124 Reviews for Maui Aloha Weddings

Partial Planning (3)
Religious (2)
Civil (1)
123 Maui Aloha Weddings Reviews

I am so happy to have found Maui Aloha Weddings. We had Rev Kuya gave us the most beautiful wedding ceramomy that filled our hearts with a memory we will never forget al my family said it was heartfelt. Frank was our photographer the pictures he took makes you able to relive your special day over and over again. If you want your day to be special give them a call . Thank you for giving me my dream wedding .

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike Yeany of Maui Aloha Weddings did an amazing job, we have beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. He was very accommodating with relocating because of weather and was exceptional with keeping our kids involved in our ceremony and pictures. Would hire him again and again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/17/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

Our vow renewal with Mike; and the beautiful pictures he captured are a treasure to us!!! Peggy was a joy to work with on the planning as well!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 7/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I chose Maui Aloha Weddings for our vow renewal on Maui because of their amazing reviews and we were not disappointed! Mike and Peggy were both amazing! We had so much fun and made some amazing memories during the ceremony and taking fun photos on the beach! Mike made it a day to remember! I'm so glad we chose MAW! the photos are absolutely amazing and will allow us to remember every moment of that special day! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our entire wedding was an experience we will always cherish! We were so blessed to be able to travel to Maui for our wedding. Mike Yeany took some amazing photos of us! The entire team at Maui Aloha Weddings is the best!

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We had such a wonderful wedding experience using Maui Aloha Weddings for our special day. Peggy Temple was kind, attentive, offered suggestions when asked, and arranged everything for a perfectly seamless ceremony. Rev. Joe and photographer Francois Laborde were truly phenomenal. Cherie Sequeira, hair and makeup stylist, was the best! I was so pleased with her service and style!

Thank you +Maui Aloha Weddings and +Peggy Temple for making our day spectacular!

Profile Picture Denise, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike is a professional in every sense. He has a knack of saying the right thing to put everyone at ease. His personality is well suited for dealing with people and he is a pleasure to work with and his demeanor is light and easy going. His passion for photography and making sure the product is the best it can be is obvious but it is never forced on his clients. Our photos exceeded our expectations. He made our wedding and photo shoot a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding to remember.

Profile Picture Fred, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Maui Aloha Weddings were wonderful to work with. They made planning a wedding so effortless and professional. Mike Yeany did such a wonderful job on our photos and marrying us! Of course we were a bit nervous but working with Mike eased our nerves to where we had an awesome experience. The whole mixing of the sand and tying of the knot I thought were great! A wonderful experience we will NEVER forget!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband planned our entire vow renewal through Maui Aloha Weddings. They were easy to work with, very timely in their responses and truly made the process easy for our special day.

Profile Picture Donna, 1/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I was so nervous doing everything from the internet, but Peggy was amazing. It was absolutely beautiful.. We were married on Kapalua beach November 18, 2017 and Reverend Joe Miles did a fantastic ceremony. All of our friends and family thought he was great. Also Brian did a fantastic job on our video and Nikki took beautiful pictures.
I wanted a cake and special bouquet so I sent pictures to Peggy and they were both exactly like the pictures. I can’t say enough about how awesome everyone was.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination, Non-Religious

Peggy was so helpful from the original booking to following up on the wedding dinner after the wedding. Peggy's local knowledge is invaluable if you are remotely organizing the wedding.

Profile Picture Bill , 11/14/17, 2 Reviews

Aloha,
If you are looking for the Perfect wedding planner and photographer look no further Maui Aloha Weddings is the place to call.
Peggy was absolutely a delight, thoughtful, helpful and responsive with every question and email messages, not to mentioned she calmed my nerves with reassurance, patience, and a professional attitude. I felt comfortable knowing that Peggy was taking care of every detail from the beginning to the end, she truly cared about our special day and to make our dreams come true. Everything went smoothly without a hiccup. Thank you, Peggy, for truly an amazing wedding day.
Mike is incredible a talented photographer, funny, friendly, professional, efficient and does amazing work from start to finish. He took the most amazing photographs on our wedding day and captured every precious moment from our laughter, tears, our vows, jokes and ear-to-ear smiles on our special day. He is passionate about what he does, full of energy, good sense of humor, and made us feel completely relaxed.
We both thank you Mike for the beautiful wedding photos, we cannot stop looking at them. You created such stunning shots that takes us back to the day each time we look at them with huge smiles on our face. Truly we are blessed to have you as our photographer. The compliments on our FaceBook pages tells the entire story.
Memories for a lifetime and blessed to have Peggy as our wedding coordinator and Mike as our photographer, having a team you can trust to make your vision come to life truly a gift. We highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings!

