$2,900
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Celebrations Made Simple

Be A Guest At Your Own Event

Congratulations!!! You are engaged!!

Now… it’s time to begin planning your special day and facing the responsibilities of planning, coordinating, and directing your wedding. Let us worry about the deadline and details. It will be easier, and less stressful to
deal with one person, your wedding planner.

Just let us know what services you are most interested in so that we are prepared for our meeting or phone call with you to discuss our services further. If you don't quite see something to meet your needs, let us know and let's find a solution that works for us both!

We specialize in taking the hassle out of organizing your wedding and other pre- and post-wedding events, be taking care of all the little details essential to making your Wedding A Day to Remember!

Celebrations Made Simple's mission is to provide professional, reliable and affordable planning service to our clients, making your event one you can ENJOY!

Packages Available:

DAY OF Coordination

For the planner in us all! You have planned your event, but you need someone to ensure everything happens the way you expect. Simply, you provide the details and we take care of the execution!

MONTH OF Planning & Day of Management

This service package is created for couples and families who realize how much there is to do closer to the big day! You, your friends and family will be able to enjoy your wedding day without being put to work, and no one must worry about handling the logistics in the weeks leading up to the wedding, as well as on the big day itself!

Partial Planning Services & Day of Management

These services are best suited for couples and their families who would prefer to take care of the majority of the planning by themselves, but want to ensure that they are able to enjoy their wedding day and not have to worry about handling the logistics. This package is best suited for those that may already have their venue and catering booked (or finalizing the contract).

Comprehensive Wedding Planning and Coordination

As our most popular service, Comprehensive Planning is best suited for couples who would prefer guidance with each step of the planning process. Our planning team will assist in creating and coordinating the couple’s vision from start to finish.

Concierge Wedding Planning and Design Service

These services are best suited for couples who have very busy personal & professional lives and find it important to preserve their personal downtime rather than worrying about planning details. In addition to planning, designing & coordinating every element (don’t worry – you still get to do the fun stuff, like drink champagne and sample cake!) during the planning process, Celebrations Made Simple will provide personal assistance with concierge type services every step of the way.

Estate Wedding Planning and Coordination

A ceremony and reception held at a private residence can be so personal  and unique but requires extra attention to logistics. These challenges (rentals, staffing, power, insurance, etc.,) are critical to the success of the wedding and are best handled by an experienced Private Estate Wedding Team.

Additional Wedding Services

• Design Add On (with a packaged service)
  • Rehearsal Dinner Design, Planning and Coordination

Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Selecting Celebrations Made Simple to plan and execute my husband's surprise "70s Soul Train" party is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The company was professional, strategic, knowledgeable and highly experienced about the event planning industry. My party was loved by all my guests; I felt like a guest at my own party. Every detail was implemented without a hitch; from negotiations and contracts with all the vendors to the smallest details such as the color of balloons.. I HIGHLY recommend Celebrations Made Simple to anyone interested in a professional planner with Project Management background. My party was EPIC and I owe it all to Celebrations Made Simple. I am forever grateful for the partnership and I will never use any other planner for any future events.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The whole crew at Celebrations Made Simple are beyond amazing. From beginning to end, my 30th birthday event was perfect because of them. They were able to create a party for my personality and style with the budget I had in mind. I would definitely use them as a vendor in the future if the need arises. Cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Celebrations Made Simple Pricing

14 Photos

Jia & Heidi

19 Photos

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1503004919 79d7fa67b40a8a7b 800x800 1502997969437 screen shot 2017 08 17 at 3.25.12 pm  1

FREE Wedding Party Responsibility Cards with Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Recieve a packet of Wedding Party Responsibility Cards to give to your wedding party participants during your free initial consultation with Celebrations Made Simple. Book yours today! Mention you found us on Wedding Wire!
#WW176ea0f869ecbfcb

20% off Invitations and Accessories when Wedding booked with

Redeem In-Store
Celebrations Made Simple carries a full line of Carlson Craft and Birchcraft Wedding Invitations. Book your wedding with Celebrations Made Simple and you will receive a 20% discount off your order.
#WW915ab3042ce911de

21 ENDORSEMENTS
They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

Felecia was great to work with, especially with the timeline from the rehearsal to the end of the wedding ceremony. I would definitely use Celebrations Made Simple for your wedding coordinator.

Being a wedding cake vendor, I get to work with many wedding professionals and I will say Felicia and her staff at 'Celebrations Made Simple' is a joy to work with. She's very professional, organized and gives great attention to detail which is critical in this business! I highly recommend her to all of my clients!

Felicia was so nice to work with. Her experience shined through her coordination. She always seemed ahead of the schedule and that kept everything running smoothly and relaxed.

125 PROS I KNOW

Events

Hamilton, VA 20158   See On Map
703-401-5318 (phone)
Monday - Thursday 10AM - 7PM Limited office hours Friday - Sunday due to weddings and/or events.