117 Reviews for Maui Aloha Weddings

Partial Planning (3)
Religious (2)
Civil (1)
116 Maui Aloha Weddings Reviews

Maui Aloha Weddings were wonderful to work with. They made planning a wedding so effortless and professional. Mike Yeany did such a wonderful job on our photos and marrying us! Of course we were a bit nervous but working with Mike eased our nerves to where we had an awesome experience. The whole mixing of the sand and tying of the knot I thought were great! A wonderful experience we will NEVER forget!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband planned our entire vow renewal through Maui Aloha Weddings. They were easy to work with, very timely in their responses and truly made the process easy for our special day.

Profile Picture Donna, 1/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I was so nervous doing everything from the internet, but Peggy was amazing. It was absolutely beautiful.. We were married on Kapalua beach November 18, 2017 and Reverend Joe Miles did a fantastic ceremony. All of our friends and family thought he was great. Also Brian did a fantastic job on our video and Nikki took beautiful pictures.
I wanted a cake and special bouquet so I sent pictures to Peggy and they were both exactly like the pictures. I can’t say enough about how awesome everyone was.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination, Non-Religious

Peggy was so helpful from the original booking to following up on the wedding dinner after the wedding. Peggy's local knowledge is invaluable if you are remotely organizing the wedding.

Profile Picture Bill , 11/14/17, 2 Reviews

Aloha,
If you are looking for the Perfect wedding planner and photographer look no further Maui Aloha Weddings is the place to call.
Peggy was absolutely a delight, thoughtful, helpful and responsive with every question and email messages, not to mentioned she calmed my nerves with reassurance, patience, and a professional attitude. I felt comfortable knowing that Peggy was taking care of every detail from the beginning to the end, she truly cared about our special day and to make our dreams come true. Everything went smoothly without a hiccup. Thank you, Peggy, for truly an amazing wedding day.
Mike is incredible a talented photographer, funny, friendly, professional, efficient and does amazing work from start to finish. He took the most amazing photographs on our wedding day and captured every precious moment from our laughter, tears, our vows, jokes and ear-to-ear smiles on our special day. He is passionate about what he does, full of energy, good sense of humor, and made us feel completely relaxed.
We both thank you Mike for the beautiful wedding photos, we cannot stop looking at them. You created such stunning shots that takes us back to the day each time we look at them with huge smiles on our face. Truly we are blessed to have you as our photographer. The compliments on our FaceBook pages tells the entire story.
Memories for a lifetime and blessed to have Peggy as our wedding coordinator and Mike as our photographer, having a team you can trust to make your vision come to life truly a gift. We highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings!

Mahalo, Ken and Ann Browning
Wedding date October 17, 2017
Makena Cove Maui

Profile Picture Ann, 10/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married on Palauea Beach last Monday. The whole experience was amazing!!! Leading up to our big day, our wedding planner Peggy was there every step! she simplified everything for us, and really put us at ease. The day of our wedding I will NEVER forget!! Mike Yeaney was our officiant and photographer. He was there at our wedding location early and ready to rumble! I was so nervous on the car ride there, but the moment we all started talking he was so down to earth. I could finally relax, we're getting married! The ceremony was beautiful! Mike had us laughing through our photo shoot, which is great because my husband rarely smiles in photos!! I haven't stopped talking about our wedding day with friends and family, I will recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to all engaged couples!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony

Mike was amazing!!! We will cherish him and the photos of our wedding for a lifetime!
He is professional, fun and related to us as a couple! I can't wait to go back to Maui for Mike to do our photos again!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely the best wedding experience ever! We are sure we had the best minister on the island as we couldn't imagine it any more special. The ceremony was joyous, filled with light laughter and very romantic and extremely special. Michael interacted with us as he had probably done this a thousand times. The ceremony flowed smoothly and I can't say enough how Michael made this event the best wedding ceremony ever. If we could give him 10 stars out of 5 we would definitely give it. Thanks so much for everything, Michael. The quips and comments made throughout the ceremony truly made this a memorable event! Cheers from Canada, eh! and Mahalo!

Photos
Profile Picture Vince, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Maui Aloha Weddings. They really listend to our wants and needs, and made our day extremely memorable.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided in February of 2017 that we wanted to get married on Maui in September 2017. I researched various wedding planners, and decided to contact Maui Aloha Weddings after reading several positive reviews and reviewing their packages. We are so happy that we decided to go with Peggy. She was very responsive, and was prompt with replying to my questions. We decided that we wanted to modify the flower leis; he wanted a maile lei with flowers, I wanted a haku, and she also recommended adding a flower basket for our 7 year old, plus flowers for her hair. The changes were minimal in cost, and the flowers / leis were gorgeous. The day of the ceremony, we met our minister and photographer at Ulua beach, and the rest is history. The wedding planning and the actual ceremony itself were completely stress free thanks to Peggy.

Profile Picture Kaimiala, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I contacted Peggy in May to set up a surprise wedding during what was supposed to have been JUST a vacation to Maui in September. She responded quickly to any questions we had, gave us specific directions on the wedding processes before and after we got to Maui, and was very helpful about anything we were concerned about. She set up our licensing appointment not long after we had contacted her, for the morning after we arrived; we were able to relax and enjoy the rest of our time before the wedding, without any added stress. About 2-3 weeks before we left for Maui, she also let us know about the process for obtaining our marriage license paperwork, which was easy enough and done online through the state of Hawaii itself.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding: there was no stress whatsoever. Mike was there to greet us at our location in Kapalua Bay and walk us along the beach to where we would be married. He did absolutely amazing as both our minister and our photographer, and did a wonderful job tailoring our wedding to us and our specifications. He made us laugh, fully engaged us during both the ceremony and while he was doing our photos, and overall just made our day special.

I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out and would wholeheartedly use their services again.

Profile Picture DAZIE, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with them! They made everything so easy and in such a short time!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful service...everybody friendly.. no hassal.. everything went very smooth. We are very much happy with the agency..

Profile Picture Priti, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our first trip to Hawaii with our family to renew our vows for our 20th anniversary! Found Maui Aloha on line and could not have been happier! They were fabulous and we have memories of a lifetime! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Peggy and Mike were excellent they took all the stress away! The whole wedding from start to finish was easy and our wedding was so beautiful and we had the best pictures and our wedding spot was so special ! Mike went above and beyond to make our special perfect !

Profile Picture Paula, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aloha weddings went above and beyond our expectations and gave us an unforgettable day. Truly honored to have them be apart of our wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Peggy made our dream wedding COME TO LIFE ! It was always my dream to get married on the beach , peggy made it so super easy with helping with hotels near the beach we had chose , from choosing restataurants and helping with excursions on the trip. Peggy reached out in so many ways , I couldn't even begin to thank her and her team involved ! My wedding colors coral and turquoise were spot on. Peggy made sure we had everything we asked for . She really is attentively to her brides ... i literally called her everyday the last month of my wedding 7/1/2017 and she didn't mind it at all , she was always laughing and kept me feeling very reassured that everything would be okay as we were coming from Missouri to Maui !

Profile Picture Erian, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike did a fantastic job! Very personable and professional while creating the ultimate experience for our renewal ceremony...AND our pictures were absolutely gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very easy to work with! Was able to customize exactly what we wanted. Peggy was very helpful and accommodating to all of our wishes and additions. Awesome experience and I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Peggy from Maui Aloha Weddings is extremely attentive and professional. She is reliable and genuinely invested in making your event everything you want it to be and more. Our officiant and photographer, Mike Yeany, was incredible as well. Our vow renewal ceremony was meaningful and beautiful. Our children joined us in a sand ceremony and for an hour long photo session on the beach afterward. Mike's easy going nature is catching! We were all very comfortable, had a great time, and the photos were so fantastic that we bought all of them! I work in the wedding industry myself and highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings.

Profile Picture Marci, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Peggy worked very hard to ensure our wedding was exactly as we wanted, and it was! The location, bouquets, leis, cake, music, doves, video and photography were exactly as we dreamed. We had a beautiful ceremony that we will remember forever.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Maui Aloha Wedding made it so easy for us. They had everything under control and I was able to trust them 100% with all the details even if I was in Canada and them in Hawaii. They responded to all my emails very promptly and exceeded all expectations I had. I've always dreamed of my wedding day but this company made it even better than what I've dreamed of. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Isabelle , 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

No Fuss, No Muss!! Peggy at Maui Aloha Weddings was extremely helpful and flexible. We are very happy with the ease of the process as Peggy takes care of all the details. And when I say all the details, I mean down to the sparkling apple cider in champagne flutes for a post-wedding toast, which was a big hit with our granddaughters (4.5 & 2.5). The knowledge of the beaches, AM weddings vs. PM weddings, whatever works for you...Peggy will take care of it. Our wedding took place at 9am at Ironwood Beach and it was beautiful. If you don't care for high stress, or spending enough money that you could of paid for a home... I highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to conduct your wedding...you certainly will not be disappointed !! A huge thank you to Peggy & Michael Yeany who officiated our wedding as well as took all the beautiful photos. Deb & Cheryl 5/10/17

Profile Picture DEBORAH, 5/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony

We are so happy with everything. Thank you Peggy, Mike (photos), Adam (minister), Ian (video) for all the wonderful work. We would highly recommend anyone thinking of doing a simple beach wedding on Maui to give these guys a call!!!!

Profile Picture selena, 5/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Religious

Peggy and Mike with Maui Aloha Weddings were nothing short of AMAZING. At any moment I could email them and feel confident that I was going to get a reply in a timely manner. They were so laid back and easy to work with as our needs changed throughout the planning process. They did a fantastic job of coordinating every detail of the wedding including flowers, photography, videography, minister, ukulele player and so much more! Peggy was great to give recommendations as to what to do on the island and where to stay and helped us pick a location that would fit our expectations. Everything went so smoothly during our ceremony, not a single hiccup, and we couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Planner!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, To-Do Lists