Sweet Thing - Black Orchid

• Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery
  • O'real Bakery

48 Reviews for Sweet Thing - Black Orchid

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic cake! It showed up on time, just like I'd imagined it. The cake was moist and not too sweet, since I'm not a huge fan of "cake" in general. I've had several pieces since the wedding, and we did freeze the top layer, since we'd had enough cake for 150 people but only ended up having 110. I can't wait for our anniversary so that we can get another "top" for us to share! Very worth it!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Dykelia · Married on 10/08/2016

Im so update I didnt get to taste more of the cake I got.... I will say from my guest who ate the cake AND took it with them, I know they enjoyed it. The piece I did try was amazing... She was so helpful and flexible.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2014

Melanie is absolutely wonderful!!! She worked to get us exactly what we wanted and was incredibly reasonably priced. She even dealt with the last minute discovery of stairs at our venue that made delivery less than ideal! She is incredibly sweet and professional and, most importantly, makes wonderfully delicious cakes. Everyone raved about how great our cake tasted and even we were shocked that it was even better than the tasting! We loved working with STBO and will definitely continue to be customers long into our marriage! :)

Sent on 05/26/2014

• 3088 Festival Way Waldorf, 20601 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Thing - Black Orchid)