and culminating with a Performance Management diploma issued by the Lazio Region.

Federica’s background in perfoming arts is noticable in her approach to event design and organization, characterized by an unmistakable mark of creativity and attention to detail for aesthetics. Her Venetian origins spurred a passion for winemaking, and had the opportunity to expand her knowledge of food and wine during her experience working with major hotels throughout the country.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
The Italian Wedding Event is a wedding Planner from Italy. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Italy (Lake Como, Venice, Verona, Italian Riviera), Central Italy (Umbria, Tuscany), and South Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast) & the Islands (Sardenia & Sicily). The Italian Wedding Event is a professional wedding planner /wedding coordinator that has been part of the Italian wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in customized weddings in Italy