Creations In Bloom

Hamilton, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Creations In Bloom is a wedding florist based in Hamilton, Virginia. Erica R. Wrenn, the owner and lead designer, provides floral designs using only the freshest, most high-quality flowers of the season. Erica offers a variety of floral styles, such as classic, romantic, vintage, eclectic, and rustic. Since the studio opened in 2007, the expert staff has been helping couples choose flowers that reflect their individual personalities as well as complement the venue.

Creations In Bloom provides floral arrangements for aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, flower petals, and table arrangements. It also offers consultations with couples to understand their needs and ideas, as well as set up and delivery on the wedding day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Megan
    Megan D. Married on 12/04/2021

Erica is amazing, everything was so beautiful!

Erica was recommended to me by several different people, and I understand why. Working with her was so easy. She was flexible and willing to work with whatever I wanted. She clearly knows what she is doing, and I loved the arrangements she made for me, they were just what I had imagined. I got my flowers preserved, and I will forever love them.

Creations In Bloom's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you too! I was so excited when you told me that you were going to have your bouquet preserved. I love that you will be able to cherish it forever. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your day. It was such an honor and truly so much fun.
    Margaret H. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfect Fall Wedding Florist!

We absolutely loved working with Erica for our October 2021 wedding. We wanted to incorporate color the flowers for the wedding. She listened to our ideas and truly knocked it out of the park. The bouquets were beautiful and she gave us many options to choose from for ceremony and reception flowers to find the perfect fit for our budget. She was very responsive to our emails and able to make adjustments as they came up leading to the big day. We recommend Creations in Bloom for anyone planning their future wedding in the Virginia area!

Creations In Bloom's reply:

I loved working with you too! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding and I appreciate so much you taking the time to review our services. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your wedding and congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Creations In Bloom 1
Gift
Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and you will receive a FREE posy-size toss bouquet when you purchase your wedding flowers with us!

Pricing

Darlene's Specialty Cakes Darlene's Specialty Cakes Wedding Cakes

I worked with Creations in Bloom for a recent wedding and the vendor was wonderful to work with and thorough. She knew her flowers and the arrangements were beautiful and to the brides expectations. She even worked with me on the type of flowers to use for the wedding cake.

Hamilton, VA, 20158
Location of (Creations In Bloom)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding