About Occasional Cakes LLC

Wedding Cakes
Occasional Cakes understands that this will be one of the most memorable times in your lives.  We will be able to put your mind at ease indelivering to you a very delicious and beautiful cake.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Occasional Cakes LLC on

74 Reviews for Occasional Cakes LLC

Delivery (6)
Consultations (5)
Setup (5)
Cupcakes (1)

Friendly staff, good quality cake!

Profile Picture Jinwang, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I first heard of this establishment when I went to a bridal showcase at the Newton White Mansion in January. I tasted the butter rum cake with buttercream icing. I also tasted the butternut cake. I failed to taste the no pink strawberry cake, but I tasted it at a later date. It was very moist, just not a flavor I'm in love with.

I decided to order a cake for my daughter's birthday party in March. I ordered a 1/4 sheet cake with a bowling theme. To say that I was satisfied was an understatement. The cake was absolutely DELICIOUS. Everyone at my daughter's party loved it and it was only a small bit left. The bowling decoration was beautiful as well.

I also used this bakery for my rehearsal dinner (10/22) and my vow renewal (10/29) and they both were amazingly delicious. The decorations of the cake, which I just trusted them with, surpassed my expectations.

I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Profile Picture User7367759, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Occasional Cakes LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00

Wedding Cake

51 Photos

15 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Occasional Cakes for that Sweet in you.
1:20 minutes
Occasional Cakes LLC
1:44 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Occasional Cakes, one of the best cakes, I have tasted. And being a wedding florist I have tasted a lot of cake. They work with their clients to make sure they have the design and flavor's their clients ask for . Always on time as well Floral Accents.

I highly recommend Janice at Occasional Cakes. Her cakes are moist and delicious with a homemade taste and she offers great customer service. There are so many delicious flavors you'll have a hard time choosing just one.

Janice Harrison with Occasional Cakes is amazing. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious. She is my preferred vendor for wedding cakes for all my clients. She has provided my clients and i with the utmost in personalized and professional service. She has years of experience creating beautiful cakes and her cakes will be a definite plus to any wedding or event.

Janice at Occassional Cakes, LLC is very professional and I enjoy doing business with her. They have provided cakes for a few of my clients and we also hear excellent feedback. I recommend her as one of my preferred vendors.

It is definitely a pleasure to work with Occasional Cakes and Ms. Janice. They are very professional and the cakes are awesome. That is why we encourage our brides to check Ocassional Cakes out. We have had brides literally change previous bakers to Occasional Cakes after doing a cake tasting. We hear nothing but wonderful praise from clients and guests alike. We look forward to working alongside them again in the near future.

Events