Sweet Creations Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shawna did a wonderful job creating the cake I envisioned! Her prices are reasonable and the strawberry/vanilla cake is amazing. We received tons of compliments. Sweet Creations Cakes is a great find!

acoulter425
04/25/2015

The cake was absolutely amazing! It was all worth the money paid. We did different flavors for each teir. We are so happy we chose Sweet Creations Cakes. Our guest really loved the cake and the decorations. We would choose them again for any other occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Shawna and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. I really have no complaints! The cake turned out gorgeous - very elegant, just the way I wanted it. The wedding went by so quickly that I didn't even get to eat a slice, besides what I had when we cut the cake! Fortunately, we saved our top layer. I'm already looking forward to eating it on our one-year anniversary. :)

Shawna provided us with a beautiful cake at a very reasonable priced that tasted delicious - what more could you ask for?

1+ year ago

If I could give a perfect score of 10.....I would!! Shawna, made the best tasting cake for our wedding. There was NO cake left and I ensured her that my husband and I will be using her for other occasions. Shawna you are the best and may God continue to bless you and your business.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We loved everything about our wedding cake! At our trial with Shawna, it was so hard to choose which flavors we wanted because they all tasted so good, but we were able to choose different flavors for each tier, and our cake on our wedding day was even more moist and delicious than at the trial! The fondant she used was also the best-tasting fondant we have ever had. Not only was the cake delicious, but it also looked absolutely gorgeous with the sugar rose and cascading petals. We highly recommend Shawna and Sweet Creations Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Shawna is extremely professional and talented! She worked with me to custom create a design that really fit the theme of my wedding. Her cake is delicious and her icings (including her edible fondant) are superb! Yum! Highly recommend her!!!

1+ year ago

Shawna was great! The cake was exactly what we wanted, I only wish I had time to eat more! I loved all of her flavor choices. We chose three. One was a vanilla cake with strawberry filling, almond cake with raspberry filling, and our top layer was funfetti! She was flexible, and very responsive to emails or calls. She was soooo nice and had tons of pictures of her own work and different ideas, cake shapes and sizes on display so you really got a good idea of what you were ordering!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! We highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

In the midst of all the activities going on on our wedding day, I had not seen what any of the decorations and cake looked like when everything was pulled together for the reception. As soon as I walked into the reception and saw the cake for the first time, my jaw dropped. I was in complete awe with how it looked. It looked EXACTLY like the picture I gave her with an edible cascading flower down the side of the cake. Absolutely stunning. Thank you Shawna!!!

1+ year ago

Shawna was great to work with and her cakes are delicious! My cake was exactly how I pictured it and I loved every bite! I got three layers (one was chocolate and vanilla with cream filling, the other was yellow cake with strawberry filling, and the top layer was carrot with cream cheese filling) all of which was so yummy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Shawna is so talented! Her cakes are delicious and beautiful and her prices are extremely reasonable (the lowest I saw!). Our cake looked exactly as we planned and tasted amazing. My husband and parents weren't able to make the tasting so when they were all in town I bought a bunch of sample cakes from her ($5 per sample cake and we requested exactly what flavors, fillings, and frosting we wanted for each). They were so delicious and it was great to be able to share the cakes with them even though we had already had the official tasting. We were able to do a different flavor with different fillings for each layer of our wedding cake and she was so flexible with us for any changes we wanted to make. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a baker for their wedding cake!

1+ year ago

Shawna's cakes are delicious and prices are competitive. I really don't liek the taste of fondant but I like the way it looks so I was concerned about having it on my cake. To my surprise, the fondant she used on our cake was actually ok, didn't taste pastey. The decorations were beautiful and just what I envisioned, so pleased with the cake. Shawna was easy to work with and very responsive to all my inquiries.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Shawna was absolutely fabulous! Our cake was gorgeous and beyond our expectations. Everyone raved about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious the autumn spice cake with cream cheese filling was, which was perfect for our fall themed wedding. Our wedding coordinator said she even arrived early, which was great, just very reliable. She really was so easy to work with and was well within our budget, I could not have asked for anything more.
Thank you so much Shawna!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Shawna is amazing! The cake tasting was great and we were able to customize our wedding cake with 3 different flavors and 2 different fillings. Her cakes are freshly baked and melt in your mouth. The best wedding cake I've tasted. We tried a few other places but her's was the best. She is very organized and professional. We ordered our wedding cake as well as the Groom cake from her. I would definitely order another cake from her.

1+ year ago

Simply amazing!! My cake was not the usual fondant cake....and Shawna delivered it perfectly. Unfortunately, I didn't get to taste the cake at the end since I was too busy with greeting guests but I heard it was good!! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet Creations Cakes is simply amazing! Shawna is fantastic to work with! She created our cake to look just like the picture that we provided her. She took our vision and made it into a masterpiece. Her cakes are soooooooooo good. I have heard guest STILL talk about the cake a week later. Shawna was also very responsive to any questions that you may have for her.

I would definitely use Shawna again in the future. I also recommend her to anyone else looking for an amazing cake to eat!