Capri Moments Reviews

Capri Moments 5
Capri Moments 6
Capri Moments 7

Sheila · Married on 08/08/2019

My husband and I eloped to Capri from America, and we are so glad we hired Capri Moments to plan our wedding, especially since it was our first time in Italy. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia helped us pick the most elegant venue that would give us the romance and intimacy that we desired for our ceremony. As the bride, I never felt alone while getting ready for the day because Consilia and Fabrizia were there for support as if they were my bridesmaids. They thought of every detail, including making sure I brought my lipstick, a sweater, and comfortable shoes to wear after the ceremony! Our wedding package included a florist, hair and makeup artist, officiant, guitarist, photographer, and videographers. These were selected by Consilia and Fabrizia, thus taking away the stresses of having to research and meet with multiple vendors. The romance continued even after the wedding ended with the private boat tour of the island that was included in our wedding package. We had the most breathtaking views and, of course, we kissed under the archway of the Faraglioni. This was undoubtedly one of the most memorable parts of our trip. Thank you again, Maria Consilia and Fabrizia for making our trip to Capri so special!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Nina

Nina Gradl · Married on 07/09/2019

Picture perfect wedding

First of all we would like to thank Maria & Fabrizia for making our dream wedding come true. Everything was perfect, from the first meet & greet, to the wedding itself. Because we were both very busy we left the organisation in Capri Moments hands. They surprised us with the most wonderful decoration and perfectly planned event, better than we could have ever imagined. We can only recommend them, for everyone who wants to get married like in a fairy tale.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Michelle Wauro · Married on 06/22/2019

Capri Moments Wedding

Capri Moments was with me all the way from Arizona 8 months prior to our wedding. Their experience and professionalism proved a great success on our wedding day in Anacapri at the Hotel Cesare Augustus! It was the most beautiful setting I have ever seen. The vendors like the hair/makeup artists were flawless, the flowers were exceptional, and the ceremony attendant and photographer were perfect. Everything came together so beautifully! It was the wedding of my dreams, something I’ve thought about for decades and Capri Moments was integral in making it perfect! There is no question that I would recommend Capri Moments for your wedding! They are the ultimate in professionalism and the pay attention to every detail.... for you and your guests.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Capri Moments 8
    Capri Moments 9
    Capri Moments 10
  • Jessica

Jessica Reinherz · Married on 08/19/2018

The Most Magical Capri Wedding

Maria Consilia and Fabrizia planned an incredibly beautiful wedding weekend for my husband and I. I knew going in my expectations were high but these ladies went beyond my wildest dreams. I requested an intimate, chic, bohemian evening filled with music, flowers and incredible food and they delivered nothing short of perfection. These incredible women coordinated everything from searching the island for villas to finding us a string quartet to play our favorite classic rock as we walked down the isle. I was told to “trust” them when it came to flower and food vendors and while that can seem terrifying, again, my expectations were exceeded. They know their island and they know exactly how to put the Capri touch to whatever you dream up!! (Italian wedding cake, vintage car for ceremony, fresh granita for arriving guests) I think this is one of the most important reasons I would recommend this company. They helped us embrace the culture of Capri that originally inspired our entire dream wedding in ways we never could. While I couldn’t be happier with the event itself I think it’s important to note that these two powerhouses have become my dear friends. They care so much about not only your event but that you are comfortable, happy and excited every step of the way. They truly understand the stress a bride experiences and I’m so thankful I had them by my side. While I don’t plan to get married again (lol) we cannot wait for future trips to the island and to have Maria and Fabrizia plan another event for ourselves and friends.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Capri Moments 15
    Capri Moments 16
    Capri Moments 17

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2018

We had the most incredible elopement in Capri! The day was so much better than we could ever imagine. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia are both very professional but you can also really feel that they will do everything in their power to make your special day perfect and just the way you like it. Even though we didn’t meet before they really understood which flowers I wanted, how the photos should look like and what kind of environment we preferred.
    You guys are the best !

