Sweet Siren Cakes

New Market, MD View map Visit website

Congratulations on your engagement!!

Sweet Siren Cakes is a cottage wedding cake baker/designer based in New Market, MD and I am so excited for you to embark on this next exciting chapter in your lives. I have the best job in the wedding industry, cake making, and I specialize in bespoke, custom cakes that are specially tailored, just like your wedding day attire, to fit you!

I offer a variety of services including, but not limited to:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Wedding cake tasting
  • Delivery to the venue
  • Set up of cake and other desserts

Planning a wedding can feel overwhelming at times, so remember to breathe deeply, take a moment to think before you speak (especially when you get frustrated) and try to relax. You're here now and there's cake!

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cindy
    Cindy Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just the right amount of sugar!

Allison was wonderful to work with! We live in Frederick so it was easy for her to stop by with the cake tasting and go through a rundown of the selections and prices. We loved the down-to-earth taste of her cakes, since the bride preferred adequate amounts of sugar in her dessert! The wedding cake was stunning and we were delighted! Our wedding guests also loved the cake and cupcakes by Allison! Thank you!

Sweet Siren Cakes's reply:

Thank you Cindy for your very kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to bake for you, your family and your guests. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! I wish you both every happiness as you embark on your journey together
    Katie F. Married on 09/30/2022

Highly Recommend!

Allie was amazing to work with and made sure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding! She made us a box of cakes to do a tasting at home! She delivered the cake to our venue on the day of, so we didn't need to worry about anything. The cake looked and tasted amazing!! We would highly recommend.

Sweet Siren Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words!! It was my pleasure to bake for you. I wish you both all the best
  • illustration stars

Team

Allison Considine
Allison Considine
Owner/Baker

Hi! My name is Allison (or Allie) and I am the owner and baker (and delivery driver, grocery shopper, marketer, accountant, social media manager, and dishwasher) of Sweet Siren Cakes. I have a few things in my life that make me truly happy, my family- with my wonderful supportive spouse and my two wild little girls- and cake. Baking for others makes my soul happy. I love making beautiful cakes and desserts that taste as good as they look and I love creating new flavors and combinations that make your mouth water.

My own wedding cake was made by a dear friend and it was one of the most memorable parts of the day. My goal is to provide the same sort of experience for you and your partner!

W. Main St New Market, MD, 21774
Location of (Sweet Siren Cakes)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding