161 Reviews for -StyleMeBar-

Haircuts (2)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
Hair Coloring (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

I have had the pleasure of knowing Tracey and Amanda for several years. Their passion for their work and clients is both infectious and inspiring - it’s like hanging out with your two best girlfriends. So, when my fiancé and I booked our engagement photos and the photographer stated a 6:45am start time, I nearly fell over. My immediate thought is "who is willing to wake up that early to do my hair and makeup?!" I reached out StyleMeBar on a wing and a prayer hoping they might be able to accommodate. Lucky for me, they came to the rescue! Tracey rolled in to our hotel with her bag of tricks at 5:00am and was able to magically transform me from “sleepy Sara” to red carpet ready! It was pure perfection! I was elated at how well my hair and makeup tied in with the two looks for our photo shoot. Can’t say enough about this team except - LOVE! Y’all are the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I am a bride getting married in June and before finding Tracey and Amanda at Style Me Bar I had a makeup trial elsewhere that left me incredibly disappointed.
Previous Trial Elsewhere: I was told it wouldn't be a full trial meaning that they don't do everything they would day of (they use less hair and makeup products at the trial). I showed inspo photos of hair and makeup and asked for a champagne and pink smokey eye. What I was given was a VERY heavy and dark eye with browns and nudes. Also, I wound up using my own blush and lipgloss that I had in my makeup bag. For my hair, I wanted long soft curls with volume on top and what I got was flat hair with curly ends. I had spent hundreds of dollars on a trial that wasn't at all what I wanted. After some tears and frustration I took back to wedding wire to find someone new and that's when I found Tracey!
Style Me Bar: I fell in love with Tracey immediately! She assured me that their trials are FULL trials and a true example of what to expect day of. Due to my schedule, I wouldn't be able to have a trial anytime soon but was so impressed with Tracey's confidence, experience and overall vibe that I actually booked SMB for hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party and the moms without having a trial first. That was huge because I'm a control freak and not one to take chances but Tracey made me feel so comfortable and like such a priority from the start that I couldn't pass her and Amanda up. Well I just had my trial with Tracey and Amanda and not only were they fun to work with but they totally nailed the look I wanted for myself and my bridal party! The look they gave me was a fresh, naturally glam and beautiful version of myself! My bridesmaids loved the photos I sent them of my final look that they were showing it off to their friends and family. Not only am I relieved, but SO excited to work with them!
Save yourself time, money, and frustration and book Style Me Bar from the start! You'll be so thankful you did!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

If you are reading this review, stop your search for an amazing hair and makeup vendor! Cross your fingers StylemeBar is available for your special day, you will find no better! We had the pleasure of having Tracey and Amanda as our artists. They treated each of the wedding party, as well as the mother's with complete and individual attention as to the look they wanted. Trust all the amazing reviews, and reach out to them, it will be one of your best choices for your special day! Thank you Tracey and Amanda!!! :D

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our initial phone call with Tracy who is such a sweetheart and she booked us for wedding hair and makeup with Alma. Alma did such an incredible job! Her level of detail and expertise with hair and makeup is unmatched! Alma was so cool, calm, and collected during the entire day and it honestly kept me calm during such a crazy and hectic time. We opted for her to put in fake eyelashes and hair extensions and she did a wonderful job. The makeup stayed on the entire night, even through many tears during the ceremony. Thank you StyleMeBar for connecting us with Alma. We will definitely be in touch with her for many more events to come!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/7/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Don't hesitate! StyleMeBar is a *top* wedding service provider which lives up to their excellent reputation. Tracey and Aubrey added style, fun and confidence to my wedding day--surpassing the high expectations I had from my fun trial run with them the week before. StyleMeBar is professional yet accessible. They are amazingly skilled at getting to know their clients and providing a look that is in line with what you want. Having their stylists in the bridal suite for the hours before our wedding was the perfect distraction/activity--not to mention that my best women and I looked better than ever. I can't tell you how much positive feedback I got about my look. The word "stunning" came up a lot. Thank you, StyleMeBar, for being the icing on my wedding cake of bridal dreams!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

StyleMeBar was incredibly professional and accommodating. My stylist, Tracey, was also amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. She listened carefully to what my preferences were and made me look exactly the way I had hoped on the big day! She was so much fun to get ready with. I highly recommend the company, and Tracey in particular

