Weddings by Le'amana

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Haunani was such a pleasure to work with! She was prompt, professional, very organized, and always kept me abreast of what was going on. I was able to enjoy my wedding without the stress that usually comes with it, because Haunani had everything so well planned. We received very detailed itineraries, she kept everyone on track and on time, and was readily available for questions. She exceeded my expectations for what a wedding planner should provide. Haunani's rates were very reasonable, and she kept me on budget. I would recommend her to anyone planning a Hawaiian wedding in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 437268, Kamuela, HI 96743

Unique Hawaiian Weddings and Affairs

At Weddings by Le’amana, we provide event coordination from ‘Simply Elegant’ to ‘Unique Hawaiian Weddings and Affairs’.  Our specialty, as a Hawaii wedding planner, is to provide traditional ‘Hawaiian style’ weddings, creating an unforgettable and memorable day... exactly as you dreamed!

Haunani has over 30 years of experience in the ... read more

Haunani has over 30 years of experience in the hospitality/wedding industry. She has been involved with many aspects of the industry ranging from sales, catering and convention services to weddings, themed events and full event productions both in Hawai’i, as well as, throughout the United States.

We are available for 'day of' coordination, partial and full service wedding planning.

From the day you arrive on the Big Island, until the day you depart, we bring you the calming 'spirit of joy', known as, 'Le’amana'.  Sit back, relax and enjoy lasting memories of a beautiful and magical ‘once in a lifetime’ affair!

+/- read less