Creations In Bloom Reviews

Creations In Bloom 6
Creations In Bloom 7

Jessica Logan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Florist

Erica was super fun and easy to work with! She helped us to pick our flowers with an eye toward our vision and our budget. Everything came out beautifully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Hi Jessica! I had so much fun working with you too and I am so happy to hear that I was able to bring your vision to life. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Allison Cassidy · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, Everything I imagined!

We were so happy with the flowers Erica did for our wedding, I came to her with a very specific vision and the inability to explain what that vision was with great detail. She knocked it out of the park and went through multiple flowers with me until I could decide exactly which ones were what I had been picturing. The flowers were by far the detail that most closely matched what I envisioned for our wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Creations In Bloom 8
    Creations In Bloom 9

Creations In Bloom's reply:

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. Your thoughtfulness means so much and I am just over the moon happy that you were so happy with your flowers. Thank you!

Ariana · Married on 04/27/2019

04/27/2019 Wedding Flowers

Erica was amazing! There are no words to describe her kindness and ability to capture your vision and bring it to life! She was so prompt in her correspondence and she went out of her way on our busy wedding day to come and meet me as I was getting my makeup done which I deeply appreciated as I felt very disconnected from the preparation while getting ready. I 100% recommend Erica and her work to anyone looking for affordable amazing work! She surpassed my wildest dreams. THANK YOU ERICA!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Ariana ~ I can't stop smiling reading your review! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me to bring your vision to life. Your ideas were amazing and I had so much fun implementing them. I can't wait to see your wedding photos! Your kind words have really made my day. Thank you!

Martha Mchugh · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Wedding Experience

We were so happy with Creations in Bloom. Erica was a pleasure to work with. She did our rehearsal dinner flowers, the church flowers, the bridal party flowers and the reception flowers. And let me tell you.......it was alot of flowers!!!! Everything was delivered on time and looked absolutely beautiful. All flowers were fresh and vibrant. We added flowers, we changed things and Erica never even batted an eye. The whole experience was just wonderful and stress free!! I would highly recommend!! Martha McHugh

Sent on 11/06/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Wow Martha! Thank you so much for sending this beautiful review my way! I had so much fun being a part of both the rehearsal and the wedding itself and I am so so excited to hear just how happy you all were with the arrangements. I cannot say thank you enough for this. I am truly grateful.
  • Mark

Mark Ponte · Married on 10/05/2018

Creative - Consultative - Flexible - Perfect!

We would choose "Creations In Bloom" again in a New York minute!! Erica was great to work with and she possesses all of the qualities you'd hope for in a vendor; creative, consultative, flexible.. and perfect execution!
    The flowers she did for our wedding were perfect and exactly what we wanted. And for the few times when we weren't sure, her expert advice and approach helped us along. From the corsages, boutonnieres, table arrangements/centerpieces, bouquets.... everything was perfect individually and collectively! It was a perfect floral touch for our perfect day!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Creations In Bloom 19
    Creations In Bloom 20
    Creations In Bloom 21

Creations In Bloom's reply:

You both are the best! I had so much fun being a part of your wedding day. Thanks for sharing the photos! It was such a beautiful day and you both looked absolutely amazing. I am so honored that you chose me to create your arrangements. Thank you! Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

We can not say enough wonderful things about Erica at Creations in Bloom! When we first reached out to her a year and a half ago, so set up a time to meet us in person and walked us through the different types of flowers and décor to help our wedding day visions come together! She was extremely responsive and friendly throughout the planning process and delivered and set up the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day! I highly recommend looking into Erica for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa for your kind words! I had so much fun being a part of your wedding day and enjoyed getting to know you during the time you were busy planning. It was truly an honor and a privilege and I am ever so grateful that I was able to play a small part. Thank you! Thank you!

caity · Married on 09/22/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Erika did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she worked with our budget to make them exactly how we liked. I would use her again and again. Erika was very responsive and there were no issues throughout the planning process.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Wow Caity! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. I was overjoyed to be a part of your wedding and I am incredibly grateful that you were happy with your flowers. Thank you!

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2018

Creations in Bloom was a wonderful small business to work for! Erica who runs this business is very pleasant and professional and offered great customer service. The prices and quality of the flowers cannot be beat!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Creations In Bloom 22
    Creations In Bloom 23
    Creations In Bloom 24
    Creations In Bloom 25
    Creations In Bloom 26

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much Jillian for your kind words! It was such a pleasure for me to play a small part in your wedding day. Your vision was so romantic and I had such a wonderful time creating all of your florals. Thank you for your trust in me.

