Maui Aloha Weddings Reviews

Maui Aloha Weddings 5
Maui Aloha Weddings 6
Maui Aloha Weddings 7

Kevin Rogowicz · Married on 03/10/2019

A++++ Vow Renewal (Almost)

Peggy was the best! She made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. She was very prompt everytime I had a question, and I had a lot of them.

Unfortunately we had something come up that we had to cancel the renewal ceremony. Peggy was sympathetic and refunded our deposit, no questions asked.

Great business and even better employees. I will definitely use Maui Aloha Weddings in the future.

Kelly Ireland · Married on 02/07/2019

Maui Wedding February 7 2019

Peggy and her team were exceptional right from the first point of contact. She made the process easy and every detail, as planned was exactly how we had envisioned. Our sunset wedding was perfect and I would highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings did your Maui destination wedding.

Lewin Giselbrecht · Married on 02/07/2019

Most beautiful wedding beach ceremony

Peggy helped us to organize the most beautiful wedding we could ever imagine. She accommodated all our wishes and helped us with her experience and guidance to top all expectations. Reverend Laki did a wonderful job. We are so happy to have chosen Peggy Tempel for this once in a lifetime experience. Highly recommended!

Maui Aloha Weddings 8

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

AMAZING- Look no further!

Peggy is outstanding to work with, and any couple that is trying to pick between wedding vendors should stop right now and go with Maui Aloha Weddings. The quality of what you receive is second to none. I have every person in my 24 person party telling me that my husband and I’s wedding was the best they ever attended. We used reverend Laki and he provided a ceremony that fit perfectly with us- amazing for just meeting us 5 minutes prior to the start! Everyone laughed, had fun, and it was so memorable. We even had another reverend come up to us and say Laki is one of the best on the island and he was trained by him. Then the photographer Rojeena took so much careful thought and time taking pictures! A drone was even taken out to take pics for us! I can’t wait to see how the images turned out. Anyway, I can’t say enough about Maui Aloha Weddings.

Brittianey Santos · Married on 01/02/2019

Blessed! Extremely helpful, respectful, and loving.

I couldn't be happier with the help of maui aloha weddings! It was easy, fast, and they were very kind. I was pregnant at the time during my wedding and they took all the stress/craziness out of it. Made sure it was to my liking from start to end.

Mary Hanson · Married on 12/27/2018

Loved working with Maui Aloha Weddings

Maui Aloha Weddings were great helping our family plan a vow renewal. Very friendly, flexible staff. Able to help us give our parents a great experience and memories for the entire family. I’ll be using them again for my own renewal in a few years.

Tracy Schmaltz · Married on 11/26/2018

Seemless and perfect

We just renewed our vows and we both think this may have been better than our wedding day. The Reverend was amazing, the ceremonial/Hawaiin traditions were fun and spiritual. And of course the location was perfect.

• Amy

Amy King · Married on 11/13/2018

Outstanding job with making our special day spectacular!

Maui Aloha Weddings did an outstanding job planning our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. Peggy was very helpful with helping me pick out the reverend, photographer and videographer. She set up the appointment for my hair and makeup. Mike, Brian and Reverend Kuya did a fantastic job the day of our renewal. Everything was perfect! I get teary-eyed every time I watch the video and look at the pictures. I highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings for weddings and vow renewals.

Tania Mueller · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, great value and stress free

we worked with Peggy on our beach wedding and it was so easy. Peggy was professional yet personable and made planning so easy. The officiant and photographer were wonderful and our simple beach wedding felt elegant and intimate. I would recommend Maui Aloha Weddings for any Maui wedding.

Shannon Free · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing Experience!!!

I used Maui Aloha Weddings to throw a surprise destination vow renewal for my wife. Peggy at Maui Aloha Weddings was a huge help. She responds quickly to emails and phone calls as well as answers any questions or concerns you may have. Peggy is full of knowledge in the wedding area ang can help you with any and all aspects of your wedding or vow renewal. The ceremony was amazing and everyone enjoyed it. Hearing multiple people including my bride say it was the most beautiful ceremony they have attended felt amazing. Incorporating the traditional Hawiian ceremony with an “ Americanized” traditional ceremony left everyone speechless ang in tears. It was special and beautiful leaving everlasting memories!!! Would definitely recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to my friends, family and anyone looking to book a wedding in Maui.

Maui Aloha Weddings 9
    Maui Aloha Weddings 10
    Maui Aloha Weddings 11

P Franklin · Married on 10/21/2018

Definitely Recommend

Peggy Temple and her team made planning a destination wedding practically stress free. Everyone is so patient, compassionate and down to earth. We would definitely recommend Maui Aloha Weddings. Much mahalo to Peggy and her entire team.

Patricia and Jonathan
    10/21/18

Casey Cannon · Married on 09/18/2018

Our experience was amazing!!!

Peggy was so wonderful, I started planning this 10 months in advance and she was so patient and just a joy to work with. I would reccomend them to anyone doing a wedding in Maui. They have many suggestions for locations, officiants and photographers. Ours was simple but she made it one of the beat days of our lives :) as it should be. Thank you Maui Aloha Weddings for being apart of our special day!!!

Teresa · Married on 09/11/2018

I am so happy to have found Maui Aloha Weddings. We had Rev Kuya gave us the most beautiful wedding ceramomy that filled our hearts with a memory we will never forget al my family said it was heartfelt. Frank was our photographer the pictures he took makes you able to relive your special day over and over again. If you want your day to be special give them a call . Thank you for giving me my dream wedding .

Maui Aloha Weddings 12

Lea · Married on 09/04/2018

If you are looking for the picture-perfect wedding and ease of planning, then look no further, Maui Aloha Weddings are the people for you to call. I feel fortunate to have found them. Peggy did an absolute amazing job in planning our surprise wedding in just 2 short days! Yes, you heard that right 2 days! I contacted Peggy on Sunday and got married at 5 P.M. on Tuesday. Not to mention we got married on 09.04.18 and that Monday was a Holiday (Labor Day) so some of the places she needed to contact weren’t even open. Peggy made the process so simple and stress free which was exactly what we were going for. She set-up our beach location, marriage license filing, minister, photographer, videographer, musician, cake, bouquet, leis and matching boutonniere. Communication was prompt, she addressed all questions and concerns, and handled every aspect down to the finest detail.
    Mike Yeany was our photographer and did an incredible job! Mike is an incredibly talented, professional, and friendly photographer with a great personality that did amazing work from start to finish. He was very easy to work with and instantly made us feel comfortable. He is very passionate about what he does and took the most amazing photographs for our special day. He was a pleasure to work with and made sure we had a variety of outstanding photos. He truly goes above and beyond and we couldn’t be any more pleased with his work. Carl was our videographer and did a wonderful job despite a small amount of rain we had. The way Mike and Carl worked together you would have thought they had been doing it for years. Both Mike and Carl had a great sense of humor and just the right amount of personal touch, putting everything at ease all while capturing a beautiful sunset.

Thank you, Peggy, Mike, Carl, & Reverend Richard for truly an amazing wedding day. We couldn’t be any more impressed and happy with everything Maui Aloha Weddings provided for us! We are incredibly grateful and forever blessed!

Maui Aloha Weddings 13
    Maui Aloha Weddings 14
    Maui Aloha Weddings 15

Lindsay · Married on 07/17/2018

Mike Yeany of Maui Aloha Weddings did an amazing job, we have beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. He was very accommodating with relocating because of weather and was exceptional with keeping our kids involved in our ceremony and pictures. Would hire him again and again!

Tamara · Married on 04/25/2018

My husband and I chose Maui Aloha Weddings for our vow renewal on Maui because of their amazing reviews and we were not disappointed! Mike and Peggy were both amazing! We had so much fun and made some amazing memories during the ceremony and taking fun photos on the beach! Mike made it a day to remember! I'm so glad we chose MAW! the photos are absolutely amazing and will allow us to remember every moment of that special day! THANK YOU!!!

Catherine · Married on 04/09/2018

Our entire wedding was an experience we will always cherish! We were so blessed to be able to travel to Maui for our wedding. Mike Yeany took some amazing photos of us! The entire team at Maui Aloha Weddings is the best!

Maui Aloha Weddings 16
    Maui Aloha Weddings 17
    Maui Aloha Weddings 18

Denise · Married on 02/10/2018

We had such a wonderful wedding experience using Maui Aloha Weddings for our special day. Peggy Temple was kind, attentive, offered suggestions when asked, and arranged everything for a perfectly seamless ceremony. Rev. Joe and photographer Francois Laborde were truly phenomenal. Cherie Sequeira, hair and makeup stylist, was the best! I was so pleased with her service and style!

Thank you +Maui Aloha Weddings and +Peggy Temple for making our day spectacular!

Maui Aloha Weddings 19
    Maui Aloha Weddings 20
    Maui Aloha Weddings 21
  • F

Fred · Married on 01/21/2018

Mike is a professional in every sense. He has a knack of saying the right thing to put everyone at ease. His personality is well suited for dealing with people and he is a pleasure to work with and his demeanor is light and easy going. His passion for photography and making sure the product is the best it can be is obvious but it is never forced on his clients. Our photos exceeded our expectations. He made our wedding and photo shoot a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding to remember.

Leslie · Married on 01/18/2018

Maui Aloha Weddings were wonderful to work with. They made planning a wedding so effortless and professional. Mike Yeany did such a wonderful job on our photos and marrying us! Of course we were a bit nervous but working with Mike eased our nerves to where we had an awesome experience. The whole mixing of the sand and tying of the knot I thought were great! A wonderful experience we will NEVER forget!!

Donna · Married on 01/03/2018

My husband planned our entire vow renewal through Maui Aloha Weddings. They were easy to work with, very timely in their responses and truly made the process easy for our special day.

Carol · Married on 11/18/2017

We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I was so nervous doing everything from the internet, but Peggy was amazing. It was absolutely beautiful.. We were married on Kapalua beach November 18, 2017 and Reverend Joe Miles did a fantastic ceremony. All of our friends and family thought he was great. Also Brian did a fantastic job on our video and Nikki took beautiful pictures.
    I wanted a cake and special bouquet so I sent pictures to Peggy and they were both exactly like the pictures. I can’t say enough about how awesome everyone was.

Maui Aloha Weddings 22
    Maui Aloha Weddings 23
    Maui Aloha Weddings 24
    Maui Aloha Weddings 25

Bill · Married on 11/14/2017

Peggy was so helpful from the original booking to following up on the wedding dinner after the wedding. Peggy's local knowledge is invaluable if you are remotely organizing the wedding.

Ann · Married on 10/17/2017

Aloha,
    If you are looking for the Perfect wedding planner and photographer look no further Maui Aloha Weddings is the place to call.
    Peggy was absolutely a delight, thoughtful, helpful and responsive with every question and email messages, not to mentioned she calmed my nerves with reassurance, patience, and a professional attitude. I felt comfortable knowing that Peggy was taking care of every detail from the beginning to the end, she truly cared about our special day and to make our dreams come true. Everything went smoothly without a hiccup. Thank you, Peggy, for truly an amazing wedding day.
    Mike is incredible a talented photographer, funny, friendly, professional, efficient and does amazing work from start to finish. He took the most amazing photographs on our wedding day and captured every precious moment from our laughter, tears, our vows, jokes and ear-to-ear smiles on our special day. He is passionate about what he does, full of energy, good sense of humor, and made us feel completely relaxed.
    We both thank you Mike for the beautiful wedding photos, we cannot stop looking at them. You created such stunning shots that takes us back to the day each time we look at them with huge smiles on our face. Truly we are blessed to have you as our photographer. The compliments on our FaceBook pages tells the entire story.
    Memories for a lifetime and blessed to have Peggy as our wedding coordinator and Mike as our photographer, having a team you can trust to make your vision come to life truly a gift. We highly recommend Maui Aloha Weddings!

Mahalo, Ken and Ann Browning

Maui Aloha Weddings 28
    Maui Aloha Weddings 29
    Maui Aloha Weddings 30

Mary · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I got married on Palauea Beach last Monday. The whole experience was amazing!!! Leading up to our big day, our wedding planner Peggy was there every step! she simplified everything for us, and really put us at ease. The day of our wedding I will NEVER forget!! Mike Yeaney was our officiant and photographer. He was there at our wedding location early and ready to rumble! I was so nervous on the car ride there, but the moment we all started talking he was so down to earth. I could finally relax, we're getting married! The ceremony was beautiful! Mike had us laughing through our photo shoot, which is great because my husband rarely smiles in photos!! I haven't stopped talking about our wedding day with friends and family, I will recommend Maui Aloha Weddings to all engaged couples!!

Maui Aloha Weddings 31