About Eloise's Pastries

The Heirloom Bakery - Real Ingredients. Real Service. Really Fabulous.

Eloise's Pastries, previously known as Sweet Memories Heirloom Pastries, is here for you during this hectic and frequently stressful time. Our job is to create a stress-free cake process for you! Starting with a custom tasting that is full of pampering and enjoyment for you and your guests, it continues through the design process, delivery, and ends a year later with the arrival of a first anniversary tier; it is all seamless and easy. Someone in your wedding party has allergies or dietary restrictions? We offer great gluten-free, vegan (dairy free and egg free), and all organic alternatives to many of our cake flavors, fillings and frostings.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Pops (1)
Pastries (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)

Eloise Pastries did my cake for my wedding on 6 January 2018 and it was absolutely amazing. Not only was it stunningly beautiful but it tasted literally out of this world. The best cake I have every had in my entire life. We chose the yellow butter cake with maple and vanilla mousse and it was incredible. The staff was amazing to work with, super responsive and met every need and request from a nervous bride lol. Everything was done to perfection. I cannot thank Eloise Bakery and all the staff enough for contributing to my perfect day!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Eloise's Pastries did a beautiful job with our wedding cake! Both my husband and I found them incredibly agreeable and easy to work with. It was so nice to go to the initial appointment and get to taste all of the scrumptious flavors and combinations. We decided on the carrot cake which all the guest raved about. The cake it's self was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for working closely with us and making our wedding cake! Maggie and Josh

Profile Picture maggie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Eloise's Pastries Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Local
Health License
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Perfection is the word that always comes to mind when Eloise's Pastries is mentioned. Mille and her staff have an incredible attention to detail, are always up for a new creative adventure, and make some of the most beautiful wedding cakes, pastries and baked goods I've tasted. One of the best parts of working with Eloise's Pastries is the process- communication is always clear and prompt, problems are solved quickly and they are eager to please their clients. They have my highest recommendation.

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Oh my! Eloise's Pastries makes incredible wedding cakes and other delights. They taste as good as they look and she even offers specialty cakes like dairy free options! Definitely see and taste today!

Eloise's Pastries was contracted by one of our brides recently. Her cake certainly ranked with some of the best we have had. They were very professional, arrived in a timely fashion and the cake was beautifully presented.

Events

Warrenton, VA 20186   See On Map
540-764-0113 (phone)
Eloise's Pastries is a wedding bakery, cakes from northern virginia,. We service weddings throughout the local area, including washington dc, shenandoah valley, and northern virginia. Eloise's Pastries is a professional wedding boutique, custom cakes that has been part of the northern virginia wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, groom's cakes, edible favors.