Profile Picture Tina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I usually do my own makeup and hair because I want things perfect. I booked with StyleMeBar for my headshots and they are seriously the only team I would want to do my makeup and hair. They were super professional yet so fun and made me feel extra special. Hands down best team in the Washington DC area. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7494705, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They are the best! I am so happy with the results and they listen to what you want/need while giving professional opinion! When we get married, I am using them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracey and Amanda are AWESOME. Not only did they make the getting ready experience the morning of my wedding feel relaxed and stress-free, but they did it with humor, personality and professionalism. They did my hair and makeup as well as my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and maid of honor. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked, stunning and natural, and their products and brushes were all clean and immaculate. From the minute I met Tracey and Amanda for my trial, I knew I was in great hands. The day of my wedding we altered the look slightly from what we had done at the trial, and I thought it was perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot praise these ladies, Tracey and Amanda enough!!!! They set "the bar" on the services they provided. Last weekend my daughter got married and they were incredible making us all beautiful for the experience. They were so professional, yet extremely personal at the same time. As the mother of the bride, they saved the day for me when I was having a major wardrobe issue. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and literally saved the night for me! Clearly, these are the ladies to make the wedding day fun and and for all involved to look beautiful! Read this and look no further.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved StyleMeBar! They provided a terrific job in providing both hair and makeup services for me, my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, and best friend. Everyone loved the results, without exception. Our stylists were also truly pleasant and a joy to be around for the few hours ahead of the wedding. The booking process was also seamless--couldn't be easier. I recommend StyleMeBar completely!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes

Tracey and Amanda were professional and it showed in all that they did. Some of the girls had specific ideas and Tracey and Amanda achieved those goals. Some weren't sure about hairstyle and makeup and Tracey and Amanda knew exactly what to do. No one felt rushed and everyone was made to feel special. When the bride ( my daughter in law) needed help steaming her gown, Amanda graciously jumped in to help as if that's what she was there for! I can't imagine any two doing a better job... they are both top shelf!

Profile Picture Roberta, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! Tracey was amazing. She was a total pro! From helping me figure out my hair style and keeping me looking like me. From the initial phone call and emails, she was responsive, helpful and professional. No question was too silly (I'm a wash n go type, so getting made up was totally new to me.) She was patient and also taught shared some of her vast knowledge. She was also so sweet with my mother who is elderly and has health issues. Tracey very kindly made up my mom and made her feel special. It was an investment, but well worth it for my special day!

Profile Picture Malissa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

StyleMeBar I can confidently say is now part of my family. Tracey and Amanda did hair and make-up for my sister's wedding 2 years ago, so when I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted with me the day of my wedding. They are amazing inside and out, and brought so much fun to the room that all my "day of nerves" went right out the window.

My bridal suite was on site, so having Tracey and Amanda travel to my room for convenience made the day go so smoothly. They did my hair and make up, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. No one was rushed, and everyone was beyond thrilled with how they looked. One of my bridesmaids has already booked them for her wedding, and I will forever recommend them to future friends and family. I am forever grateful with StyleMeBar, and will be a forever client!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Tracy and Joe Garcia are the awesome owners of Style Me Bar. I contracted their company to provide hair styling service for my son's fiance and her bridal party. The Garcia's explained their services thoroughly and promptly emailed me the contract. I called Joe the day of the wedding to request the stylist come an hour early. Joe contacted the stylist and this was arranged. The mistake was on my part since I didn't realize when my future daughter-in-law had the photographer coming.
The stylist was amazing!! All 45 women were very happy with their hair styles
I highly recommend Style Me Bar!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Style me bar was wonderful on my wedding day! Aubrey and Tonja made it to the venue on time (Tonja was even early!) and they were ready to go! Aubrey did hair and was absolutely wonderful. My bridesmaids would not stop raving about their hair and they really did look amazing (not to mention everyone's hair stayed in the whole night even through the dancing!!). Tonja did a wonderful job with the make up as well. She started off a little slow so I was getting nervous that she wouldn't finish in time, but she cranked through and made everyone look beyond beautiful. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup! Would definitely recommend style me bar to another bride. Tracey was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

Profile Picture Paula, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

We used StyleMeBar for my daughter's wedding. They did the hair and make-up for the entire bridal party including the mothers (9 ladies). It was so effortless having them come to us the morning of the wedding. They brought everything with them and were set up in no time. Tracey and Amanda were amazing!! Not only was the hair and make-up flawless but they were a blast to get ready with. They worked so well with the girls which each had their own style but still ensured the group looked good together. Highly recommend StyleMeBar!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

I had a fabulous time with Tracey and Amanda! They were super easy to book for a trial and for the big day via their website and did a fabulous job on both occasions. They executed exactly what I wanted while providing stellar recommendations, and made both myself and my girls look like goddesses. We had so much fun getting ready with them and I can't wait to find an excuse to hire them again!

Profile Picture Georgina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Tracey and her team were great for my wedding this past weekend. I received numerous compliments on both my hair and makeup the day of and also from pictures that people have seen. They were easy to work with beforehand and also had a blast with them the day of the wedding! I highly recommend them for hair & make up and were totally worth it.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tracey and Amanda were fantastic. Myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids look gorgeous. Not only do these 2 provide top notch makeup and hair services they are 2 of the sweetest and funnest women! I cannot imagine anyone else doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a superstar thanks to StyleMeBar!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

The two artists that worked with our small wedding party were perfect! Aubrey and Kristina are pros at what they do with hair and makeup as well as gently working with the chaos of the day - to me it seemed a lot like herding cats, even with our small group! Our makeup was perfect and we all loved our hair. My daughter, the bride, her sister (the maid of honor) and i all enjoyed having Aubrey and Kristina hear our wishes, work with us to get the look we wanted, and do it warmly on a day when emotions are naturally running high. We all felt like princesses! Thank you StyleMeBar!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

A few years ago I met Tracey and the StyleMeBar team at an event for an organization I am in. They did our hair and makeup and we looked flawless! Also, StyleMeBar comes to you so it was super convenient for us to all meet at a friend's house to get our hair and makeup done. So of course when I got engaged the first hair and makeup team that came to mind was StyleMeBar. Tracey is super responsive via text, email, phone call, etc. I asked her about doing my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and she accommodated my schedule despite her very busy day that she had! I still get compliments on my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. I immediately booked Tracey and team for my wedding day and I cannot say enough great things about them! They arrived at the house that I rented for the weekend on time and set up immediately. StyleMeBar completed 16 girls' hair and makeup all within five hours! Each girl looked stunning. Tracey did my makeup and it was absolutely beautiful. It stayed in tact the entire day and I still looked beautiful once midnight hit. She also listened to me when I told her that I wanted my makeup to be light- to go with my personality/overall look. I loved the lashes she used on me as sometimes they can make me look "tired," these ones did not. Amanda did an amazing job on my hair as well. I normally don't like updos but Amanda changed that for me. She nailed the hairstyle and it looked gorgeous with my dress. One thing that I promised myself is that I would not cut corners in areas that mattered most on my wedding day and that is exactly why I chose StyleMeBar. They are an excellent company with a great reputation and great results. Thank you for making me so beautiful on my wedding day- I felt like a princess!!

Photos
Profile Picture User5222196, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling
4.3

Crystal (makeup) and Alma (hair) did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and they were great! They also did my two bridesmaids and my mom. I was really happy with the way I looked and everything lasted the whole day/night. They were also both really great during my trials. I wasn't the most decisive bride in terms of the specifics of my look, and they each took the time to work through what I wanted. I should note that Alma was the second person I tried for hair. The first person I tried was a bad fit for me and a little difficult to work with. Tracey quickly remedied the situation, though, and even gave me my trial with Alma for free. Ultimately, I ended up with a great team and truly appreciated their efforts to make sure I was comfortable and happy on my wedding day. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

I can't express how beautiful Amanda and Tracey made me look and feel on my wedding day. They did hair and makeup on my whole bridal party as well. Everyone agreed that we'd never looked better. They were on time, professional, and confident in their skill. I highly recommend using Tracey and Amanda for hair and makeup on your wedding day. If I ever need make-up or for a photoshoot or a special event in the future, I will go with style me bar.

Profile Picture Carey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews