Harrisonburg, Centreville, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry

Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry is a professional make up artist based in Harrisonburg, Virginia, that specializes in weddings and special events. She has worked as a freelance makeup artist for several companies including: Tom Ford, NARS, and Nordstrom. Paulihna Sorbi began experimenting with beauty treatments as a teenager and enjoys making her clients look beautiful and flawless. Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry gives all of her brides a fun and relaxing experience, as they prepare to say ‘I do.’

Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry provides on-location beauty services for weddings and special occasions throughout Virginia. Paulihna takes the time to understand your complexion, and uses the best products to accentuate your natural features and prolong the wear of your makeup. Services offered by Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry include:

• Fake lashes

Mother of the bride
09 0016 2 51 944956 1573480834

7 Reviews for Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry

Susan · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Paulihna is my favorite makeup artist (and I have gone to quite a few). She knows exactly what to do whether you have a light, medium or dark skin, dry, oily, a combination, you name it! She's my go-to girl. She is very flexible and always finds a way to help a girl out. I want to add pictures of her work on here to show everyone how amazing she is. She also has a YouTube channel I recently learned!

I had a really bad breakout on my chin, and paulihna made my face look flawless all night at my friend's engagement party, and at a wedding a month after that. Is it bad that I don't want her to get too busy for me?! Lol. Paulihna thank you, you're amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 04/29/2017

Paulihna was amazing! I tend to be very apprehensive of getting my makeup done professionally. It's usually a hit or miss (lately it's been a miss) but Paulihna put my fears aside. She was kind, professional, flexible, and very skilled. She listened to what each bridesmaid and bride wanted and when we didn't know what we wanted exactly, she was able to work her magic to make us look our absolute best that day. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Ari · Married on 02/06/2017

I was absolutely blown away by the work done by Paulihna. I hired her to do my makeup along with a few other girls for our prom night a few years back. We were young but at the end of our high school careers so we wanted her to make us look as natural, and mature as possible. She picked the perfect colors and styles for each of our prom dresses and made sure we were all sparkling and smiling at prom. She was awesome during the time with us as well, super sweet and fun and conversed with us through the whole process. She did a great job and I am looking forward to hiring her for future events. I highly reccomend her for any special event!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Award

Paulihna Sorbi Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup