Shirlington Village, Arlington, VA 22206 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten Marie Design

Kirsten Marie Design LLC is a hair stylist and calligrapher in the wedding industry for the Washington, D.C. area. This multi-talented owner, Kirsten Price, thrives on creativity and collaboration. She is happy to work with multiple members of the wedding party as well as other vendors to help couples glow on their wedding day. Based out of Arlington, Virginia, her work spans the D.C. Metro area, including Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia.

Experience
Owner Kirsten works with licensed hair stylist Victoria Rivero, and together the duo makes up the Kirsten Marie Design LLC team. Kirsten started the company solely as a bridal hair company. She styled hair for couples and members of the wedding party on the big day. She added calligraphy to her services in 2016, so that she could expand her creativity and produce gorgeous handwritten items for couples. Teammate Victoria graduated from Paul Mitchell in 2016, and subsequently worked at a full-service salon and dry bar. Her favorite hairstyle to create is beachy waves that add a little texture and fun to hair, however she can accomplish a range of styles. She joined the Kirsten Marie Design LLC team in 2018.

KMD has now branched into two main services offered, Bridal Hair and Brand Design for Wedding Professionals/Vendors. With 10 years of hair styling experience, and 5+ graphic design, Kirsten decided to merge her two skills together under one business. The wedding industry is something that is continuisly growing and Kirsten is happy to be a part of it!

As licensed professionals, the team at this company offer hair services as well as brand design for wedding professionals.

Other Services
This company can also provide graphic design/branding services for wedding professionals and creatives.

Please check out our Instagram account for our work! @kirstenmariedesign

Kirsten Marie Design 5
Kirsten Marie Design 6
Kirsten Marie Design 7

Alexa · Married on 09/15/2018

Use Kirsten for your wedding hair!

I'm so happy that I came across Kirsten when searching for a wedding hairstylist! Kirsten did an AWESOME job with my hair as well as my 7 bridesmaids and mom! I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to do everyone's hair...and it held out throughout the night despite being one of the most humid days of the year. The whole process with Kirsten was easy - everything from signing the contract, hair trial, to the actual wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Kirsten was such a great person to work with for my wedding!!! First, she did my hairtrial in the spring before the wedding, saved pictures of what she did, so she knew exactly what to do at the day-of. She also put in all my clip-in extensions for the wedding and they looked great! As for hair, she is SO FAST!!! She did 8 ladies hair (including mine) all by herself! I don't know how she does it! Everyone's hair was perfect! It all stayed throughout the night and did fine in the humidity (we got married outside in July). My hair didn't feel crispy from hairspray at all. She used bobbypins to keep everything in- and it was perfect. Kirsten is wonderful to work with- she was on time, set up quickly and everything stayed on schedule!! Highly recommend her!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

Kirsten first did my hair when I was a bridesmaid in another friend’s wedding and I absolutely loved my up-do, so when it was time to pick a hair stylist for my own wedding I knew I wanted Kirsten. I had a wonderful hair trial with Kirsten – she listened to my ideas and did exactly what I wanted, and I was amazed by how fast she worked! She then took lots of pictures and included them in a follow-up email so we could re-create it on the wedding day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kirsten was flexible and a great communicator. Then she was right on time on the wedding day, once again worked amazingly fast, gave everyone the exact hair style they wanted, followed up later with touch-ups, and showed my maid of honor how to put in and take out the veil. Plus she was extremely relaxed and sweet the whole time. Everyone’s hair looked amazing and stayed in all night. Even my hair stayed in place despite my dancing the night away! I couldn’t be happier with Kirsten Marie Design!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Kirsten Marie Design 8
    Kirsten Marie Design 9

Kirsten Marie Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Donner Photos
    Donner Photos Wedding Photographers

Kirsten in a phenomenal hair designer. We worked with her for our glamorous Georgetown styled shoot and she nailed the sweet, romantic style we were looking for instantly. She has a wonderful attitude and enjoys what she does, so she's super easy and fun to work with on a wedding day. We would highly recommend her! And don't miss her new calligraphy and event planning services--we have no doubt they are in line with the high quality and personal attention she provides with her hair design.

• Lock & Company
    Lock & Company Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Kirsten for her skill at hair styling! She is efficient, quick and has a personality that allows the client to have full trust in her. She styled the hair for a model for a photo shoot, and she created a gorgeous style with fresh flowers that was truly stunning! I love working with her, and would recommend her to any bride!!

• Brittany Marie Photography
    Brittany Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Kirsten is the most talented hair stylist I have ever met. Her talent and skills are incomparable to the rest! I highly recommend her!

• Shirlington Village Arlington, VA, 22206 See on map