Infinity Weddings in Italy

via XI, Febbraio, 113 Empoli (FI), Prato, IT 50053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Infinity Weddings in Italy

“When we design a wedding, the focus is in delivering an unforgettable experience- The weddings have to be memorable for the entertainment, setting and the music. Decor is the frame.”

Infinity Weddings has been organizing luxury weddings in Italy (Tuscany, Rome, Como Lake, Venice, Apulia, Sicily, Florence, Portofino, etc...) and Europe for more than 13 years.

Our team of senior and junior planners and our architects work together to produce the most important day of your life.

Our creativity, passion, know-how, open minded approach and capacity of innovation together with the work of our trusted vendors, allow us to create unique and memorable weddings. Every wedding is a new project, a new challenge for us.

We support the couple every step of the way.

We develop the theme and the concept with the support of our designers and we create moodboards and maps.

We discuss the project with our brides and grooms and we proceed with renderings and drawings to let them understand how the final design will look like. The secret is listening to our couple’s needs and to offer an innovative and creative solutions and ideas.

Infinity Weddings was born 13 years from the will of Sara Mazzei to create a company that would designand designed weddings characterized by vibrant colors and fun. Marriages designed and designed by infinityWeddings are recognized for this. We design the event with attention to the guest experience by studying the times, the lights, the music and the part of the after dinner. In these years we have organized more than 700 weddings throughout Italy.

InfinityWeddings today it is a company organized with senior and junior planners, designers and logistics workers who they guarantee the customer creativity, experience and the ability to design and create weddings complexes in unusual locations."For every event, I try to draw everything with one goal ... the surprise of the guest who does feels wrapped in magic. I try to bring out that astonished look when you are a child seeing a new and fascinating game. It's inside each of us. I like to draw situations and events that give them space "

Follow Infinity Weddings in Italy on

Videos 1 vídeo

64 Reviews for Infinity Weddings in Italy

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

A dream wedding come true!

A dream is a wish your heart makes...” so the song goes. That dream was made possible to perfection by Sandra Celoni of Infinity Weddings Italy. I’ve searched for other wedding planners, many of them have good offers. However, something in the company name made me choose them. The word Infinity - I want the memories of my wedding to last forever. Weddings - start of a beautiful chapter in one’s life. Italy - a very romantic place and very dear country to me. And when I got a reply from Sandra, I knew I found the right one to take care of my big day. From day 1 of the planning to the day of the wedding, everything was presented to me and my then-fiancé very clearly and we were given a timetable to help us what needs to be done as the big day was coming nearer. We had scheduled Skype calls, email correspondences that were replied to promptly. We were given updates every now and then and these were very helpful because I didn’t have the luxury of time to go back and forth to check on things in Italy like the venue, food, flowers, etc., etc. Everything I asked Sandra to be done, she made it possible. My then-fiancé and I just wanted to have a simple wedding but classy and elegant. Sandra gave us very good suggestions along with what we had in mind. We knew we might have been asking for the moon but never did Sandra say it couldn’t be done. She was so patient with us and always reassuring that everything will be beautiful. The design they made for us was beyond my expectations. It was a wedding that all our guests kept saying very magical, elegant, exquisite, classy, fun, romantic, a dream wedding, different, some wedding, beautiful, on the top 3 weddings, very organized, grand. To me it was perfect. It was the wedding I’ve always dreamed of. All these were possible because I’ve put all my trust in this wonderful person that I’ve come to love. Sandra Celoni, I’m forever grateful to you. That day I met her for the very first time, the day before my wedding, I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything. She took care all of my worries. She made me feel at ease. So after the wedding, I asked myself why some brides become bridezillas. I never felt that and I attributed that to Sandra, to Infinity Weddings Italy. So it is possible to have a perfect destination wedding without having to travel to the place to check it out. But then because I had Sandra. I got married just last July 1, 2019 in Tuscany, at a beautiful 14th century villa steeped in history. There was a heatwave all over Europe that time but the sheer beauty of the place, how perfectly everything was handled at my wedding, our guests all had a fantastic time. Thank you so much again, Sandra and of course Teresa (who was there at the day of the wedding to assist Sandra) and Infinity Weddings Italy. You made me and my husband a very happy bride and groom. I’m still like in a dream. It was all perfection!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kelly & John · Married on 03/29/2019

Couldn’t be happier !

We recently got married in Tuscany and had the privilege to work with Silvia Piazzini. Her knowledge and professionalism was staggering and made the wedding planning memorable down to every last detail. She had the ability to make my vision come to life. Thank you, Silvia!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Infinity Weddings in Italy FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• via XI, Febbraio, 113 Empoli (FI) Prato, IT, 50053 See on map
    Location of (Infinity Weddings in Italy)