Burtonsville, MD 20866 Map · Phone number

About MaZe Me Concept, LLC

For as long as she can remember, Mahogany Williams always loved to create, wear and share her love for makeup and fashion. Not yet even understanding impressionism, as a young child she was inspired to experiment with colors and clothing to create beautiful works of art. So, it is no mystery where Mahogany’s passion and talent for artistry comes from…it is God-inspired and God-purposed. Spending the past twenty years working on fashion shows, weddings, movie sets and music industry images, Mahogany has mastered the skill and expertise it takes to place her at the apex of the fashion, makeup and image consulting industry.

Mahogany has her own unique styling and is a master of art which allows her to create both her signature styles and those styles that may be requested of her. Be sure, any image that Mahogany creates will be top notch, alluring, unique and fashion forward. In addition to her talent and expertise Mahogany brings her dynamic personality to any setting. Mahogany’s beautiful spirit and her genuine love for people connects her to clients, making them feel instantly comfortable and confident in her ability to make them look and feel beautiful inside and out. Once you have encountered the mastery of MazeMe Concepts by Mahogany you will understand why she is so successful at what she does….simply put, she loves it. That is the difference between being good and being great.

AnniesWeddingPic 2
9036276482070BGweddingwork

13 Reviews for MaZe Me Concept, LLC

• I

Isis · Married on 08/21/2016

Mahogany Williams of Maze Me Concept provided myself as well as my wedding party with a exceptional Make Up experience on my wedding day. Mahogany was very pleasant, patience, and informative while providing me with her life changing services. With her warm words, kind spirit, knowledge of product, and professionalism she made me feel very comfortable and confident in her skills. Mahogany has top of the line make up for every shade and she bring her own equipment from lighting to a makeup chair. Thank Mahogany for making me beautiful and providing me with a exceptional make up experience!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Doris · Married on 07/17/2016

Mahogany is the best! She did my makeup 12 years ago for my wedding and again this past September 2016 for my sister's wedding. I was very pleased with her work. Mahogany is a true professional.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/01/2016

Mahogany is a true professional. I had tried 3 other vendors before I was blessed to find her. No let me tell you, she not only did my wedding makeup but she also did my Birthday look which was the day before my wedding. She listened to everything I said and made me look like a diva for me birthday and a flawless beauty for my wedding.
    She comes in and works and works until everything is purely perfect.
    She is a 10 hands down and I will use her for each and every special event I have. Her pricing is more than fair. Everyone wants to look their best on their wedding day! She will make it happen.

Sent on 05/06/2016

MaZe Me Concept, LLC's reply:

Thanks dominique for taking the time to leave me a great review. It was a pleasure serving you! Your smile made my day.

Award

MaZe Me Concept, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Tina's Creative Touch Wedding Planners
    Tina's Creative Touch Wedding Planners Wedding Planners

Mahogany is a FANTASTIC make up artist! She takes her time to discuss all options with clients to make sure they are getting exactly what they want! Her work is superb! My client received so many compliments on her wedding day! If you want to look FABULOUS for your special day, you can't go wrong choosing MaZe Me Concept! Tina Randall Tina's Creative Touch Services LLC.

• Burtonsville, 20866 See on map