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! The arrangements were stunning and Erica was the best to work with. I didn’t really know what I wanted and she was able to figure it out and make it better than I ever could have expected!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

You are so sweet! I had so much fun being a part of your wedding. Thank you! Thank you!

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

Erica was so wonderful to work with, from beginning to end. I went into our initial meeting only knowing that I didn't want a some bouquet and I wanted to incorporate pinecones. She helped me to make what I felt was such an overwhelming decision. I do not know ANYTHING about flowers, and she listened to what I liked and didn't like and made the most breathtaking bouquets. She was also willing to work with me to make a special boutenniere for my husband. He is a total car guy, and I wanted to add a gear to his boutenniere to make him feel like he had parts of the wedding that were "him". Not only was she willing to take on this challenge, but it came out amazing and my husband absolutely loved it! I would recommend Creations in Bloom to anyone who asked!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you too Megan! The personal touches you made to your wedding day flowers truly made your arrangements unique and I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you were so happy with everything. Thank you for allowing me to share in your wedding day.

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

Creations in Bloom is AMAZING!!!

Our first call, where we knew nothing about flowers or arrangements, Erica talked us through the process and offered a lot of wonderful suggestions! She listened, stayed within our budget, was kind, patient, professional and wonderful to work with. I will admit that I was a bit nervous about ordering flowers without seeing the exact bouquet beforehand, but I had confidence when I looked at her portfolio on her website. And when I saw the bouquet on my wedding day, I could not stop smiling! It was perfect! Even more perfect than I could have dreamed and I am so in love with it!

I absolutely recommend Creations in Bloom!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Creations In Bloom 27
    Creations In Bloom 28

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Aww Shannon, thanks so much for your very kind words. That means so so much to me. I am absolutely overjoyed reading your review. Thank you! And thank you again for allowing me to share in your wedding. It was such a pleasure and an honor.

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2017

As soon as my mom and I spoke with Erica, I knew that I wanted her to be the florist for my wedding. She was amazing to work with and made the whole process enjoyable and stress free! I hadn't thought about flowers in much detail before our first meeting, but Erica took my ideas and basically created exactly what I was thinking in my head. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and were the finishing touches on a perfect day!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Katherine, It was so much fun getting to know you and your mom as you selected your flowers for your wedding. I was so happy to be a part of it. And I am just thrilled that you were so happy with the results! Thank you!
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/14/2017

This is a long overdue review for Erica and Creations in Bloom! We hired her to create the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres and she did a wonderful job! Erica was easy to communicate with, flexible, and created beautiful products! I would recommend Creations in Bloom without hesitation for beautiful, high quality floral arrangements!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Creations In Bloom's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small part in your beautiful day! Your ideas were so creative and it was my pleasure to create your bouquets and other personal flowers for your wedding. I still love looking at all the beautiful images from your photographer.

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

Erica is the BEST! We met for coffee to discuss everything - she was so sweet and had a great portfolio. Her prices were also very reasonable. Erica was very communicative throughout planning and the finished products were BEAUTIFUL. My bouquet and the reception table centerpieces couldn't have been prettier. I recommend Erica to everyone!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Nicole, you are so incredibly sweet! I had so much fun during our initial meeting...you had so many great ideas and I was so excited that I was able to be a part of your wedding day. It was truly an honor and I am forever grateful.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so glad we choose Creations in Bloom for our wedding flowers! Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly as we had discussed. Her pricing is excellent for the quality of flowers and greenery we received. She’s also so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She emailed us a month before our final order was due so we had enough time to change our order and not stress. Like others have said, she does a great job during the initial meeting of walking you through her previous work and possible flowers based on the season. We met with three other florists and she was the only one to clearly explain and show me what I would be getting (I knew nothing about flowers) and actually get me excited about this part of the wedding. Don’t hesitate to contact her! Our wedding was 9/30/2017 at the Birkby House in Leesburg.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Hi Jessica! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words. You will never know how much that means to me. You both were amazing to work with...I enjoyed every moment. Thank you!

Catherine · Married on 09/03/2017

It was great working with Creations in Bloom! I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet! Erica was super helpful, knowledgeable and flexible and helped bring my vision to life :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Thanks Catherine! You had such a beautiful vision for your wedding and I was so excited to be a part of it. Thank you!

Anne · Married on 09/02/2017

Erica was easy to work with, always got back to us quickly, and delivered floral arrangements that matched the color, style and vibe that we wanted. I would recommend her and Creations in Bloom to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

You are so sweet! I really enjoyed working with you and Ben. It was my absolute pleasure and I wish you both the very best!

