Brilliant Events is a wedding planning company based out of Venice, Italy, who serves the surrounding region. They would love to work with couples in Italy to help them create a gorgeous event that they will remember for years to come.

Brilliant Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They will help you select excellent venues and vendors to ensure you receive only the best of the best on your special day. Brilliant Events offers day-of coordination, partial, and full planning service that may come with the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists and more
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.9 out of 5 rating
D
Dan W. Sent on 05/13/2024

Engagement in Venice!

I came across Brilliant Events by chance while Google searching best places to propose in Venice, and im SO glad I did. Nothing i could've planned would have topped this. The Engagement was perfect. I couldn't recommend more. Im American and they spoke my language, they were professional, responsive, accommodating, all the things. Everything happened exactly like it was supposed to. Do yourself a favor and check out their website and YouTube videos. 5 Stars!
Camila
Camila Sent on 01/09/2022

BEST WEDDING PROPOSAL! All thanks goes to this company

This is the best company! I highly recommend them for creating the perfect proposal.

I always knew I wanted to propose to my girlfriend on a gondola in Venice, but did not know how I would execute this (especially when I live overseas). After doing extensive research, I found Brilliant Wedding Venice. The reviews won me over and I reached out. Caterina was incredible! Very attentive and professional, I especially appreciated how quick she was to respond to emails. She planned everything from start to finish. When the day came, I everything went exactly as I envisioned it. I am forever grateful to her and this company for creating this lifetime memory for my fiance and I.
J
John D. Sent on 10/08/2023

Excellent Experience

I just want to thank Giada and the rest of the Wedding Planner Venice team for helping me with my vow renewal plans. Giada was "very patient and professional" with my plans and changes and made several "excellent" suggestions which I utilized. Long story short, the entire day leading up to the Gondola ride and subsequent surprise vow renewal was exceptional. If your looking to be married or renew your vows, I highly recommend this company. "Thank you again Giada"!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding