About CakeFest Sugar Art

Custom Cakes and Sugar Art

Professionally custom decorated cakes for all occasions. Everything baked from scratch using premium ingredients, including imported chocolate, fondant, and fresh seasonal produce.

* Complimentary wedding cake tastings

Cake Stands (3)
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Toppers (1)

Sandra at CakeFest made the best cake I have ever had for my October wedding. Not only was it absolutely gorgeous, it tasted spectacular. Sandra was recommended to me by an acquaintance who was absolutely adamant that my husband and I hire Sandra for our wedding cake, and it was some of the best advice I received. Sandra was the only baker we consulted because after we visited her for a tasting we didn’t need to meet with anyone else. For the tasting, we got to try three flavors and for one of the flavors she even made an extra filling. We chose 2 flavors: the passionfruit vanilla (for me) and the chocolate raspberry (for husband), and both were simply divine.

At the tasting we also discussed design and budget. As a geologist, I wanted to continue the geode wedding cake trend. Sandra hadn’t made a geode cake before, but after going through some pictures she developed a plan that was exactly what I was hoping for. For our wedding of ~100 people, Sandra helped us design a modified 2-tiered cake that would feed ~half the guests, then she would make a sheet cake to feed the remaining guests (the guests have no idea that not every slice of cake comes from the tiered cake). This really helped us with our budget, and she also talked through several other budget-friendly options with us.

I was so excited for the cake at the wedding that I actually hired Sandra to make my husband a beer bottle-shaped birthday cake ~5 months before the wedding. After I saw that masterpiece, I couldn’t wait for the wedding – and Sandra didn’t disappoint. The cake was absolutely stunning and everything I hoped it would be. I was able to snag a piece of the passionfruit (and ate it while on the dance floor) and a lot of guests told us just how delicious the cake was. I would recommend Sandra to anyone planning a wedding or gathering where a cake is required! Her speedy responses and super friendly attitude made working with her that much more enjoyable. Thank you, Sandra!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes

My husband and I hired Sandra to create our wedding cake. It was not only absolutely gorgeous -- it was also the most delicious cake that either of us had ever tasted!

Cakefest was one of a small handful of cake vendors that we contacted during our planning process. From the beginning, Sandra was kind, responsive, professional, and genuinely excited about being a part of our big day. Her pricing was generous, and every flavor we tried could have potentially served as our wedding cake. Ultimately, we chose two flavors: vanilla cake with mango curd and Grand Marnier buttercream, and chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberry buttercream. Both were raved about by all our guests!

In addition to the wedding cakes, Sandra also provided us with a miniature cake for us to have on our honeymoon or anniversary (free of charge!). Overall, every aspect of our experience was incredible -- we really can't recommend CakeFest enough.

Profile Picture Pallavi, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

CakeFest Sugar Art Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

0:49 minutes
CakeFest Sugar Art Wedding Cakes
0:45 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
CakeFest made a cake for my bride and it was absolutely beautiful! Definitely one of my top 5 amazing cakes I've seen! I would recommend any of my brides or other clients use them!

Events