Brilliant Wedding Venice

Venice, IT View map

Brilliant Wedding Venice is a wedding planning company based out of Venice, Italy, who serves the surrounding region. They would love to work with couples in Italy to help them create a gorgeous event that they will remember for years to come.

Brilliant Wedding Venice will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They will help you select excellent venues and vendors to ensure you receive only the best of the best on your special day. Brilliant Wedding Venice offers day-of coordination, partial, and full planning service that may come with the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists and more

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Camila
    Camila Getting married on 11/12/2023

BEST WEDDING PROPOSAL! All thanks goes to this company

This is the best company! I highly recommend them for creating the perfect proposal.

I always knew I wanted to propose to my girlfriend on a gondola in Venice, but did not know how I would execute this (especially when I live overseas). After doing extensive research, I found Brilliant Wedding Venice. The reviews won me over and I reached out. Caterina was incredible! Very attentive and professional, I especially appreciated how quick she was to respond to emails. She planned everything from start to finish. When the day came, I everything went exactly as I envisioned it. I am forever grateful to her and this company for creating this lifetime memory for my fiance and I.
  • Michael
    Michael H. Married on 06/04/2022

Top-quality wedding planner

We started working with Linda, of Brilliant Wedding Venice, in 2021 having had a recommendation from a local contact in Venice. Initially we asked her to help us navigate the challenges of a religious wedding in Venice, but Linda was incredibly proactive and would repeatedly go above and beyond to help us not only with the religious aspects but also with everything else needed for the wedding.

For example, Linda was able to help us find solutions and assist us with from flowers to transport to stationery, plus much more besides including many things we didn’t even know we needed to think about. We can’t thank her enough for making the lead-up to the wedding as straightforward as it could possibly be and helping us navigate successfully all the challenges of a destination wedding (we are both from the UK and not Italian speaking).

Linda obviously speaks excellent English and communicates clearly and frequently. She was very happy to have calls with us whenever we needed them, in addition to countless emails to make sure everything was perfectly arranged for the big day. We felt that everything was completely under control and there was mercifully no ‘last minute rush’ as it was all organised so carefully.

On the wedding day itself, Linda and her team made sure that we were able to enjoy the day fully and not worry about a single aspect of the organisation or staff or suppliers, or our guests’ comfort, she made sure that we could enjoy the day to the absolute fullest, and there was not a single mishap or problem all day! We were delighted, so thank you so much!
    Serkan K. Married on 03/29/2022

Breathtaking

Thanks to Anna and her team my proposal was more than I could ever dream about. If you don’t book them for anything wedding related in Venice then you’re making a huge mistake because the planning and execution was perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Castello 997, Venice Venice, IT, 30100
0039-3427515434
Location of (Brilliant Wedding Venice)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding