$2,000

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lumiani Events

Your Day. Your Way.

{ABOUT LUMIANI}

Lumiani was created from the passion of four women, with well-established careers, in the legal, entertainment, artistic, and financial worlds to pursue their passion for creating, designing and coordinating weddings and events. The talent of the Lumiani team will undoubtedly change a wedding and/or event from a "copy" to an original masterpiece.  With the Lumiani team, you can trust that your special day or days are perfectly coordinated and artistically unique.

The Lumiani team believes that the couple, on their special day or days, should enjoy the special moments with their loved ones by laughing endlessly and sharing in the beauty of their love as they are surrounded by those that love them.  Leave the rest to the Lumiani team.

With the combined talents of the Lumiani team, you can be assured that your dream wedding and/or event is in the hands of people who care about your special day.  With Lumiani, we strive to go above and beyond what is expected of us.  We are coordinators and creators that care about your vision and your day.

Lumiani prides itself on getting to know the vision of their couple and creating a masterpiece that brings the dream of the couple to reality.  Whether you need coordinators to ensure your day is your way or you need creators to bring your dream to reality, Lumiani is happy to meet with you and discuss the details of your wedding and/or event.

Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a member of the Lumiani team at info@lumianievents.com.

{GREETINGS FROM LUMIANI}

The tears are free-flowing today. From your father's eyes, as he gives you a bear hug and declares that he has never seen a more beautiful bride.  From your mother's eyes, as she instructs you not to cry and ruin your make-up. From your best girlfriends' eyes, as they reminisce about your shared adventures as single women. And finally from your own eyes, as you prepare for the most important day of your life.

You've dreamed and imagined this day for as long as you can remember.  Your dreams of the perfect wedding to the man that makes your heart beat are all becoming a reality.  You are surrounded by loved ones, you found "the one" for your lifetime, you feel and look breath-takingly beautiful, everything from your wild orchid bouquet (adorned with feathers and your grandmother's necklace hanging from the diamond wrapped base) to your rose bowed shoes are exactly as you had imagined it.

Then quickly as the visions appear, new ones surface: missing wedding bands, Sparky jumping on
the wedding cake, limousine driver getting lost, missing vendors, the list of wedding day horrors run through your head, enough to bring you to the brink of an emotional breakdown. But then you remember THE words, YOUR DAY- YOUR WAY, the only words that can bring you comfort on this wonderful but chaotic day.

You realize that your wedding day will indeed be perfect, because after all, it is under the coordination and creation of the Lumiani team.  Such is the motto of Lumiani, where your wedding day is "Your day,your way."

Lumiani is a professional wedding and event coordinating company that specializes in coordinating and creating your perfect day or event.  For the most important events, trust Lumiani to provide you with the highest quality of care, professionalism and expertise to help make this special day "YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY."

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Referrals (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Cultural (1)

We highly recommend the team at Lumiani for wedding planning services! Our wedding was on 12/19/2015 at the Loft on Pine. From our initial meetings, it was clear that Lumiani is in the business to make the wedding day memorable and special for the bride and groom. They took the time to get to know the two of us, our interests and what makes us unique as individuals and as a couple. We initially were interested in day-of coordinator services but after getting to know us better, we loved so many of the ideas they bounced around that they helped us with so much more. We were lost as to what specific things we wanted in terms of decor and themes. For example, we were so close to pulling the trigger on generic do-it-yourself wedding invitations online but knowing our vintage tastes and unique venue, the team designed our invites, RSVP's, menus, and thank you cards from scratch. From this personalized touch, to their recommendations on specific vendors and decorations, Lumiani helped create a night that we could not have imagined better. The night went smoothly and the two of us did not have to worry about anything at all on our wedding day. They are a team of dedicated, talented, and hard-working individuals that we would love to recommend to anyone looking into wedding planners.

Profile Picture User6110057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I hired Lumiani Events for the day of coordination. After researching and speaking with other coordinators, I knew I had to hire Nhu when her response to my email was immediate. When I found out she and her team spoke a second language so they could communicate with our guests, I knew Lumiani would be a perfect fit. Nhu helped me through all the planning leading up to the wedding and I appreciated the weekly checklists that she sent in addition to responding to all our other email threads really quickly. It felt like she was really on top of making sure everything we needed was done. She was also there to reassure me during my panicked phone calls whenever something came up. When you talk to her, you feel calm and confident at the end of the conversation that she will fix whatever is going wrong. On our wedding day I did not feel stressed because I knew I could trust Nhu to take care of talking to the vendors, making sure the venue was set up correctly and following the timeline. I would definitely recommend using Lumiani events!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Let me just start with saying Lumiani is the best! Nhu was so amazing during the planning of our wedding last weekend. Her genuine love for weddings makes her so fun to work with. Nhu and the Lumiani team are so talented at taking your vision and executing it down to every detail. When I began working with Nhu the main vendors were established. Wedding planning from the Bay Area was more overwhelming than I imagined. My friend in the wedding business herself advised that I talk to Lumiani and just get a feeling for what they had to offer. Nhu and I chatted over the phone about the details and I instantly connected with her. Sometimes you just need another person (other than your fiancé or wedding party) to bounce ideas off and to explore options for how you want the day to go. Adding this service to the budget is a must. It'll save your sanity and allow you and your fiancé to enjoy the wedding as opposed to wanting it to be done with. Your bridesmaids will be happy too! Now that the wedding is over, I will have to say that finding vendors that are not only talented, but people you get along with and enjoy talking to is key. Nhu guided me throughout the whole wedding planning process and Linda was so great to hangout with the day of. Jackie designed our paper goods for signage and tables that turned out amazing. These are a group of talented women and we are soooo lucky and grateful to have worked with them!!

Profile Picture Justine, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews

Photos

8 Photos

Annie and Ron Rancho Palos Verdes

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1522312877 9a6489261edcc66e 1522312876 c582e3a708c4eda9 1522312874886 1 11896035 102811201
220x220 sq 1522312879 3defd2bd39d1048a 1522312878 afbb641f4a65b3ce 1522312877018 2 13407104 119841524
220x220 sq 1522312880 2b4bc7c34aa5408a 1522312879 58b381cba8c41f79 1522312879049 3 10422565 112238903
220x220 sq 1522312883 e7bfeac19a090f87 1522312882 8d89ffa8c703b952 1522312881275 4 12036846 104433157
220x220 sq 1522312885 e1381120542359d7 1522312884 ff4a7f5f8329b47c 1522312883682 5 13416975 119841386
220x220 sq 1522312888 8a1c36a8a3ae2185 1522312887 20d373e42ee2d4d5 1522312886440 6 11542033 100582123
220x220 sq 1522312893 44e1b7372a7ac63d 1522312891 25d0684c7174c455 1522312889714 7 12525557 112238896
220x220 sq 1312220306046 ant4286r

1228 S. San Gabriel Blvd., Suite D, San Gabriel, CA 91776   See On Map
213-261-0082 (phone) 213-261-0082 (fax)
By Appointment Only.