8218 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 101, Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Red Bandana Bakery

The Red Bandana is a happy healthy little bakery, based in Bethesda, MD! We specialize in gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options--please call or email Jaimie to schedule a tasting!

Follow The Red Bandana Bakery on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fancy Cakes by Leslie
img7315

11 Reviews for The Red Bandana Bakery

Angela H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely delicious!!!

I asked for a gluten free, cane sugar free, corn free and dairy free wedding cake. Jaimie delivered on our request ten fold!! We had a chocolate cake layer and almond cake layer with German chocolate filling and vanilla buttercream icing --- it was a fantastic flavor explosion in your mouth. All of our guests loved it! The cake design was simple and elegant as we requested. We will definitely call Jaimie when we want another special cake!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Annie

Annie E. · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful and delicious Gluten Free Cake!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, it was very important for us to have it be strictly gluten free (or as gluten free as possible) since my husband has Celiac disease. We were pleased to know that Red Bandana Bakery wasn't too far away from Baltimore and immediately fell in love with their delicious GF bakery treats. The tasting was a lot of fun. We got to taste the different cakes, jams, and frostings--all of which were delicious. The fact that the tasting fee went towards our final wedding cake fee made making our decision very easy. Jaimie was really easy to talk to and was able to capture the vision of our cake. Communication was easy during the planning stages and we were not disappointed when we saw our cake on our wedding day. Lucky for us, we still have one more piece to savor on our anniversary. Highly recommend Red Bandana Bakery!

Sent on 05/21/2020

The Red Bandana Bakery's reply:

Thank you Annie! I love seeing these pictures--you were all such a joy to work with and I really enjoyed getting to be creative with you and the unique meeple cake toppers!!

Shagun · Married on 02/23/2019

Naked Wedding Cake

Jaimie and her staff at The Red Bandana Bakery made an amazing egg-free, nut-free, naked cake for my Indian wedding reception!
    I went to check out the bakery with my mom and sister, and after sampling some of their regular items we all agreed that I had to get my wedding cake from here! My husband is really averse to frosting, and I have many relatives who don’t eat eggs and a few have very severe nut allergies. Jaimie and her staff were able to work with me to come up with a really great cake! I brought in some yuzu juice for the glaze, and she incorporated it wonderfully with the other flavors of the cake. My guests really loved it, and lots of people came up to let me know they were thrilled to be able to enjoy cake at a wedding for once. Even if you don’t have dietary restrictions, I would definitely recommend this bakery for your wedding cake!

Sent on 03/07/2019

The Red Bandana Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Shagun, you were all so beautiful to work with :). Loved getting to work with this unique ingredient that was meaningful to you for a memorable cake. Congratulations!

The Red Bandana Bakery Pricing

The Red Bandana Bakery Price Rates

The Red Bandana Bakery FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Real Wedding

• 8218 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 101, 303 Bethesda, MD, 20814 See on map
    Location of (The Red Bandana Bakery)