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Capri Moments 18
    Capri Moments 19
    Capri Moments 20

John · Married on 06/25/2018

The ladies at Capri Moments did a fantastic job planning our wedding. They paid very close attention to every detail and everyone who attended stated that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The welcome bags, the decorations, they entertainment, every detail was very well planned and thought out. Also, they constantly offered suggestions to help make the wedding even more special than we ever imagined. They are amazing wedding planners and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Capri or the Amalfi coast.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Capri Moments 21

Dee · Married on 06/01/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Maria Consilia and Fabrizia! Capri Moments made our symbolic ceremony in Positano easy, special and so enjoyable. We did not worry about any details and could enjoy our day! They were so thoughtful and fun - I highly recommend Capri Moments!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Capri Moments 22

Happily · Married on 10/23/2017

Maria and Fabrizia helped to make our elopement a dreamy fantastic event! We felt in SUCH good hands as we working through all the arrangements via email leading up to our special day. These ladies were able to communicate and support our every request from many miles away.

We were so impressed with all the wonderful people who were assembled as part of the event. Our officiant, hair, make-up and flowers were exceptional. Our photographer, Umberto, was a true artist and pro! The images are all stunning and were the perfect way to share our special day with all those back home.

It was the special touches and attention to detail that really pulled everything together. I feel Marisa and Fabrizia managed the event with care based upon our specific needs, making the day truly one of a kind and perfect, just for us.

I felt like a goddess in the perfect low stress ceremony. Maria and Fabrizia were truly my Italian fairy godmothers, making me feel like Cinderella headed out to her own rocker cool version of the ball ;)

Highly recommend!
    xoxo

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Capri Moments 23

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything we had dreamed of and MORE! My husband and I eloped in Capri and could not have been more pleased with the service that we received from Capri Moments. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia planned every detail of the day and it was absolutely perfect. We will never forget our very special day in Capri and thank them for making it the best day of our lives. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia are wonderful to work with. They are extremely talented and are two of the nicest people. I highly recommend Capri Moments for your wedding or elopement! Thank you again Maria Consilia and Fabrizia for making our day so special! We cannot wait to return to Capri in the near future.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Erika · Married on 09/09/2017

We cannot express what a delight it was to work with the wonderful, creative, professional team at Capri Moments. We interviewed several wedding planners local to Capri during our planning process, and the team at Capri Moments impressed us most. Why?

- Capri Moments understood our vision right away. A few Skype calls and a Pinterest board were all it took for Maria and Fabrizia to not only understand our vision for the wedding, but also provide excellent feedback on how to infuse the local Capri vibe to our entire wedding weekend.

- Capri Moments has the right connections. They knew the best local vendors and had excellent relationships with our top choice venue and catering, stationary designer, floral design, DJ and more. When we wanted to rent a boat at the last minute? No problem. Needed additional transportation options for our guests? Done. No matter how last minute our requests were, Capri Moments knew who to go to on the island to get it done. They are well known on the island, and everyone speaks very highly of the team.

- Capri Moments was easy to work with. Even with us being located in New York City in the US, everything was on schedule and communication was always prompt and professional. They even made great recommendations for payment logistics - for example grouping multiple vendor payments into sizable sums - in order to save money on wire transferring fees.

In short, our day was even better than we could have imagined. Every detail was exactly as promised, right down to the red convertible the bride drove in on and the greenery lining the aisle. We could not be happier with our experience and highly recommend the Capri Moments team to anyone who wants to plan a magical wedding in luxurious Capri - especially from afar.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Capri Moments 24
    Capri Moments 25
    Capri Moments 26
    Capri Moments 27

Cesare · Married on 09/02/2017

Capri Moments are, hands down, the best wedding / event planners on the island and Amalfi coast.

We could never thank enough Fabrizia and Maria Consilia for their professionalism, innovation and attention in dealing with all the details of what was the best day of our lives.

Our journey with them started a year and half before the big day in September 2017, and the wedding planning has been a fun experience that exceeded by far our expectations.

Distance and difference in time zones from Dubai were never a problem, thanks to their flexibility.

They are an endless source of original and colorful ideas, and they don't like repeating - you will see that each event they do is unique and customized. They will guide you to select the best the island has to offer, which will make everything appear simple but with a special touch of originality.

Fabrizia and Maria Consilia are complementary: a young, dynamic, innovative duo, passionately in love with their work, which shows in everything they do. There is a solution to everything, even to the unexpected weather conditions and logistic aspects.

Masters of the Italian taste and wedding perfectionism, we are honoured to count them now among our local friends in Capri.

E&C

Sent on 12/09/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/26/2017

“Consilia & Fabrizia, you brought our dreams to life! From the moment we discussed a destination wedding we wondered what the day would be like. Working with you was stress free because we knew we were in good hands. Everything from our wedding day was more than amazing. We could not have imagined the beauty of Capri, the sights, the smells, and the wonderful people. We appreciate so much your attention to every detail and the suggestions that you offered us for the flowers, the venue, our perfect cake, and lunch. We will never forget that day and have already made plans to spend an anniversary in Capri so that we may explore the island some more. We wish you excellent health and continued success.”

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
    Martin & Cristina

Sent on 06/10/2017

Billy · Married on 05/08/2017

Working with Maria Consilia and Fabrizia was such a wonderful experience! Planning a wedding from Florida on an Island I've never been to had me pretty nervous but these ladies took care of everything. No detail was left out! They were always quick to respond to my millions of questions and completely put my mind at ease. Not only did they make our wedding everything I ever dreamed of, they also gave us so many recommendation for things to do during our trip. They are so wonderful i am so beyond thankful for everything they did for us!! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Cecily · Married on 09/24/2016

Not only are the girls of Capri Moments the sweetest and kindest people to work with, they are extremely talented! They helped me plan a Birthday Weekend for my husband and our 20 guests. They listened to what I wanted and helped me bring my vision to life. They took care of absolutely everything. I never worried about a single detail for the entire weekend. There was literally no stress about things that hadn't been done or thought of. They are true professionals and extremely good at their job. I highly recommend using their services for your special event!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • F

Francine · Married on 09/21/2016

Francine and I are very pleased with our experience working with Capri Moments. Due to a communication issue with a friend, we found ourselves contacting Capri Moments for help quite late in our planning process. Given such late notice, Maria Consilia and Fabrizia did an outstanding job helping us organize and host our wonderful wedding ceremony at Casa Mariantonia. They were very communicative and gave us many service options and were quite flexible in working with us to make sure that our ceremony was a unique and beautiful event. They went out of their way to bring in a local violinist and impromptu floral arrangements to complement our wedding ceremony venue. We also had to deal with a last minute downpour of rain just before the ceremony. They handled the weather situation in a very professional manner. We were very happy with the celebrant who had a great sense of humor, especially given the brief downpour.

The post ceremony dinner was outstanding. The floral arrangements were a beautiful mix of tropical and Mediterranean flavor. We were offered an excellent Italian dinner menu that all of our guests appreciated very much. The professional photographer and videographer did a wonderful job capturing our special event. They were good natured guys and even returned after the wedding to capture some of the wedding party following the dinner. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia stayed into the early morning hours letting our friends and family enjoy our special moment. We highly recommend anyone planning a wedding in Capri to consider hiring Capri Moments to help them with their special day. -Frank and FraP

Sent on 10/24/2016

Gorgan · Married on 09/08/2016

Dear Maria Consilia and Fabrizia,

Thank you so much for all of your help with our wedding! You truly were wonderful and we don't know how we would have done it without you.

It was the wedding of our dreams and thank you for everything. Thank you for all of your services, attention to detail and for making it all happen.

We will never forget this week and everything you did to make it magical. We are happy to have met you, and it was a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you and your talent very much. We wish you continued success.

Capri Moments are truly amazing!

Love ,

Arthur and Mariana

Sent on 10/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Maria and Fabrizia were SO helpful for our elopement in Capri! They were very responsive with their emails to help plan and even encouraged details that would make our day even more special. They picked the most amazing location for us, had a wonderful celebrant, provided a gorgeous bouquet and even met with us upon our arrival to Capri to show us where our location would be the following day. They met us on the day of the elopement and were with us every step of the way for the day! We had a wonderful photographer (she was not from the area), so Maria and Fabrizia were essential in helping us to find the most beautiful locations for 5 hours of our photography! Our day was such an amazing dream for the both of us and far exceeded our hopes! Maria and Fabrizia with Capri Moments made that possible! :)) Thank you so so much!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/17/2016

Capri Moments is amazing!! Maria Consilia and Fabrizia helped us plan our wedding in Capri which included a welcome dinner, boat tour, ceremony, reception and day-after lunch. They also put together our welcome bags and delivered them to our guests' various hotels and Airbnbs. Planning a wedding from Los Angeles seemed daunting but they made it simple with constant and attentive email communication. They were the point of contact with all major vendors so everything was stress-free and our guests mentioned how well organized and smooth everything was. We were able to relax and enjoy our time with our guests. It was an amazing and unforgettable 3-days all thanks to Capri Moments!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Emma · Married on 05/29/2016

