5594 Backlick RD 2nd Floor, Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

About Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals

Le Fabuleux Events is one of the areas premiere solutions for event rentals and decor services. Specializing in the latest trends and designs, the staff of Le Fabuleux Events strive diligently to create events that reflect the client's individual style and taste. Contact us for tips and ideas on how to incorporate your theme and color scheme or to rent chair covers, linens, napkins and other wedding rentals. Visit our website at: www.lefabuleux.com

lilacchaircovers
lilacchaircovers
blackandsilver

11 Reviews for Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2012

Le Fabuleux Events provided us with amazing uplighting, draping and overlays for our wedding. It turned out amazingly beautiful - nearly took my breath away. The owner dealt with my mother in law mostly - but she was responsive and answered all of our questions the same day! Highly recommend their services.

Thank you Le Fabuleux Events!!

Lori · Married on 05/12/2012

Great customer service! From the uplights to the table coverings, this company excels in providing exactly what was needed to transform the room into a stunning wedding reception. Thank you, Le Fabuleux Events!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Lori! You were truly a pleasure to work with. Wishing all the best to you and your family.

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2011

When I walked into the ballroom on the day of my wedding, I was utterly blown away! Everything was gorgeous from the backdrop, the aisle decor, to the table covers, everything! It was easy to place my order and the prices were the most reasonable I have found in Dc and Virginia.We plan to use them again for my sister's wedding in August. I highly recommend!

Le Fabuleux Events & Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware, Linens

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Darlene's Specialty Cakes
    Darlene's Specialty Cakes Wedding Cakes

This vendor provides wonderful presentations for all styles of weddings, from simple to extravagant. I would definitely recommend Le Fabuleux Events.

• 5594 Backlick RD, 2nd Floor Springfield, 22151 See on map
    7032248815 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only