Darlene's Specialty Cakes

Manassas, VA View map

Darlene's Specialty Cakes is located in Manassas, VA and is a home based business. I have been decorating cakes for over 25 years. I using nothing but fresh ingredients and real butter. I specialize in creating an elegant, moist and delicious wedding cake for you and your guests on your special day, as well as, other special occasion cakes (grooms cake, anniversary, birthday, graduation, etc.) I invite you to bring any of your creative designs and flavor combinations. I will also assist in creating a design for you with information you provide regarding your wedding scheme/colors, season of the year, etc. You will also receive a complimentary "1st Anniversary Cake"!

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.85

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelly Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!

I didn't know exactly what I wanted when I met with Darlene but after speaking with her she figured out the perfect cake for us. I got so many comments from the guests on the cake. It was absolutely a dream cake. I highly recommend using Darlene's Specialty Cakes!
    Kendra K. Married on 05/18/2019

Easy! No stress

Darlene was flexible with the time to meet and super responsive via email. Great variety of cake flavors that turned out delicious! I would def. recommend!
    Leslie Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Darlene on line when I was looking for someone to do a very special birthday cake with a goose hunting theme. I shared my ideas with her and the end result was amazing! Big hit with the crowd for sure.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Flowers by Manija Flowers by Manija Wedding Florists

I met Darlene on July 23rd, 2011 at Westin Hotel in Old Town Alexandria. She was very nice and I can tell she loves to make cakes. I will recommend Darlene to all my clients. Manija Owner/Designer Juliet's Flowers

Celebrations Made Simple Celebrations Made Simple Wedding Planners

It was great working with Darlene's Specialty Cakes at my last wedding at Bluemont Vineyards! Darlene was very responsive to emails from both myself and my clients. I love her attention to detail and the way she listens to ensure she has an understanding of what the bride is looking for. Darlene it was truly a pleasure to have you as a part of the wedding team! And will recommend and welcome you to our team anytime!

Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

I tried Darlene's mini cupcakes a few months ago at an event and they were delicious! They were so small and cute but so tasty. The cupcakes were so yummy I could not stop eating them and even took a few home. I do plan to call Darlene's for my upcoming event.

9984 Marian Drive Manassas, VA, 20111
703-361-6036

During the day from 7:00am - 3:00pm, please call 703-785-4030. After 4:00pm, please call 703-361-6036 or 703-785-4030.
Location of (Darlene's Specialty Cakes)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding