4608 Wolfe Way, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for The Wedding Connection by Tobey Dodge

Mary · Married on 08/04/2012

Tobey is the sweet, nicest person we have meet! We could not ever have done the wedding without her. She is the best wedding planner in the world. We love you Tobey. You made our wedding extra special and we thank you so much!
    Xoxo Mary, Kathleen and Evan

Sent on 08/15/2012

Tobey Dodge is absolutely the best! She has so much experience in the wedding industry and can make your dream wedding happen. She is extremely professional and dedicated. The day of the wedding she is very prepared and remains calm so that everything goes smoothly. Tobey has coordinated both my sister and my wedding and I would not have anyone else do it!

Sent on 08/04/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/03/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Tobey Dodge and her team. I hired Tobey as my wedding coordinator for the day of, and she provided me so much more than just for the day of the wedding. Having a coordinator to run the events the day of the wedding and keep you on track was the best use of money for the entire wedding. It allowed everyone in the wedding party, our parents and my groom and I to relax the day of the wedding and not stress about all of the details. If something went wrong during our wedding, I have no idea because Tobey took care of everything and ensured that everything went according to plan and the schedule. She spent numerous hours answering questions we had through phone, email and our in person meetings. She is a generous woman with great attention to detail, wonderful wedding industry contacts and an ability to problem solve whenever needed. Whether you are having a 100 person wedding or an 800 person wedding, Tobey and her team will be able to take on your event and make it everything you always wanted it to be.

Sent on 03/22/2012

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

• Chuck Wansley After Hours
    Chuck Wansley After Hours Wedding Bands

Tobey Dodge is one of the best choices you'll make when it comes to planning your wedding. Having someone with her level of experience, kindness and organizational ability will ensure all aspects of your wedding are handled seamlessly... and that's what you really want when it comes to making a wedding everything you dream it can be. It's a pleasure working with her ~ every time!

• The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
    The Langham Huntington, Pasadena Hotel Weddings

It would be hard to find a more professional and experienced wedding planner than Tobey. She continues to amaze us with how she finds solutions to most any obscure request; always maintaining a calm demeanor and putting everyone around her at ease that the job will be done perfectly and without effort every time. Tobey would be a wonderful member of your wedding team and most likely become a friend for life.

• 4608 Wolfe Way Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map
    8189437085 (Other Phone Number)
    8187138338 (Fax Number)