Fairfax, Fairfax, VA 22038 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About With An I Do Event Planning & Design

With An I Do Event Planning & Design is a wedding planning business in Fairfax, Virginia. They are based in Northern Virginia and specialize in day-of coordination for personalized intimate events. Their team gives you are picture perfect day without the stress.

With An I Do takes personalization to the next level. No wedding day is the same and they create custom timelines for your wedding day and events to ensure everything is flawlessly executed. They let your personality and love story shine and take care of all the details so you can focus on you. They provide guidance, solutions, and offer alternative ideas to keep in budget and follow timelines.

robert and emily cheers coggins wedding

With An I Do Event Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1