WOW....More than we ever could have wished for!!!!! There are no words for how truly amazing and special Capri Moments made our day. From finding the perfect location to sorting all the legal paperwork, Capri Moments thought of it all. Nothing was ever to much for them and always found time to respond immediately to any query. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia are truly passionate and creative about what they do and cared about my wedding as if it were their own. They take pride in every little detail, adding wonderful surprises along the way and making sure our guests had an unforgettable experience. There is nothing they did not think about and working with them was a delight, they took the stress out of everything. Besides the great work they do they are two truly lovely people. I am so sad it all over and wish I could live the day all over again, it was magical!! My guests were blown away and are still talking about it now! I cannot praise and thank Capri Moments enough. We Love You!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2015

We absolutely loved working with Capri Moments for our elopement. They took care of everything and made our special day stress free and perfect! They found us the perfect background for our nuptials, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Maria Consilia and Fabrizia are fantastic at what they do, a joy to work with, and it was obvious how much they truly cared about making our wedding special. Thank you so much for being instrumental for our big day!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Capri Moments organized a funny and professional foto booth for our wedding. Our guests loved the costumes and gadgets that were provided. And the additional polaroid service made sure every guest could take its own remembering photo at home. We can highly recommend Capri Moments, they are very flexible and working hard to make all wishes and requests possible. Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Margarita · Married on 09/27/2014

Dear Maria Consilia and Fabrizia, thank you so so so much for absolutely everything! You made our wedding day come together beautifully, and we could not have done it without you. It really was such a wonderful day - and Capri was a better place than we could have ever hoped for, or imagined. Organizing everything from Russia had its challenges, but you really made us feel so comfortable, you were professional throughout, and always helpful with guidance and ideas.
    Everything was amazing and exactly what we had hoped for. We were overwhelmed at the beauty of the wedding site (Villa San Michele) and the way the restaurant (Il Riccio) was decorated for us.
    We are honestly still amazed at just how perfect everything was. We wouldn't change a single thing!
    Margarita & Vladimir

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2013

Capri Moments helped me plan my wedding ceremony from start to finish. When I arrived on the island from the states, I knew I had nothing to worry about because we had been communicating for several months leading up to the day. And they didn't disappoint! My bouquet was beautiful, the officiant professional, the photographer PHENOMENAL, and the hair and makeup crew AMAZING. And of course, I can't forget to mention all the smaller details that made our day great--the lighting of the candles, the beautiful presentation of rings, the champagne to toast. Capri Moments remembered everything, making our day so special and a day to remember!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tim · Married on 09/23/2013

Simply Amazing! Capri Moments (Maria and Fabrizia) provided a perfect wedding experience for us on the beautiful island of Capri in Italy. They are friendly and cheerful, and full of wonderful creative ideas. Perhaps most importantly, they excelled at planning *our* perfect wedding. They took our particular preferences and tastes into consideration and then created plans and identified vendors that made our special day absolutely magical. It was all so perfect that we also worked with Capri Moments to plan a wonderful return to Capri for a special celebration for our one year wedding anniversary. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2015

emily · Married on 09/17/2013

We LOVED Capri moments. We were planning a wedding from San Francisco, California. They handled everything. I was not terribly interested in planning the wedding, so I just told them what my general vision was, what the budget was, and they threw me a surprise wedding...that I knew about. THEY NAILED IT! We wanted something casual, simple, but beautiful, of course. Capri Moments obliged perfectly. They went above and beyond what we expected. They arranged a translator for my family, and worked with my husband's family to make the arrangements which were important to his family, as Italians. We did something very "un-Italian," which was required everyone be casual, and no ties! We wanted an event that was really fun for everyone - not just another wedding people have to go to (in Capri they happen every day, sometime two or three!). Capri Moments enforced our vision by keeping it elegant, fun and casual, and they set a great tone for our party. Everyone loved it, and were impressed - not an easy task for a wedding party full of Capri natives! We also wanted it to be a little different. Consilia and Fabrizia made this happen in a place where it can be hard to have a unique and casual event. Our event was held at a beach club, and we encourages swimming! The food was excellent...again, EXCELLENT. The desserts were outstanding, and plentiful. The party was modern with some of the traditional elements from Italy that made it fun for the Americans. I guess the message of my review would be to say that Capri Moments really worked to deliver our vision, and they delivered on their promises. You can trust that these ladies will listen to your needs, and can interpret your dreams, making them a reality. I couldn't recommend a better service for your wedding in Capri. Grazie mile Fabrizia and Maria Consilia!! Bravissime!

Sent on 10/01/2016