Lorton, VA 22079 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Great Faces by Kimberly

I have been in and around the beauty business my whole life. I grew up working in my
parent's hair salon, helped open a hair salon/art gallery with friends in my late teens and
later modeled in my early twenties. I have also had the privilege of working in some of the metropolitan area's best spa salons. I have a passion for beauty, but make-up has always been my first love.

I experienced doing my first wedding when I was just fifteen, and was fascinated even then
at the bridal transformation. Since then, I have received training from some of the best
make-up artists on the east coast and am always looking to expand my knowledge and keep
up on the latest trends and techniques.

I have a unique artistic style and look at each client as a culmination of beautiful shapes,
colors, tones and textures. I am known by my signature white ceramic palette that I use
to create the perfect colors and look for each client. It is my goal for people to notice the beauty of my clients, not their make-up.

Looking good always translates into feeling good.

I have been doing on-location make-up for brides for years on my own and discovered
it to be more fun than I ever thought possible. I love to see bride's faces light up when they
see their look come together and exceed all expectations for their big day...

steph1
GFlogo02v2
Lina

6 Reviews for Great Faces by Kimberly

Mysti · Married on 10/25/2008

Kim was one of my favorite vendors!!! I cannot say enough good things about her. First of all, my makeup on my wedding day looked wonderful, it looks fabulous in the pictures, and it stayed on all night (even though I started bawling like a baby during my sister's and father's toasts).

Second, Kim made me feel so comfortable during the trial and the lead-up to the wedding. I don't generally wear a lot of makeup, so I wasn't really sure what/how much I wanted to wear. Kim applied the makeup during the trial in stages, allowing me to see how each little addition impacted the overall look, and would immediately change anything I didn't like or was not certain of. She was also totally happy to add a little of this or more of that just so I could see what it looked like, so that I had full information when I decided what my final look was going to be. A few days after the trial, and again about a week before the wedding, she contacted me to see if I had any changes I'd like to make. All in all, Kim made me feel like she genuinely wanted to hear any feedback I had and that she truly was willing to make whatever changes I wanted to make me happy.

Finally, Kim is just the sweetest, kindest person! She was a lot of fun to have around on the wedding day, and she was so patient during some pre-wedding hiccups in getting her the wedding-day timeline. If I had to do it again, I'd book Kim in a millisecond. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/28/2008

Danella · Married on 10/20/2007

Kim does amazing makeup. My makeup lasted the entire day of my wedding, even through the tears, laughing and dancing into the night. She is the best and I will use her again for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/05/2007

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2006

Loved Kim - did a fabulous job - I highly recommend that everyone gets their lashes done for their wedding day. she made me look beautiful!

Sent on 02/26/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Great Faces by Kimberly FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Makeup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Great Faces by Kimberly 1
    DIY brides!
    Are you planning on doing your own make-up? Book an hour with me so you can ensure you know everything you need to about looking great on camera and off! I will teach you tips and tricks as well as the products you should be careful of so you look incredible.
  • Great Faces by Kimberly 2
    Discounts available for Winter Brides!
    Call/email me for details!

• Lorton, 22079 See on map