About Sweet Creations Cakes

Extraordinary Wedding and Celebration Cakes
At Sweet Creations Cakes we serve the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area with cakes as beautiful as they are delicious!  All of our cakes are baked fresh and are never frozen.   We would love to help you design the cake of  your dreams, so contact us today for a private cake tasting and consultation!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (7)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

AMAZING!
Shawna did my wedding cake & it was absolutely perfect! We have received so many compliments about how tasty and beautiful the cake was! I plan on coming to Sweet Creations Cakes for all of my future cake needs!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Veronique, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Loved our cake! Incredibly delicious. We couldn't choose between chocolate + nutella and vanilla + strawberry, so she did both on alternating layers.

View Vendor Response

Tastings
Health License
11 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked with Shawna of Sweet Creations Cakes on a destination wedding In NC. She was a pleasure to work with, she was prompt and flexible -even during tropical storm Andrea! I definitely recommend Shawna and co. and hope to work with them again in the future.

Beautiful cakes! Wonderful people!

Great to work with, very professional and great cakes!

I have worked a couple of times with Shawna from Sweet Creations Cakes. Her service is great and her cakes are fantastic. She has made birthday cakes for birthday parties and the guest truly enjoyed them. I highly recommend Sweet Creations Cakes. The cakes taste like home made cakes that you can rarely find these days.

71 PROS I KNOW