Mahalo, Ken and Ann Browning
Wedding date October 17, 2017
Makena Cove Maui

Profile Picture Ann, 10/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married on Palauea Beach last Monday. The whole experience was amazing!!! Leading up to our big day, our wedding planner Peggy was there every step! she simplified everything for us, and really put us at ease. The day of our wedding I will NEVER forget!! Mike Yeaney was our officiant and photographer. He was there at our wedding location early and ready to rumble! I was so nervous on the car ride there, but the moment we all started talking he was so down to earth. I could finally relax, we're getting married! The ceremony was beautiful! Mike had us laughing through our photo shoot, which is great because my husband rarely smiles in photos!! I haven't stopped talking about our wedding day with friends and family, I will recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to all engaged couples!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony

Mike was amazing!!! We will cherish him and the photos of our wedding for a lifetime!
He is professional, fun and related to us as a couple! I can't wait to go back to Maui for Mike to do our photos again!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best wedding experience ever! We are sure we had the best minister on the island as we couldn't imagine it any more special. The ceremony was joyous, filled with light laughter and very romantic and extremely special. Michael interacted with us as he had probably done this a thousand times. The ceremony flowed smoothly and I can't say enough how Michael made this event the best wedding ceremony ever. If we could give him 10 stars out of 5 we would definitely give it. Thanks so much for everything, Michael. The quips and comments made throughout the ceremony truly made this a memorable event! Cheers from Canada, eh! and Mahalo!

Photos
Profile Picture Vince, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Maui Aloha Weddings. They really listend to our wants and needs, and made our day extremely memorable.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided in February of 2017 that we wanted to get married on Maui in September 2017. I researched various wedding planners, and decided to contact Maui Aloha Weddings after reading several positive reviews and reviewing their packages. We are so happy that we decided to go with Peggy. She was very responsive, and was prompt with replying to my questions. We decided that we wanted to modify the flower leis; he wanted a maile lei with flowers, I wanted a haku, and she also recommended adding a flower basket for our 7 year old, plus flowers for her hair. The changes were minimal in cost, and the flowers / leis were gorgeous. The day of the ceremony, we met our minister and photographer at Ulua beach, and the rest is history. The wedding planning and the actual ceremony itself were completely stress free thanks to Peggy.

Profile Picture Kaimiala, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I contacted Peggy in May to set up a surprise wedding during what was supposed to have been JUST a vacation to Maui in September. She responded quickly to any questions we had, gave us specific directions on the wedding processes before and after we got to Maui, and was very helpful about anything we were concerned about. She set up our licensing appointment not long after we had contacted her, for the morning after we arrived; we were able to relax and enjoy the rest of our time before the wedding, without any added stress. About 2-3 weeks before we left for Maui, she also let us know about the process for obtaining our marriage license paperwork, which was easy enough and done online through the state of Hawaii itself.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding: there was no stress whatsoever. Mike was there to greet us at our location in Kapalua Bay and walk us along the beach to where we would be married. He did absolutely amazing as both our minister and our photographer, and did a wonderful job tailoring our wedding to us and our specifications. He made us laugh, fully engaged us during both the ceremony and while he was doing our photos, and overall just made our day special.

I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out and would wholeheartedly use their services again.

Profile Picture DAZIE, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with them! They made everything so easy and in such a short time!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful service...everybody friendly.. no hassal.. everything went very smooth. We are very much happy with the agency..

Profile Picture Priti, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our first trip to Hawaii with our family to renew our vows for our 20th anniversary! Found Maui Aloha on line and could not have been happier! They were fabulous and we have memories of a lifetime! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Peggy and Mike were excellent they took all the stress away! The whole wedding from start to finish was easy and our wedding was so beautiful and we had the best pictures and our wedding spot was so special ! Mike went above and beyond to make our special perfect !

Profile Picture Paula, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aloha weddings went above and beyond our expectations and gave us an unforgettable day. Truly honored to have them be apart of our wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Peggy made our dream wedding COME TO LIFE ! It was always my dream to get married on the beach , peggy made it so super easy with helping with hotels near the beach we had chose , from choosing restataurants and helping with excursions on the trip. Peggy reached out in so many ways , I couldn't even begin to thank her and her team involved ! My wedding colors coral and turquoise were spot on. Peggy made sure we had everything we asked for . She really is attentively to her brides ... i literally called her everyday the last month of my wedding 7/1/2017 and she didn't mind it at all , she was always laughing and kept me feeling very reassured that everything would be okay as we were coming from Missouri to Maui !

Profile Picture Erian, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike did a fantastic job! Very personable and professional while creating the ultimate experience for our renewal ceremony...AND our pictures were absolutely gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/27/17, 1 Review