7 Reviews for Amy Ling Events

7 Amy Ling Events Reviews

Amy is a very detailed person, she designed and planned our Chinese Lunar Year party with entertainment, catering, floral design and set up everything for us. We did not have to do too much work at all. It is very helpful that she is fluent in Chinese, it helps a lot for us.

Profile Picture User7672530, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Amy had to plan our wedding via international calls, emails, what's app, Skype chats, Google Video chats and more through the course of nearly 3 months since she's in L.A. and we are in Taipei, Taiwan. With the time differences, she was able to accommodate to our schedules without her losing too much sleep. Haha... Thanks again, for your genuine kind heart, creativity and thoroughness. I know that you couldn't have done anything about the rain that day but with everything else, you've done it in style and beautifully. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Iris, 4/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We worked with Amy last year, sorry it took this long to write the review. We went with her partial planning package since we already selected the venue and found few vendors ourselves. She helped us placing all the missing pieces together with her planning, wedding day coordination, floral and decor and photography. She has an unique eye in floral and decor design and the best part is, for the things that we simply can't afford to do, she's willing to show us ways to either do it ourselves or tweak the design to fit within our budget. Jay and I couldn't have done it without her help! She and her team were very caring and helpful to all our guests whenever anyone needed help. I'd recommend Amy Ling Events to all when planning any event.

Jay and Abby

Profile Picture Jay and Abby, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I am so satisfied with Amy's job and she is such a good planner. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture GRACE, 6/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was a great planner. She really has a thoughtful eye for design and she is very easy to work with. Our wedding could not have come out any better. My friends told us not to get a planner and to just let our friends and family plan it. I'm glad I didn't listen to them. Having a good planner makes a big difference. Plus she was able to work within our budget.

Profile Picture Marvin, 3/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I will recommend Amy Ling Event Service to all my friends and families. She is extremely detail oriented and caters to every aspect of our needs. What really distinguishes Amy from other event planners is that she really listens to us and cares about what we want and like. She had tried everything to accommodate all our needs and within our budget. Her creativity and elegant taste really took our event to the next level and definitely exceeded our expectation. I'm really happy about my decision of choosing Amy as my event planner. Thank you, Amy!

Profile Picture Sissi, 9/9/06, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Amy was such a wonderful wedding planner. We were fortunate enough to have her to work with us on our engagment party at Orange Hills. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the incredible service and attention to detail that Amy Ling Events have provided. I highly recommend Amy Ling Events to anyone who is in need of event planning service.

Profile Picture Ming, 6/30/06, 1 Review