KPN Hair and Make-up

Bowie, MD View map

KPN Hair and Make-up provides innovative, on location, hair styling and makeup application for brides and their entourage. We focus on seamlessly blending individual features and personal style with the atmosphere of your event. Let us create the perfect look for your special day, too.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Laurie Married on 10/22/2011
    Katherine is the most fantastic Hair and Make-up artist out there! She is prompt and curtious and provided the bride and her crew with unbelievable service. She stayed with us from 8 am till almost 7 pm and touched up the bride twice before she left. Pictures are the proof of her incredible work, and I would be happy to share photes of her work! I would contract her services again and again and again!!!! You simply will not find anyone as talented and caring as katherine! Thank you a thousand times over for during my daughter's special day into a fairytale event..she looked like a princess!
    Saima Married on 11/20/2010
    I cannot say enough good things about Katherine! I used her for hair and makeup for my November 20th wedding. We had a trial 2 months prior and I completely changed my mind from what I had at the trial, but Katherine pulled through and listened to what I wanted and did an exceptional job! She was so nice and fun to work with, she was with me all day, providing hair and makeup to my bridesmaids and my mom as well. She even stayed after my ceremony to make sure I was touch-uped before pictures.

I highly recommend Katherine, she was fantasic!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/25/2010
    Katherine was terrific. I can't say enough nice things about her. I had two hair trials with other stylists before finding Katherine and am so glad that I found her. She got it just right, and was really a delight to work with. For my trial she came to my apartment and was very good about checking in with me at various stages to make sure I was happy with how my hair looked. So much better than the other salons I'd been to where they rushed me in and rushed me out. She was also incredibly flexible. On my wedding day she spent most of the morning doing hair for my wedding party and for me, and then even came back to my reception site to do touch ups. I loved my hair and the whole wedding party looked fabulous. I would recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Bowie, 20715
Location of (KPN Hair and Make-up)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding