Zuriana's Elegant Occasions

Bowie, MD View map

$500 Package Price

Zuriana’s Elegant Occasions, LLC looks forward to planning a wonderful and memorable destination wedding with you! Destination wedding, and honeymoon planning involves much time. My work is based on years of personal experience and professional expertise as a wedding and travel professional. I research resorts, and destinations to meet your specific needs. I contact suppliers, coordinate transportation, and draft itineraries according to your specific needs. I utilize wedding and travel industry contacts I have made over the years as my resources to plan your wedding. All destination weddings and honeymoons arranged through Zuriana’s Elegant Occasions, LLC offer peace of mind, as we are experienced professionals in the business of planning weddings and travel for sophisticated travelers who demand the most professional individual attention to detail and execution of a well-planned vacation.

I would be honored to assist you with your special day. Your complimentary consultation begins with a phone call to Zuriana's Elegant Occasions, (301) 358-1818.

Honeymoons and Destination Wedding Planning

Zuriana’s Elegant Occasions is pleased to offer honeymoon planning worldwide.

We also offer Sandals and Beaches Resorts. Sandals is a luxury included® vacation offering romance, unsurpassed service, gourmet cuisine, watersports, off-shore island adventures, amazing beaches, as well as breathtaking sunsets in exotic locales such as the Bahamas, Jamaica, Antigua, Grenada, Turks and Caicos, and St. Lucia.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$600

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mayealie Married on 08/08/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Holly was amazing!! She did an excellent job as our wedding day coordinator meeting little and BIG challenges. Don't know what we would have done without her.

-Alex and Mayealie
    Jessica Married on 05/25/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding invitations weer beautiful. I would have used her as my wedding planner if I did not already booked one. She is so awesom and flexible. Very detailed oriented and reasonable!
  • April08bride
    Rokia Married on 04/26/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend this vendor. We hired Holly about a month before our wedding (I was trying to plan everything on my own) and she did everything within her power to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch. She worked non-stop to make sure our day was special.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Zuriana's Elegant Occasions 1
Discount
Save 10% on your wedding announcements, save-the-date cards, invitations, programs, and ceremony essentials when you order online at http://www.zurianasoccasions.cceasy.com

Occasional Cakes Occasional Cakes Wedding Cakes

I would highly recommend this company, I have worked with Holly on many occasions and she is the most organized and professional individual I know.

Ceremony Alchemy Ceremony Alchemy Wedding Officiants

No matter what the occasion, Zuriana's Elegant Occasions will make it happen with style and elegance.

Annapolis Wedding Chapel Annapolis Wedding Chapel Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for the unusual - with style and class - you have to go to Zuriana's Loveta Wilen, Annapolis Wedding Chapel

11431 Amherst Ave #2804, Silver Spring, Bowie, MD, 20720
Location of (Zuriana's Elegant Occasions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding