Katy Castillo Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katy Castillo is without a doubt, the most extraordinary wedding planner that Hawaii has to offer. She planned my destination wedding perfectly. She referred me to the best vendors within my price range, never forcing me to go over my budget, which is what a lot of the other vendors were doing. She is extremely organized and professional, caring and funny, personable and down-to-earth. She always made sure everything was taken care of for me, double and triple checking everything up until the day of. She was with me from the very beginning of our engagement up to the very end. I never doubted her abilities for one second. She has so many great ideas and I love the fact that she's eco-friendly. That was a big plus. One of the best things about her is that she only takes on 1 wedding per week so she can devote all of her attention to you and your special day. I can't help but recommend her to anyone who needs an exceptional wedding planner. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Honolulu, HI 96825
BLOG
Offering full service wedding coordination on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Specializing in eco-friendly weddings.
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Full Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)