About Creations In Bloom

Email us: info@creationsinbloomva.com

Website: http://www.creationsinbloomva.com

Phone:  571.215.8260

At Creations In Bloom, we are passionate about flowers!  Erica R. Wrenn, the owner and lead designer of Creations in Bloom uses only the freshest, highest quality flowers when designing her most amazing floral arrangements.  Her creative floral designs are sure to spark your imagination and will wow both you and your guests.   At Creations In Bloom, we take great pride in each and every arrangement we create, and guarantee to exceed your expectations.  Our expert staff will assist you in choosing flowers that convey your individual personalities, while setting the overall tone for your magical day.  Our services include everything from bouquets and boutonnieres to ceremony arrangements and centerpieces.

Make your wedding a day to remember with wedding floral arrangements from Creations In Bloom. Contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation.  We would love the opportunity to put the final touch on the wedding of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (7)
Altar Decor (6)
Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (2)

Creations in Bloom is AMAZING!!!

Our first call, where we knew nothing about flowers or arrangements, Erica talked us through the process and offered a lot of wonderful suggestions! She listened, stayed within our budget, was kind, patient, professional and wonderful to work with. I will admit that I was a bit nervous about ordering flowers without seeing the exact bouquet beforehand, but I had confidence when I looked at her portfolio on her website. And when I saw the bouquet on my wedding day, I could not stop smiling! It was perfect! Even more perfect than I could have dreamed and I am so in love with it!

I absolutely recommend Creations in Bloom!

Photo of Creations In Bloom in Hamilton, VA - So gorgeous!
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

As soon as my mom and I spoke with Erica, I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for my wedding. She was amazing to work with and made the whole process enjoyable and stress free! I hadn't thought about flowers in much detail before our first meeting, but Erica took my ideas and basically created exactly what I was thinking in my head. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and were the finishing touches on a perfect day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Creations In Bloom Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1497547891 74080c214acc94ce 1497462206583 image1

Free Toss Bouquet

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and you will receive a FREE posy-size toss bouquet when you purchase your wedding flowers with us!
#WW91e910e573ba1203