17 Reviews for Make Up Artist Pro Group

Makeup (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (1)

Makeup Artist Pro Group was a pleasure to work with.Having them do make up at my wedding was one of the first (and the best!) decisions i made while wedding planning.Make up was one of thing i knew i didn't want to worry about on the day of the wedding,and it came out wonderfully.Makeup Artist Pro Group is a true proffesionall team and has a passion for this work.If you're thinking about hiring them,go for it - but book early because they are in demand! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

Profile Picture Helen, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Maria was absolutely wonderful! She did a beautiful job - was on time, sweet and the value was fantastic. She also did my maid of honor's makeup for free since she had some extra time. I highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Maria was great to work with and did a beautiful job!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

When I met Andrea Gimenez, I didnt even need a trial! I told her exactly what I wanted and she captured my look effortlessly! I highly recommend her for occasions, holidays, and weddings and parties!

Profile Picture Zulma, 9/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I wanted my makeup to look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I hired Makeup Artist Pro Group for myself and a few of my bridesmaids. I knew exactly what I wanted (and didn't want) and communicating my vision to them was easy. They all made me confident that my desired look could be easily accomplished. The process on my wedding day was super peaceful and relaxing. Tina came to my location which made it even easier! My makeup (and my bridesmaids) came out better than I could have ever imagined and I'm forever grateful to Tina and Makeup Artist Pro Group for making it happen! I would recommend their services for your special day with great confidence!

Profile Picture User5526944, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I really could not be happier! As a result, my wedding was absolutely wonderful. Make Up Artist Pro Group did my makeup and the photos speak for themselves. The lady who did my makeup was so pleasant, friendly and excellent at her job. Thank you so very much, Highly recommended. I've still got a huge smile on my face :D

Profile Picture Holly, 7/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Andrea for my 30th birthday celebration, it was in a hot summer day and she managed to apply makeup that didn't feel caked on or like it was falling off my face. I chose a neutral look and I was very pleased with her services. I would recommend her to everyone who's looking for a professional look.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married to my childhood sweetheart and wanted my day to be perfect. I had the perfect dress, hair, and venue. All I needed was my makeup to be perfect. So I got in contact with the Makeup Artist Pro Group. They were absolutely wonderful. My makeup looked flawless. I had an outdoor wedding and I'm a big emotional baby, so I knew I needed something to accommodate those two things. They came to the venue and were very professional. My pictures turned out perfect. Even after me balling my eyes out.

Profile Picture Tia, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They made my wedding day amazing! My makeup was flawless! My husband loved it. They were very timely and took into consideration what I wanted to look like and made it happen! I would definitely recommend them to other brides. :-)

Profile Picture lanae, 4/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Have you ever been so impressed with someone's services that you were at a loss for words? Well, that is exactly how you will feel after having your makeup done by Maria. I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding a couple of weeks ago and Maria did our (the bridesmaids) and the bride's (my cousin) makeup. I can't express how beautiful everyone looked! The bridesmaids were stunning and the bride was flawless. We were so overwhelmed with the amazing job Maria did that we almost messed up her work with tears of joy. The makeup was light and natural and Maria worked with both speed and professionalism. She was an absolute joy to work with! Ten stars for such an awesome makeup artist!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I've gotten my makeup done by makeup artists on a few occasions, and I picked Maria at Make Up Artist Pro Group after my cousin used her for her wedding last year. I was really impressed with how my makeup turned out, and she was incredibly sweet and calming to the bride, which I knew would be an important quality to calm my own wedding day jitters. Since I had recently gotten engaged, I made sure to get her card, and called her a few weeks later when I set my wedding date to book her.

When my wedding day came, she arrived early and was really pleasant. She kept me feeling at ease and stayed right on schedule throughout. It was clear that she keeps her kit and her supplies sanitary, and the products in the kit (other than the few products of my own that I preferred she use) are of great quality. They even gave me the option to purchase some of the products for touch ups.

Throughout the whole process, she was very professional. I had a lot of specific ideas and requests for my big day makeup, and she was comfortable trusting my preferences for certain products. My makeup looked gorgeous. Totally perfect and more flawless than I ever could have imagined. My three bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful.

Most importantly, my makeup photographed beautifully. I could not have been happier. I'm so glad that my cousin found Makeup Artist Pro Group first, and that I decided to book them for my special day.

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was my sister's maid of honor and we all had our make up done by this group for her wedding. They were professionals and did an absolutely stunning job. I loved that we all looked very special and made up yet we looked natural at the same time. My sister woke up with a big blemish the day of the wedding of all times. They were able to completely cover it up so you couldn't see it at all. Very professional and nice too.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Tina last year to do my wedding day makeup for a summer, outdoor wedding because I was worried about my makeup lasting through the heat. I am so happy that I did because not only did I look like it was just applied even after the party but I have never felt so beautiful. I am not sure what she did but my eyes looked like they sparkled and my skin looked and felt perfect. Everybody commented that I looked amazing.

Profile Picture Harper, 11/16/14, 3 Reviews