Taylor · Married on 08/12/2017

We had a great experience using Creations in Bloom as our wedding florist on August 12th, 2017. Erica was so helpful, friendly, and was great to work with. She met with us to discuss our options for flowers and made sure to help us choose flowers that were within our budget. She even met with us a second time closer to the wedding to confirm the flowers we wanted to order since I was having second thoughts on the flowers I had initially chosen. Erica did a great job and our flowers turned out beautifully. They looked great and were very fresh. Many guests were happy to take some of the beautiful centerpieces (pieces of art!) home, and some guests reported their flowers lasted up to two weeks! We would definitely recommend Creations in Bloom to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Taylor - I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of your wedding. I enjoyed every moment we spent together working out all of the pretty details for your big day. It was such a pleasure and an absolute honor. And I had so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it! You all are amazing! Wishing you and Jeroen a lifetime of happiness.

Joanne · Married on 06/23/2017

Creations In Bloom did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. I'm still swooning over the flowers. When Erica brought the flowers into the venue I was literally in tears - they were perfect. More beautiful than I ever imagined. I knew then the entire event would be amazing!
    Many thanks and much love to you Erica, you are awesome!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Now you are going to make me cry! I had so much fun being a part of their wedding and cannot thank you enough for your incredibly kind words. It was an honor to work with all of you!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

Erica was amazing to work with. I was planning my wedding from TX and when I came into town on such short notice she was able to meet with me! I was not excited about flowers in the beginning because I had somewhat of an idea but not really. Erica pulled my entire vision together in our time together. Not only did she educate me on the seasons that certain flowers and plants were in but was also very cautious of my budge and offered beautiful alternatives when necessary! Thank you for making our day that much more beautiful!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Kelly, it was such an absolute pleasure working with you too! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review!!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Erica came highly recommended by our venue and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers! We were planning from out of state and she was flexible with meeting by phone and coordinating by email, even with a few changes to flowers along the way. I had a vision of using fringe tulips, but they were out of season for my June wedding. The substitue flowers Erica recommended were simply amazing; all of the bouquets and boutonnières were perfect.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Hi Emily! It was a joy working with you. And I was so excited to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you, Thank you!!

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Erica was great! I actually found her on Pinterest when I clicked on my inspiration photo and realized she was the one that did it! I knew right then she was the florist for me. We met once, I told her what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I had imagined! She comes to the meeting with a huge book of flowers that are organized by color and type which is so helpful when you know you want something white but not sure what it's called or what you want exactly. She is very knowledgeable about what flowers will be available and hold up for times of the year which made the process a breeze! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/15/2017

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Brittany, it was such an absolute pleasure working with you too! I so enjoyed being a part of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day.

Wishing you and Daryn a lifetime of happiness!

~Erica

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Creations in Bloom did an outstanding job providing gorgeous bouquets, boutonnières, and wrist corsages for my daughter’s wedding. The floral choices were perfect for the wedding party coordinating so well with the colors used. All bouquets were fresh and appropriate in size. An extra effort was made to honor the bride’s request to include lilacs in memory of her grandmother. We were so touched with that detail. We were extremely pleased with the service.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Creations In Bloom 29
    Creations In Bloom 30
    Creations In Bloom 31
    Creations In Bloom 32

Creations In Bloom's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so excited to be a part of J and R's wedding. Thank you so much for sharing photos from their wedding day.
  • JessicaIsTotallySmithen

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

We just used Erica and Creations in Bloom for our April Wedding. She was amazing! She got my vision perfectly. She was able to make sure I got the flowers I wanted as well as the look but stay within the budget I had set. She was even willing to let me use my own mason jars! We just received a thank you note in the mail thanking us for letting her provide the flowers for our wedding, when really she deserves all the thanks and praise! Everything was beautiful and I can't recommend her enough. When the rest of my friends get married I will be pointing them in her direction!

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 04/15/2017

Erica was fantastic! Flowers were delivered on time and absolutely beautiful. 3 corsages, 8 boutennieres, 11 centerpieces and flowers for the cake. Stunning and absolutely what I wanted when I couldn't even express what I wanted. I said "whatever you think with these colors in mind" and poof--- shes a floral magician! Erica answered my emails (from all times of the night) in a timely manner and even to the last 4 days was able to accommodate my wishes! Thanks for all the hard work, beautiful artistry, flexibility and professionalism. I'll recommend you any day!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017